US
✟1,095,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
HE does NOT see Himself nor act as if He sees Himself when looking to the Father, ever.

He has seen the Father, eternally, and is echad with the Father.

That's a very interesting perspective. I've never looked at it that way before.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
That's a very interesting perspective. I've never looked at it that way before.
His Word states this repeatedly, in perfect harmony, from beginning to end,
and showing this eternally without beginning, and without end.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It is not feasible for Jesus to be the Father, according to all Scripture, it would break Scripture - it is repellent to Scripture, and would cause contradictions that are impossible.

Raising himself from the dead; when he himself was dead would be quite a feat.

YHWH never died. he is the source of all life.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Raising himself from the dead; when he himself was dead would be quite a feat.

YHWH never died. he is the source of all life.
With Yahushua-
Life Giving Spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:45
KJ21
And so it is written: “The first man Adam was made a living soul.” The last Adam was made a quickening Spirit.
ASV
So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
AMP
So it is written [in Scripture], “The first man, Adam, became a living soul (an individual);” the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving spirit [restoring the dead to life].

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's take a close look at this.

(CLV) Ps 19:7
The law of Yahweh is flawless, restoring the soul; The testimony of Yahweh is faithful, making wise the simple;

That which is flawless does not need to be replaced. All of the law mentioned in the New Testament; can be found in the Torah. Yahshua was obedient to the Torah, and called us to follow him.

(CLV) Dt 4:2
You shall neither add to the word that I am enjoining on you, nor shall you subtract from it, but observe the instructions of Yahweh your Elohim that I am enjoining on you.

If you add or subtract from something that is perfect; it is no longer perfect. Yahshua walks in perfect obedience to YHWH's Law (Torah). This is not Messiah's new covenant. It is YHWH's covenant.

(CLV) Jer 31:33
For this is the covenant which I shall contract with the house of Israel after those days, averring is Yahweh: I will put My law within them, And I shall write it on their heart; I will become their Elohim, And they shall become My people.

Let's take a closer look at this covenant.

Hebrews 8
CLV(i) 1 Now this is the sum of what is being said: Such a Chief Priest have we, Who is seated at the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a Minister of the holy places and of the true tabernacle. which the Lord pitches, and not a man." 3 For every chief priest is constituted to offer both approach presents and sacrifices. Whence it is necessary for This One also to have something which He may offer. 4 Indeed, then, if He were on earth He would not even be a priest, there being those who offer approach presents according to the law"

Bear in mind that Yahshua had already ascended. The law was still in effect.

5 who, by an example and shadow, are offering the divine service of the celestials, according as Moses has been apprized when about to be completing the tabernacle. For see, He is averring, that you shall be making all "in accord with the model shown to you in the mountain." 6 Yet now He has happened upon a more excellent ministry, in as much as He is the Mediator, also, of a better covenant,

Why is it better? Did it do away with YHWH's Law? No, couldn't be. We just saw in verse 4 that the law is still in effect.

which has been instituted on better promises."

Better promises.....what does that mean?

7 For if that first one were unblamable, no place would have been sought for a second. "

Where is YHWH laying blame? On his own perfect law? That doesn't seem right.

8 For, blaming them, He is saying, "Lo! the days are coming,the Lord is saying, "And I shall be concluding with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant, 9 Not in accord with the covenant which I make with their fathers In the day of My taking hold of their hand To be leading them out of the land of Egypt, Seeing that they do not remain in My covenant, And I neglect them,the Lord is saying, 10 For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days,the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws (Torah) to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people."

So he'll be writing his Torah on our hearts. What does this mean; and why is it a better covenant?

(CLV) Ezk 11:19
Then I will give them another heart, And a new spirit shall I bestow within them; I will take away the heart of stone from their flesh, And I will give them a heart of flesh,

I see he's given us a new heart, not a heart of stone, that follows laws written in stone.

(CLV) Ezk 11:20
That they may walk in My statutes, And they may observe My ordinances and obey them; So they will become My people, And I Myself shall become their Elohim, says Yahweh.

(CLV) Ezk 36:26
I will give you a new heart, And a new spirit will I bestow within you, And I will take away the heart of stone from your flesh, And I will give you a heart of flesh.

