Just a little beyond the intersection for crazy an
✟7,976.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Homework is a pest but as some have said, it helps you. Yes if you ever go on Jeopardy, but mostly for working and so that you have those skills, especially when you are a parent and your child needs some help. My school has somewhat of a no homework policy, as you read this, you might think, "What! You're so lucky:/" But in reality, i'm not. I don't get much, if any, help from my parents, and I don't get that essential work effort. If I ever have homework, its like a page or less. Overall, I dislike the homework I do get.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is an ancient thread I'm reviving.

I don't hate homework but I honestly believe I have way too much of it. I spent seven hours on homework tonight, and that wasn't even catch-up work. >.< Seriously my brother is in college and spends less time on homework than I do. I also had summer homework that was intense - 100 hours of research was required for one class alone, plus reading for several other classes! - so I feel like I haven't had a break from this at all. One perk of adulthood is going to be a homework-free existence.

How much homework do you all typically have a night?

Reactions: graciesings
Upvote 0

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have too much homework... I think.

One of the things I like about college classes, though, is that some of my professors don't require us to turn our homework in. That's really nice, because I can do homework and check it myself until I understand it, then quit. To me, there is nothing as annoying as doing PAGES and PAGES of problems about something you learned yeeears ago.

I don't really have homework on a per-night basis, but a per-week basis. I spend Wednesday and Thursday doing Chem homework. I spend Tuesday doing math homework. I spend Monday and the weekend doing music homework, and writing any papers I need for education class.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

ChloeJM

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
✟7,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I believe that YOU choose whether or not you hate homework or not. I used to HATE homework because I wanted to indulge in other things and I thought it was boring. But nowadays, I don't hate homework because I changed my mind and appreciated that fact that it was giving me an education. I now love the thought of learning new things that I didn't know before, homework gets you that step closer. If you try to enjoy homework, you're much more likely to stop hating it.

Reactions: Gnostic Guy
Upvote 0