✟12,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ebed-Yahweh said:
freespirit2001, I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say by this last post. I"m saying that, in the last days, the fallen angels will be mortal. That is why Satan only has a short time.

THIS WEBSITE HAS ALOT OF INFORMATION OF THE ANGELS OF GOOD AND EVIL:

http://www.biblebell.org
http://www.biblebell.org/angels/satan1.html#a1

PART I of the angels studies has references to SATAN as the KING OF TYRE,
and how angels (according to bible scripture) can also be WORLD PRINCES AND RULERS.

http://www.biblebell.org/angels/satan2.html

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but powers and principalities...":
[bible]Ephesians 6:12-17[/bible]

SATAN can also transform himself into rulers and angels of light:
[bible]2 Corinthians 11:14-15[/bible]

In the scriptures in Daniel, there are also ANGELS CALLED PRINCES AND KINGS OF PERSIA, by the world's standards and history---However, according to the standards in scripture, by God's standards they are very real evil angels appointed as princes and kings that transformed themselves. This is the story of the battle with evil angels---not flesh and blood---in Daniel's time, cenetered around the angel, Michael, who fought SATAN again in another battle here in God's Word:

GOD'S ANGEL EXPLAINS THE BATTLE HE HAD TO FIGHT FOR TWENTY-ONE DAYS, THAT DELAYED HIS GOING TO HELP DANIEL OUT:

[bible]Daniel 10:12-13[/bible]
[bible]Daniel 12:1[/bible]

THE STORY OF DANIEL'S VISION:
[bible]Daniel 10:2-14[/bible]
[bible]2 Kings 19:35[/bible]
Refers to the same battle described in Jude:
[bible]Jude 1:9[/bible]

"THE PRINCE AND THE KINGS OF PERSIA WHO BATTLED WITH GOD'S ANGEL WERE THEMSELVES ANGELS---NOT LIVING BEINGS---AND NOT HUMANS:"
[Bible]2 Kings 19:35[/bible]
[bible]Jude 1:6-7[/bible]
[IMO---I think of these evil princes and kings as actually part of the battle of "the living dead"---"angels of gloom" with powers of perdition ( similiar to the powers of perdition of nazi germany) that had to be battled by the ANGEL OF GOD in this story of Daniel]

[bible]Ephesians 6:12-17[/bible]
[bible]1 Peter 5:8[/bible]
[bible]Philippians 4:6-7[/bible]

All the "Sons of God" are another name for ANGELS....

I know there was a battle with Satan at the "Foundation of the World", now I am also aware there is another Battle here, where "King and Princes of the World" become or existed as "Angels of Gloom" and given the power of angels of perdition by Satan.

Does this make sense to you, Ebed?

I hope that biblebell web site helps you Ebed.

(I also would love to tie this all in with the wall of gemstones that I do feel existed in Eden and possibly will exist again (with spiritual knowledge and insight) in the Wall of the New Jerusalem. I feel the armor of the Angel with Daniel, that fought that kind of sedition and evil---had armor of similiar indestructable properites of those "eternal" gemstones of that Everlasting Wall of God in the New Jerusalem....IMO anyway...Maybe another later study for the "morning stars"....about the whole armor of God.........)

Upvote 0

freespirit2001

Contributor
Dec 3, 2003
Eastern Shore off the Chesapeake Bay, Md
Visit site
✟12,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ebed-Yahweh said:
freeinspirit2001, isn't it possible that the princes of Persia and Greece were fallen angels in human bodies wielding magic and demonic powers in order to hinder Gabriel and Michael on their missions?

You can call me Freespirit.

Its possible what you are suggesting may be true.

Men as angels or angels as men.......mankind raising themselves and their thrones to higher levels of inhuman acts of cruelty where all seem like armies of the living dead...it may also have been an unfinshed battle over death itself...

We all have watched alot of sci-fi movies and television drama about Star Treks and Star Gates and perhaps realize maybe, someday, alot of our techology may follow those advances we see on the screen.........

I love these passages we discussed here, this study is the best.....!
Its alot deeper than I thought it would be!!!