So under the old covenant YHWH's People didn't have a heart to keep the Torah; but when he gives us a new heart, and a new spirit; we want to be obedient to his Torah.

(CLV) 1Jn 5:1
Everyone who is believing that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God. And everyone who is loving Him Who begets is loving him also who is begotten by Him.

(CLV) 1Jn 5:2
In this we know that we are loving the children of God, whenever we may be loving God and may be doing His precepts.

(CLV) 1Jn 5:3
For this is the love of God, that we may be keeping His precepts. And His precepts are not heavy,

It's easy to be obedient with a heart of love toward a loving father

(CLV) Mt 5:17
"You should not infer that I came to demolish the law or the prophets. I came not to demolish, but to fulfill.

(CLV) Mt 5:18
For verily, I am saying to you, Till heaven and earth should be passing by, one iota or one serif may by no means be passing by from the law till all should be occurring.

(CLV) Hb 7:12
For, the priesthood being transferred, of necessity there is coming to be a transference of law also,

Strong's G3346
to transpose (two things, one of which is put in place of the other)
to transfer
G3346 - metatithēmi - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV)

The law was transferred. Ir wasn't done away with. YHWH's Moedim are for ever. So it is written.

There is nothing in scripture about ceremonial law. That's an uninspired fabrication.

So you no longer need atonement through our High Priest? That's quite a cavalier attitude.

This says nothing about YHWH's Moedim being nailed to the torture stake.

It was the death decrees that are taken away by grace; for those who have faith that YHWH will save them through Yahshua

So you no longer need atonement through our High Priest? That's quite a cavalier attitude.

I didn't say that .... Jesus life/death provided the way to salvation (through Him).

The REAL sanctuary is in heaven and always has been. It is the earthly sanctuary/temple that is no longer needed.

The earthly sanctuary system was a shadow of the heavenly sanctuary.

Jesus Is the Sanctuary

The central theme of the whole sanctuary system is Jesus. Jesus is the door, the spotless lamb, and our high priest. He is the light of the world and the bread of life. He is the living water in the laver and the rock upon which is written the law of God in the ark. His love is the gold shimmering throughout the holy place. It is His blood that makes it possible for us to approach the Father. Indeed, Jesus is the essence of the temple, for He said, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. ... But he spake of the temple of his body" (John 2:19, 21).

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Let's take a close look at this.

(CLV) Ps 19:7
The law of Yahweh is flawless, restoring the soul; The testimony of Yahweh is faithful, making wise the simple;

That which is flawless does not need to be replaced. All of the law mentioned in the New Testament; can be found in the Torah. Yahshua was obedient to the Torah, and called us to follow him.

(CLV) Dt 4:2
You shall neither add to the word that I am enjoining on you, nor shall you subtract from it, but observe the instructions of Yahweh your Elohim that I am enjoining on you.

If you add or subtract from something that is perfect; it is no longer perfect. Yahshua walks in perfect obedience to YHWH's Law (Torah). This is not Messiah's new covenant. It is YHWH's covenant.

(CLV) Jer 31:33
For this is the covenant which I shall contract with the house of Israel after those days, averring is Yahweh: I will put My law within them, And I shall write it on their heart; I will become their Elohim, And they shall become My people.

Let's take a closer look at this covenant.

Hebrews 8
CLV(i) 1 Now this is the sum of what is being said: Such a Chief Priest have we, Who is seated at the right of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, 2 a Minister of the holy places and of the true tabernacle. which the Lord pitches, and not a man." 3 For every chief priest is constituted to offer both approach presents and sacrifices. Whence it is necessary for This One also to have something which He may offer. 4 Indeed, then, if He were on earth He would not even be a priest, there being those who offer approach presents according to the law"

Bear in mind that Yahshua had already ascended. The law was still in effect.

5 who, by an example and shadow, are offering the divine service of the celestials, according as Moses has been apprized when about to be completing the tabernacle. For see, He is averring, that you shall be making all "in accord with the model shown to you in the mountain." 6 Yet now He has happened upon a more excellent ministry, in as much as He is the Mediator, also, of a better covenant,

Why is it better? Did it do away with YHWH's Law? No, couldn't be. We just saw in verse 4 that the law is still in effect.

which has been instituted on better promises."

Better promises.....what does that mean?

