Who considers the power of Your anger, and Your wrath according to the fear of You?

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who considers the power of Your anger,
and Your wrath
according to the fear of You? -Psalms 90:11
So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom. -Psalms 90:12

We have heard Moses have spoken this;
But have we in these catastrophic event of Covid-19 consider THIS?

Have today’s people, consider the power of God’s anger and wrath according to the FEAR of GOD ?
Have we gained a heart of wisdom?

For it is written:
For the LORD gives wisdom;
from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; -Proverbs 2:6

Then I saw another angel flying directly overhead, with an ETERNAL GOSPEL to proclaim to those who dwell on earth, to every nation and tribe and language and people. -Revelation 14:6

And he ( angel) said with a loud voice,
"FEAR GOD and give Him glory,
because the hour of His judgment has come,
and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water." -Revelation 14:7

It has been told for us who dwell on earth when God’s judgement has come :

FEAR GOD and GIVE GOD GLORY AND WORSHIP HIM.

Why this message is important for us ?
Remember the warning we have heard:

For since the message declared by angels proved to be reliable, and every transgression or disobedience received a just retribution, -Hebrews 2:2

Have we fear God ? Have we given God glory and worship Him?

Because of the hour of judgement has come ; this is what we must do :

FEAR GOD and GIVE GOD GLORY AND WORSHIP HIM.

In proverbs, we have been reminded:
The wise of heart will receive commandments, but a babbling fool will come to ruin. -Proverbs 10:8

Heeding what God has spoken the message through His angel is wisdom, that we seek ! We gain a heart of wisdom when we obey God’s commandments.

Why God come to tell us to fear Him ?

God, You are to be feared!
Who can stand before You when once Your anger is roused? -Psalms 76:7
From the heavens You uttered judgment;
the earth feared and was still, -Psalms 76:8
when God arose to establish judgment, to save all the humble of the earth. Selah -Psalms 76:9

God have explicitly revealed His will to save all the humble of the earth !

Have we been humble before Him when God chastens us in the days of trouble of Coronavirus? And are we the ones who God save when God arose to establish His judgement?

FEAR GOD !

Why God tell us again and again to fear Him? Have we not yet understand when He said that?

Then really how to really understand the fear of God?

I believe Heavenly Father have spoken this:

My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, -Proverbs 2:1
making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; -Proverbs 2:2
yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, -Proverbs 2:3
if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, -Proverbs 2:4
THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE FEAR OF THE LORD and find the knowledge of God. -Proverbs 2:5

Why can’t God speak plainly?
For it is written:
It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out. -Proverbs 25:2

That is why it is important to search things God have spoken !

We need this FEAR OF GOD !

By steadfast love and faithfulness iniquity is atoned for,
and by THE FEAR OF THE LORD one turns away from evil. -Proverbs 16:6

When many still believe in self righteousness, their eyes are veiled and do not think that they need to turn away from evil.

As it is written:
And he ( God, the Lord of heavens’ armies ) will swallow up on this mountain
the covering that is cast over all peoples,
the veil that is spread over all nations. -Isaiah 25:7

Yes, the veil still spread over all nations.

What happened to those who keep silent about this? What happened to those who are suffering Covid-19?

For when I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long. -Psalms 32:3
For day and night Your hand was heavy upon me; my strength was dried up as by the heat of summer. Selah ( Pause to reflect ).-Psalms 32:4
I acknowledged my sin to you, and I did not cover my iniquity; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD," and you forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah -Psalms 32:5

Therefore let everyone who is godly offer prayer to you at a time when you ( God ) can be found;-Psalms 32:6

We need this FEAR OF GOD !

In the FEAR OF THE LORD one has strong confidence, and his children will have a refuge. -Proverbs 14:26

This is a promise of God !

When many loses confidence due to trouble of Coronavirus, we have the FEAR OF THE LORD who is our confidence.

Though Coronavirus come like sudden terror, we have been told in advance :

Do not be afraid of sudden terror or of the ruin of the wicked, when it comes, -Proverbs 3:25
for the LORD will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught. -Proverbs 3:26

Yes, the Lord will keep our foot from being caught of Coronavirus.

You may say that you have heard Christians get their feet by Coronavirus. What about that?

There is this promise :
Behold, the eye of the LORD is
on those who FEAR HIM,
on those who hope in His steadfast love, -Psalms 33:18
that He (God) may deliver their soul from death and keep them alive in famine. -Psalms 33:19

Yes, the Lord’s eyes still watch on those fear Him to deliver their souls from death and keep them alive in famine. How gracious is our God!

Perhaps you may say what if those Christians die ?

This is what Jesus have promised:
Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for My ( Christ’s ) sake will find it. -Matthew 10:39

As it is also affirmed in the Proverbs:
The fear of the Lord LEADS TO LIFE,
and whoever has it rests satisfied;
he will not be visited by harm. -Proverbs 19:23

When times have reached their fulfillment:
Nations will fear the name of the LORD, and all the kings of the earth will fear Your glory. -Psalms 102:15
For the LORD builds up Zion;
He appears in His glory; -Psalms 102:16
He ( the Lord) regards the prayer of the destitute and does not despise their prayer. -Psalms 102:17

Yes, we still find our Lord, Savior trustworthy and faithful. The riches of our Lord’s grace that He regards our prayers.

This is what our Lord Jesus Christ have said to Heavenly Father:
From You ( Heavenly Father)
comes my ( Jesus’ ) praise
in the great congregation;
my vows I will perform before those who FEAR HIM ( Heavenly Father) .-Psalms 22:25
The afflicted shall eat and be satisfied; those who seek Him shall praise the LORD! May your hearts live forever! -Psalms 22:26
All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations shall worship before You. -Psalms 22:27

How gracious is the promise of our Lord Jesus towards us.

Yes, When God send His message for us, we now know that God wants us to taste and see His goodness.

When many are afraid that their lives are shortened by Coronavirus,

remember :
The fear of Adonai adds length to life.-Proverbs 10:27

When many are afraid of their coming and going because of deadly traps of Coronavirus, remember :

The fear of Adonai is a fountain of life enabling one to avoid deadly traps.-Proverbs 14:27

When many are afraid of lack because of Coronavirus, we have assurance from His promise:

Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints, for those who fear Him have no lack! -Psalms 34:9

Remember again what God has spoken through His angel with an eternal gospel:

"FEAR GOD and give Him glory,
because the hour of His judgment has come,
and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and the springs of water." -Revelation 14:7

I believe Heavenly Father have spoken to us, His children:

Hear, my son, and accept my words, that the years of your life may be many. -Proverbs 4:10
I have taught you the way of wisdom; I have led you in the paths of uprightness. -Proverbs 4:11
When you walk, your step will not be hampered, and if you run, you will not stumble. -Proverbs 4:12
Keep hold of instruction; do not let go; guard her, for she is your life. -Proverbs 4:13

Why I do this ?

I speak,
as is to do so as I am who is speaking the utterances of God;
I serve is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies;
so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ,
to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.- 1 Peter 4:11