Who cares for the Lost?(World prayer Chain)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the truth

The Bible Sender 1Cor 15:34
Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 703 This week I would like to focus our attention on European Union. Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for The Gilley's Bob, Heather and Samuel. Missionaires to Brazil Their goals are to Lead the lost to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, Establish an indigenous, independent, baptist church, Start a bible institute to train preacher boys and disciple other nationals to reach their own, Send out missionaries from our Brazilian church to other parts of the world.
Please pray for the salvations of Ryan B, Josh C, Duane J, David B., Dennis M, Becky F, Becky, Woody W, Joyce W., Rhonda H
Please pray for my nieces grandma who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. Please pray for salvation and healing. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying For You.
May God Meet Your Needs.
Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Lord watch over the ones who
Need you and that they will
Accept you as Savior & Lord
Repenting of their sins
In thy name and will amen
Lord In Jesus Holy Name I Stand In Agreement With This Prayer. Amen

Upvote 0

haya

daughter of the King
Jan 17, 2004
USA
✟25,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I want to start a new topic thread about this, but I don't want to distract from other people's personal prayer needs on the board. So I'll just post in here.

Please pray for Japan.

I currently live in Okinawa, where I teach English at a church school. This weekend is the Franklin Graham Festival in Okinawa; today (Friday) is a national holiday and it starts today (also tomorrow & Sunday - 3 days total). I'll be heading out the door in about an hour or so to go there with some people from my church.

Please pray for revival, that many Japanese people here in Okinawa will turn to Jesus as their Lord and Savior, receiving His gift of salvation.

Churches here in Okinawa are praying for a "spiritual typhoon." Just like real typhoons always hit Okinawa first before sweeping northeastward toward mainland Japan, we are praying that God will create a spiritual typhoon of revival that hits Okinawa and spreads to the rest of Japan.

God bless you for praying! :)

-haya

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I want to start a new topic thread about this, but I don't want to distract from other people's personal prayer needs on the board. So I'll just post in here.

Please pray for Japan.

I currently live in Okinawa, where I teach English at a church school. This weekend is the Franklin Graham Festival in Okinawa; today (Friday) is a national holiday and it starts today (also tomorrow & Sunday - 3 days total). I'll be heading out the door in about an hour or so to go there with some people from my church.

Please pray for revival, that many Japanese people here in Okinawa will turn to Jesus as their Lord and Savior, receiving His gift of salvation.

Churches here in Okinawa are praying for a "spiritual typhoon." Just like real typhoons always hit Okinawa first before sweeping northeastward toward mainland Japan, we are praying that God will create a spiritual typhoon of revival that hits Okinawa and spreads to the rest of Japan.

God bless you for praying! :)

-haya

Father God I pray for Japan.. Yes Yes for a spiritual typhoon of revival.. Father that You would open many hearts, eyes and ears to the saving power of the gospel!! That there be a flood of repentance.. and many many come to believe and be filled by the Holy Spirit!! I pray for heavenly protection over the speakers, organisers and location.. I pray that this nation would see a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit and Your name be glorified both on earth and in heaven!! Amen and amen

Reactions: haya
Upvote 0

CASEY82

Oct 16, 2006
Caboolture
✟16,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
# 136.
Today please pray for Sabha, Libya in the 10/40 window and also for Arizona, Usa. Pray to the Lord of the Harvest that he will send forth laborers unto the fields. Pray that many bible believing Chrishes will be planted and the satans tactics will be stopped. Please also continue to pray for Israel. God bless.
:prayer: Father we thank you for the privledge that is planting your seeds, what an honour and a joy it is for us to spread your love around this world. God we ask for your blessing of new people to come forth and help your word move in new nations, you are the god of harvest...father send us some planters so you may reap a glorious harvest.

Amen:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Upvote 0

the truth

The Bible Sender 1Cor 15:34
Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 704 This week I would like to focus our attention on Taiwan . Please pray for Christians being persecuted in these areas. Please also pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize
Please pray for
The Williams Jeff, Debby, Caleb, Luke, Grace & Beth missionaries to New Zealand Their goals Win souls through any Biblical means possible, Establish local churches, Reach every home in the country (1.3 million of them) with a gospel tract - 97% completed, Train national leadership
Please pray for the salvations of Carol A Ellie K Mike E Mikayla S Emily W Brandon R Travis K Chelsey A Patty L Jocelyn C
Please pray for my nieces grandma named Carol who had surgery to remove a brain tumor. She is not doing well they don't expect her to live long. Please pray for her salvation and also for her family. Please also pray for a frined of the church Chris L who will next week be having surgery to remove part of his large intestine. Pray also for my Pastor and another man from our church as they share the gospel at the county jail tonight. God bless. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.