Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

It's a new video new format! I have several of these shorter 5 mins or less videos. let me know what you think of the format and presentation. and if this would be ok for a visual.

I was told my clip art really did not have enough to do with my spoken subject matter and was distracting. So I did this one around an old radio I have the idea being you are listening to a 5 or 10 min radio show like I use to.

This video is about the separation of how we tend to think of God and how God defines himself. and how God's biblical title is so much smarter than what bronze age men could have every awarded him. That even now today's philosophers and wanna be naysayers can't find fault in his self description. unlike the descriptions and titles we give him which are riddled with contradiction and paradox.

Reactions: Chesterton

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟930,098.00
Faith
Atheist
Lilac, remove the bless and do not curse and replace it with the word hell. You gotta use your imagination more lol !
Why do you have (Bless do not curse) in your title?
What Dave G. said is correct. I don't know if you've noticed but that if you use a word deemed "bad", the website replaces each letter of the word with [bless and do not curse].

@drich0150 was being clever. While 'hell' is not censored since it can be a legitimate subject, drich00150's title might be over the line by using the hell that way. So wisely, he bleeped it.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why do you have (Bless do not curse) in your title?
the term "Bless do not curse" is the site's auto censorship response to anything it perceives to be a curse word.

The small minded response would be to assume I was using the word hell and the site caught me.

The philosophically minded might think this guy has been a member since 2008 and knows the site would not allow him to post a curse word, so he put it there intentionally as a mild form of protest to censorship, or maybe to get the goat of an overly up tight/self righteous christian mod or admin...

The real reason it is up there is because This was a thread starter i used before in atheist websites found it to help people and decided to post it here, but was too lazy to configure the title. So rather then put a controversial word your censorship bot did not pick up on btw I put in your bless do not curse as it seems to be an acceptable alternative to any and all words that maybe deemed offensive.

If you feel you need to make a change even though nothing said is against any rule, the title of the video is who god says he is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums