• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Who hosts your church's website?

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by ufonium2, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ufonium2

ufonium2 Seriously, stop killing kids.

+376
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Republican
    Just what the title says. We're looking for a way to help a struggling mission, and I was thinking that a good way to do it (since we don't live in the immediate area and can't do much real evangelism on their behalf) would be to donate a website, since they don't have one. I know there's a company out there that does webpages specifically for Orthodox churches. Anyone use them? Any other suggestions? I'm not great at computers, but have had simple personal webpages in the past. So please keep my abilities (or lack thereof) in mind when making suggestions. Thanks!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Knowledge3

Knowledge3 Well-Known Member

+18
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
  3. DavidBryan

DavidBryan El indigno siervo de Dios, el lector David

+30
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Democrat
  4. Mary of Bethany

Mary of Bethany Only one thing is needful. Supporter

+986
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    Yeah, they do a lot of the OCA parish websites in our area, it seems - yours, mine, St. Paul, St. Maximus, the Cathedral, etc.

Mary

5. Spyridon

Spyridon Member

+13
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    They do ours too. We have used them for a couple of years and I very pleased with their service. I highly recommend them. Their templates make it super easy too maintain the site.

www.valdostaorthodox.org

6. kamikat

kamikat my love is bigger than a cadillac

+332
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Others
  7. Kristos

Kristos Servant

+780
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    forMinistry.com

8. silouanathonite

silouanathonite Regular Member

+37
    Eastern Orthodox
    US-Republican
    For a FYI. The owner of Orthodox Web Solution is also a priest. So keep in mind that you will be not only helping out an Orthodox business, but a priest. :)

*** excuse me as I walk out of this shameless plug***

9. Eusebios

Eusebios Create in me a clean heart O God!

+196
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Others
    OWS does ours as well, and having a little input, as I do, I can say that it is super user-friendly
    In Xp,
    Eusebios
    :bow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.