Who has the FINAL Final say?

What happens at ground level?

• An ugly stain on the concrete

• Science will take a hike

Results are only viewable after voting.

Agonaces of Susa

Evolution is not science: legalize creationism.
Nov 18, 2009
San Diego
Visit site
✟11,653.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Science will take a hike.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- Jesus Christ, John 3:3

"Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again." -- Jesus Christ, John 3:7

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If a Spirit-filled, Bible-believing Christian falls out a 73rd story window and plummets to the ground at 32 feet/sec/sec, what will be the outcome when said Christian reaches the sidewalk?
He will make an impression on the public.

What you're overlooking though, is that my thread is supported by the book of Revelation, which shows the earth clearly in existence.

This is the same concept that can be used to show that Abraham knew his son would be resurrected, despite the fact that Abraham may not have known anyone who was, since God mentions Isaac having children.

Your problem is, you don't have any Boolean Logic to support your OP.

If a Spirit-filled, Bible-believing Christian falls out of a 73rd story window and plummets to the ground @ 32'/sec[sup]2[/sup], and the Bible mentions said Christian calling his wife the next day, then rest assured that when he hits the pavement, he won't die.

As I have shown before, even though Jesus' heart burst inside His chest cavity, which should have killed Him instantly, He still made three more statements from the Cross.

Upvote 0

Herman Hedning

Hiking is fun
Mar 2, 2004
N 57° 44', E 12° 00'
Visit site
✟734,603.00
Faith
Humanist
Science will take a hike.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- Jesus Christ, John 3:3

"Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again." -- Jesus Christ, John 3:7
Hiking is fun.

"Knowest thou not that to Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and that you have none, apart from God, neither protector nor helper? S. 2:107"

"I know where Odin's | eye is hidden,
Deep in the wide-famed | well of Mimir;
Mead from the pledge | of Odin each mom
Does Mimir drink: | would you know yet more? Völuspá 1:29"

"Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these things, and ponder it in your hearts.

And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost.

And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. Moroni 10:3-5"

"A time is envisioned when the world was not, only a watery chaos and a warm cosmic breath, which could give an impetus of life. Notice how thought gives rise to desire and desire links non-being to being. Yet the whole process is shrouded in mystery. Rig Veda"

Random quotes are also fun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟373,008.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's not really gravity that has the final say, it's electrostatic repulsion. As the old saying goes, it's not the falling that's so bad, it's the landing. The reason a falling person stops suddenly is because the negatively charged electron clouds of the atoms in the sidewalk repel the like-charged electron clouds of the atoms in the Christian's body. (This is why all solid objects, which are mostly empty space, don't simply pass through each other.) The kinetic energy dissipated into the Christian's body as a result of this repulsive force will cause considerable damage.

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
What you're overlooking though, is that my thread is supported by the book of Revelation, which shows the earth clearly in existence.

What your overlooking is that you support only means something if Revelation is literal.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
If a Spirit-filled, Bible-believing Christian falls out a 73rd story window and plummets to the ground at 32 feet/sec/sec, what will be the outcome when said Christian reaches the sidewalk?

It depends on whether he prayed, on the way down, for God to save him.

Oh, wait, no it doesn't.

Splat, ugly stain. Every time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sbvera13

Mar 6, 2007
✟10,490.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Depends on what you mean by "final". The guy's body is doomed, sooner or later, barring ascension, but his immortal soul defies science!
That would be a vote for ugly stain then. Science does indeed take a hike when it comes to immortal souls, so there's no reason to vote for it in regards to the body.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟320,544.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Since most skyscrapers have windows that it is exceptionally difficult to get through I'd have to think there is a good chance our falling christian did this as an intentional act. That would mena that he either deicded on an act that Jesus declined to do (See where Satan tempted Jesus) or he intended suicide. Either way I think this means he is in deep trouble.

Upvote 0