7 For if that first one were unblamable, no place would have been sought for a second. "

Where is YHWH laying blame? On his own perfect law? That doesn't seem right.

8 For, blaming them, He is saying, "Lo! the days are coming,the Lord is saying, "And I shall be concluding with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant, 9 Not in accord with the covenant which I make with their fathers In the day of My taking hold of their hand To be leading them out of the land of Egypt, Seeing that they do not remain in My covenant, And I neglect them,the Lord is saying, 10 For this is the covenant which I shall be covenanting with the house of Israel after those days,the Lord is saying: "Imparting My laws (Torah) to their comprehension, On their hearts, also, shall I be inscribing them, And I shall be to them for a God, And they shall be to Me for a people."

So he'll be writing his Torah on our hearts. What does this mean; and why is it a better covenant?

(CLV) Ezk 11:19
Then I will give them another heart, And a new spirit shall I bestow within them; I will take away the heart of stone from their flesh, And I will give them a heart of flesh,

I see he's given us a new heart, not a heart of stone, that follows laws written in stone.

(CLV) Ezk 11:20
That they may walk in My statutes, And they may observe My ordinances and obey them; So they will become My people, And I Myself shall become their Elohim, says Yahweh.

(CLV) Ezk 36:26
I will give you a new heart, And a new spirit will I bestow within you, And I will take away the heart of stone from your flesh, And I will give you a heart of flesh.

So under the old covenant YHWH's People didn't have a heart to keep the Torah; but when he gives us a new heart, and a new spirit; we want to be obedient to his Torah.

(CLV) 1Jn 5:1
Everyone who is believing that Jesus is the Christ is begotten of God. And everyone who is loving Him Who begets is loving him also who is begotten by Him.

(CLV) 1Jn 5:2
In this we know that we are loving the children of God, whenever we may be loving God and may be doing His precepts.

(CLV) 1Jn 5:3
For this is the love of God, that we may be keeping His precepts. And His precepts are not heavy,

It's easy to be obedient with a heart of love toward a loving father

(CLV) Mt 5:17
"You should not infer that I came to demolish the law or the prophets. I came not to demolish, but to fulfill.

(CLV) Mt 5:18
For verily, I am saying to you, Till heaven and earth should be passing by, one iota or one serif may by no means be passing by from the law till all should be occurring.

For, the priesthood being transferred, of necessity there is coming to be a transference of law also,

Strong's G3346
to transfer

The law was transferred. Ir wasn't done away with. YHWH's Moedim are for ever. So it is written.

There is nothing in scripture about ceremonial law. That's an uninspired fabrication.

This says nothing about YHWH's Moedim being nailed to the torture stake.

It was the death decrees that are taken away by grace; for those who have faith that YHWH will save them through Yahshua

All law is fulfilled through Jesus ... it is through Him we are reconciled. The law written on the heart is the 10 commandments.

"Moses law", contained the temporary, ceremonial law of the Old Testament. It regulated the priesthood, sacrifices, rituals, meat and drink offerings, etc., all of which foreshadowed the cross. This law was added “till the Seed should come,” and that seed was Christ (Galatians 3:16, 19). The ritual and ceremony of Moses’ law pointed forward to Christ’s sacrifice. When He died, this law came to an end, but the Ten Commandments (God’s law) “stand fast forever and ever” (Psalm 111:8). That there are two laws is made clear in Daniel 9:10, 11.

Reactions: Andrewn
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
All law is fulfilled through Jesus ..

Not all the prophets; and nothing passes from the law until ALL has been fulfilled.

it is through Him we are reconciled. The law written on the heart is the 10 commandments.

If the law is written on your heart then you have no excuse not to obey it. There are more than 10 laws mentioned in the New Testament alone.

Nothing in the 10 commandments about being a drunken homosexual witch.

You can't back that assertion with scripture. You were given false doctrine. Reject it for your own good.

"Moses law", contained the temporary, ceremonial law of the Old Testament

YHWH says the Moedim are forever. Leviticus 23. What ceremonial law are you talking about; and where does YHWH say that it was temporary?

. It regulated the priesthood, sacrifices

Yahshua is now our High Priest those aspects of the law were transferred to him, as Paul wrote. Not abolished, transferred.

