Visit site
✟267,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are the passages for it to be known that Christ returns and all humanity will die? What would Christ's millenial reign on earth mean then? There could just be the redeemed with Christ in the new earth with new heavens already without that millenium. So what would it mean for a millenium before that after Christ returns with all humanity dying?

I don't know but it seems that a church age continuing to the end would be a view working with amillenialism. Perhaps I might be shown it is otherwise. I think there will still have to be an end to sin, sin will not be all gone until the end of the millenium under Christ's reign, the repentant redeemed would not be still sinning but at the end then there are still some who do not come to Christ. Judgment before the throne of God with the eternal consequence shown with justice is to come right after that.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
What are the passages for it to be known that Christ returns and all humanity will die? What would Christ's millenial reign on earth mean then? There could just be the redeemed with Christ in the new earth with new heavens already without that millenium. So what would it mean for a millenium before that after Christ returns with all humanity dying?

I don't know but it seems that a church age continuing to the end would be a view working with amillenialism. Perhaps I might be shown it is otherwise. I think there will still have to be an end to sin, sin will not be all gone until the end of the millenium under Christ's reign, the repentant redeemed would not be still sinning but at the end then there are still some who do not come to Christ. Judgment before the throne of God with the eternal consequence shown with justice is to come right after that.
The resurrection in Revelation 20:4 takes care of the sheep and wheat dying in the final harvest. They are the ones who live on earth without a sin nature and populate the earth. The only way to shed Adam's sinful flesh is to die and be resurrected into an incorruptible sin free body. Sin stops at the 7th Trumpet. It cannot enter the next millennium. That is why the 1000 years is not now. Sin is still around messing up creation.

Upvote 0

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,463.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Timtofly said:
The resurrection in Revelation 20:4 takes care of the sheep and wheat dying in the final harvest. They are the ones who live on earth without a sin nature and populate the earth. The only way to shed Adam's sinful flesh is to die and be resurrected into an incorruptible sin free body. Sin stops at the 7th Trumpet. It cannot enter the next millennium. That is why the 1000 years is not now. Sin is still around messing up creation.

What I find in Revelation 20:4 is prophecy of people martyred in the great tribulation right before the judgments with the wrath from Yahweh God with Christ returning to earth in victory over those who come to fight against him and his people. The martyrs live again then to govern in places with Christ's reign on earth. It says Satan will be bound at this time and not deceive the nations. So those remaining of nations are going to be there, and they are ones that will be under those governing then.

Upvote 0