[IMO---This battle of God-fearing men and angels against an army of supreme angelical beings, demonic supremacy and perdition is what sci-fi art and painting and sci-fi screen writing is about. Look at the movie the Rings as an example. This is what dreams of the very inspired script writer, ( perhaps some of the more biblical inspired script writers) hope to envision someday about authentic biblical accounts of what these biblical stories and visions were really about...Some may be able to portray the message they see, very convincingly to others, through art and painting and writing. This, matter of factly, was actually a vision of Daniel's to begin with---God's way of communicating with Daniel. Daniel's message was in a vision ( this required a great amount of creative insight and resolute spiritual integrity on Daniels' part) to actually envison these battles of the angel (s) on an entirely different dimension than what he was familiar with... ...This is what the high point of many sci-fi and adventure film themes are about anyway, especially in our own culture--- seeing men raise themselves up to seemingly immortal levels---( much as batman, and spiderman and superman have for a long time in our culture) This battle in Daniels' Vision with the Kings and Princes of Persia remind me of an Indiana Jones movie, with Harrison Ford, "Raiders of the Lost Ark", where the nazis, in the movie are revealed as angels of perdition the moment they felt they could seize the power of God in the Ark----until they are finally blown away by the true power of God. I sense them as the living dead, not as all unsaved people are dead in their sins...but as the living dead, conscious of their eternal corruption. I remember watching another movie about Pirates of the Caribbean "The Curse of the Black Pearl" (Johnny Depp was a wonderful pirate in this movie) with a similar theme of the "undead" reliving their curse in fleshless bodies on nights of the full moon, also vampire movies are movies of the "undead" or those with other kinds of eternal perdition. I have heard of similiar battles in german opera, refering to this battle as "The Twilight of the gods" such as in Wagner's Das Reingold.
In the end, all peoples of the world ( even those who feel they are above anything human in this life) will have to realize God's Laws are higher than man's delusions about power:

[bible]1 Corinthians 1:26-31[/bible]
[bible]Psalms 19:7[/bible]
[bible]Psalms 19:1-4[/bible]

Documentaries about the holocaust and other war horrors may be more accurate depictions of the reality of what this kind of absolute power is about. It is about humanity loosing all recognition of what being human is about---and the machine and technology that supports that kind of perdition.

Art, at times, may be raised to a visionary medium, even in movies and sometimes with music. Having a talent to study scripture and portray it and express it for others in other dimensions is a great talent.

This has been a wonderful study. I myself, sense patterns in scripture---such as, where the music was not recorded in such long ago ancient times, I sense, the Psalms were all once put to music that was long ago forgotten.........

I remember reading somewhere in Isaiah, where ancient hearths once destroyed and razed to the ground will someday be rebuilt.....Perhaps Bible Scholars may someday understand if more was meant by the "foundations of the earth" than we realize now, for some future generation......Maybe there will someday be a bridge with our modern technological sciences and bible knowledge..

:wave: Again, Ebed, I hope you don't mind me going off the beaten path a little bit, and sharing my opinions and insight with the hopeful answer to your question......

Upvote 0

shernren

you are not reading this.
Feb 17, 2005
Shah Alam, Selangor
Visit site
✟26,381.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
If there was that kind of fantastic technology in the past it would not have vanished without a trace, fullstop. And Star Trek, Stargate (and possibly Star Wars while we're at it) are completely unscientific. Stuff like FTL travel (through wormhole at least) isn't going to happen barring, well, a miracle of God.

Anyway does it say anywhere in the Bible whether angels are mortal or immortal? Modern "lay theology" suggests that the angels, in particular Satan and the demons, were created immortal or God could have just wiped them out straight away and not have bothered to prepare eternal damnation for them.

Upvote 0

Ebed-Yahweh

YAHWEH's Witness
Apr 9, 2004
Southern California
✟860.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
FreeinSpirit, I agree with you on many of your points. I believe that the ancients possessed technologies and magics which granted them powers at least akin to, if not surpassing, our modern day sciences. I also believe that fantasy and science ficition are far closer to the truth of reality than many would like to believe. One cannot sincerely study the Bible, history, science, philosophy, and language without coming to this conclusion. IMO, only fear, selfish pride, or love of the material world, comfort, and the illusion of safety would keep a person from reaching this conclusion.

Upvote 0

freespirit2001

Contributor
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
✟12,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ebed-Yahweh said:
FreeinSpirit, I agree with you on many of your points. I believe that the ancients possessed technologies and magics which granted them powers at least akin to, if not surpassing, our modern day sciences. I also believe that fantasy and science ficition are far closer to the truth of reality than many would like to believe. One cannot sincerely study the Bible, history, science, philosophy, and language without coming to this conclusion. IMO, only fear, selfish pride, or love of the material world, comfort, and the illusion of safety would keep a person from reaching this conclusion.

:wave: :hug:

I am so grateful for you acknowledgement, Ebed-Yahweh!

You do have some really good conceptual skills, as well as faith, and I'm very grateful again.......

Upvote 0

freespirit2001

Contributor
Dec 3, 2003
Visit site
✟12,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ebed-Yahweh said:
No problem, my friend (and brother or sister?).

Sister!
LOLXOXLOL!!!

Your other posts, especially the one about the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL/ THE TREE OF LIFE is also very very entertaining!!! I think some of this study here, about "Who are the Morning Stars?" may overlap with the TREE OF KNOWLDEGE/ TREE OF LIFE and the studies about the foundation of the world....

The Sons of God or the Holy Chosen or the "Morning Stars" may also be refered to in these passages:

[bible]Matthew 24:31[/bible]
[bible]Romans 8:19-22[/bible]
[bible]Revelation 14:1-3[/bible]
[bible]Job 38:6-7[/bible]
[bible]Isaiah 40:25-26[/bible]

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.