Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I pretty much live and breathe Sims lol. Everything about my life is Sims Sims Sims. Not sins, Sims. Does anyone else love the game as much as I do? If so, what is your favorite thing to do in the game? For me, I love to build houses and create celebrity sims.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I finally bit the bullet about a month ago and purchased the Sims 4 and all DLC. I liked the Sims 3, but held off on the Sims 4 for a long time because it felt comparatively empty--but the Sims 4 is pretty dang good. It's not my favorite game, but it is a very fun, and usually, pretty relaxing game to play.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Haven't had a chance. Tried to install my version of the original game on my home computer. Not compatible. Did you find it on Steam? I was only able to find Sims 3.

EA has their own platform called Origin, it's the only way to get a lot of their games, such as Sims 4. Sadly a lot of EA's more recent titles are only available on Origin and not Steam. I'm not a fan of either EA or Origin (I think EA is easily one of the more evil video game publishers out there, but that's neither here nor there), but if you have the money to afford it, the Sims 4 is pretty good.

-CryptoLutheran

• Agree
Reactions: Yennora
Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟739,517.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I pretty much live and breathe Sims lol. Everything about my life is Sims Sims Sims. Not sins, Sims. Does anyone else love the game as much as I do? If so, what is your favorite thing to do in the game? For me, I love to build houses and create celebrity sims.

I get into it as well. I'd say my favorite things to do are create, and play as the child/children once they grow up to see how far the family line can go. It's pretty cool that you can get famous doing so many things like painting, writing etc, and not just as a movie star. I do enjoy building, and designing houses though I'm not nearly as good as some of the content creators.

Sims 4 has come along way with all the added content though it can get expensive if it's not on sale, but overall it's a pretty solid Sims game in my opinion. It'd be nice if they added a coop option down the road for Sims 5, though I'd prefer it not be an MMO :)

Upvote 0