Bon

Truth Seeker
Jul 26, 2004
✟17,259.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm trying to get to the absolute truth on this topic and thought I'd ask ya'll what you think.

There are so many variations, all with scriptures that "seem" to back up the evidence.... but there is only one truth.

Can anyone point me in the direction of an informative on-line article or two.

There are numerous terms, Jew, House of Judah, House of Israel, Commonwealth of Israel, Israelite, Gentile, Greek,.....some are interchangable, some are not.

Then we hear terms like, Spiritual Jew, Spiritual Israelite, Grafted in....and things like, the gentiles are really the descendants of the 10 lost northern tribes of Israel....etc.

I'm having trouble interpreting the scriptures correctly and have become a bit confussed. I need help please.

Shalom from Bon

yod

the wandering goy
Sep 6, 2003
Dallas, TX
Visit site
✟1,749.00
Faith
Messianic
No...it was not.

That was 2-House propoganda.

Israel and Judah have many different meanings depending on the level of interpretation but gentiles are not Israel. We have been joined to them but are not them. We have the same benefits as adopted sons but we are just that...adopted. If you ask, "Are believers joined to Israel" then the answer would be "yes" but not through Ephraim.

Through Yeshua.

Small distinction but rather significant.

Upvote 0

Wags

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2004
Oregon
✟12,463.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
yod said:
No...it was not.

That was 2-House propoganda.

Israel and Judah have many different meanings depending on the level of interpretation but gentiles are not Israel. We have been joined to them but are not them. We have the same benefits as adopted sons but we are just that...adopted. If you ask, "Are believers joined to Israel" then the answer would be "yes" but not through Ephraim.

Through Yeshua.

Small distinction but rather significant.

I agree with Yod on this one.

(I know doesn't happen very often - try not to swoon from utter shock y'all! :D)

Upvote 0

jgonz

What G-d calls you to do, He equips you to do.
Feb 11, 2005
El Paso, TX
✟20,780.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's not a 2 House teaching. 2 House teaching does Not say that ALL gentiles are the lost tribes. 2 House teaching says that Some gentiles have Jewish/Hebrew blood somewhere in their ancestry and are of the lost tribes.

Doesn't matter really, since we're all one New Creation in Yeshua anyway.

Upvote 0

Bon

Truth Seeker
Jul 26, 2004
✟17,259.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Please don't let this become a debate.

Can you all stick to giving me the information please? :)

This thread is already heading in the direction that I can see will only confuse me further...

Two house, not two house, ALL gentiles, SOME gentiles...........Please lets not go in that direction.

If you want to discuss and/or disagree, please start a new thread.

I appreciate your help, thank you.

Shalom from Bon

Upvote 0