What rituals, specifically? Wher are they specifically mentioned? Again, the Moedim are forever.

meat and drink offerings, etc

Which ones? Are you talking about the ones that were transferred to Yahshua?

all of which foreshadowed the cross. This law was added “till the Seed should come,” and that seed was Christ (Galatians 3:16, 19).

Did Yahshua tell you to reject YHWH's law, as he followed it perfectly; and told you to follow him?

The ritual and ceremony of Moses’ law pointed forward to Christ’s sacrifice.

It was a foreshadow, indeed. Messiah tells you to lay down your life as he laid down his.

When He died, this law came to an end,

Nonsense. That's contrary to scripture.

but the Ten Commandments (God’s law) “stand fast forever and ever” (Psalm 111:8)

Did you read verse 7?

(CLV) Ps 111:7
The works of His hands are truth and right judgment; Faithful are all His precepts,

That there are two laws is made clear in Daniel 9:10, 11

(CLV) Dn 9:10
We did not hearken to the voice of Yahweh our Elohim, to walk in His laws (All of his laws. That's more than two.)which He set before us by means of His servants the prophets.

(CLV) Dn 9:11
All of Israel, they have trespassed against Your law (All of his laws. That's more than two.) and have withdrawn so as not to hearken to Your voice. So there poured forth on us the imprecation and the oath which is written| in the law of Moses, the servant of Elohim; for we have sinned against Him.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not all the prophets; and nothing passes from the law until ALL has been fulfilled.

If the law is written on your heart then you have no excuse not to obey it. There are more than 10 laws mentioned in the New Testament alone.

Nothing in the 10 commandments about being a drunken homosexual witch.

You can't back that assertion with scripture. You were given false doctrine. Reject it for your own good.

YHWH says the Moedim are forever. Leviticus 23. What ceremonial law are you talking about; and where does YHWH say that it was temporary?

Yahshua is now our High Priest those aspects of the law were transferred to him, as Paul wrote. Not abolished, transferred.

What rituals, specifically? Wher are they specifically mentioned? Again, the Moedim are forever.

Which ones? Are you talking about the ones that were transferred to Yahshua?

Did Yahshua tell you to reject YHWH's law, as he followed it perfectly; and told you to follow him?

It was a foreshadow, indeed. Messiah tells you to lay down your life as he laid down his.

Nonsense. That's contrary to scripture.

Did you read verse 7?

(CLV) Ps 111:7
The works of His hands are truth and right judgment; Faithful are all His precepts,

(CLV) Dn 9:10
We did not hearken to the voice of Yahweh our Elohim, to walk in His laws (All of his laws. That's more than two.)which He set before us by means of His servants the prophets.

(CLV) Dn 9:11
All of Israel, they have trespassed against Your law (All of his laws. That's more than two.) and have withdrawn so as not to hearken to Your voice. So there poured forth on us the imprecation and the oath which is written| in the law of Moses, the servant of Elohim; for we have sinned against Him.

Matthew 22

34And when the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they themselves gathered together. 35One of them, an expert in the law, tested Him with a question: 36“Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?”37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

It's about our relationship with God and are relationship with one another.

Jesus, Himself, is the fulfillment of the Law (Matthew 26:28, Mark 10:45, Luke 16:16, John 1:16, Acts 10:28, 13:39, Romans 10:4) The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross ended forever the need for animal sacrifices and other aspects of the ceremonial law.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,095,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
34And when the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they themselves gathered together. 35One of them, an expert in the law, tested Him with a question: 36“Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?”37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

If you look at the first part of the Decalogue, it's all toward YHWH. If you look the second part of the Decalogue: it's all about your neighbor.

It's about our relationship with God and are relationship with one another.

Always has been.

The two Great Commandments summarize the Decalogue. the Decalogue summarizes the 613. The 613 summarize what YHWH wrote on your heart.

Jesus, Himself, is the fulfillment of the Law (Matthew 26:28, Mark 10:45, Luke 16:16, John 1:16, Acts 10:28, 13:39, Romans 10:4) The sacrifice of Jesus on the cross ended forever the need for animal sacrifices and other aspects of the ceremonial law.

Again YHWH's law didn't end. Some parts were, regarding the Priesthood, were transferred. It's not the first time that happened.

I already went over this with you, ad nauseam, just a few posts ago

Strong's G3346
to transfer

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums