Who cares for the Lost?(World prayer Chain) (2)

the truth

The Bible Sender 1Cor 15:34
Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 739 This week I would like to focus our attention on Svalbard, Northern Europe. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Kinmans Jerry, Mindy, Mikayla, Jeremiah, and Joel missionaries to Guatemala please pray for them as they are learning the Spanish laguage with hope to be on the field by Fall of 2006 doing church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Roger and Chris H, Rodney H, Raymond S, Mike P, Dan P, Brian P, Mark N, Angie T, Bill S, Benny H
Thank you for your prayers for Dave M. He passed away on Sat. Please pray for those who attend his funeral on Friday that God will prepart their hearts and that souls will be saved through his death .I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, agreeing in prayer for all the above prayer petitions from "the truth" and asking God to bring healing to the people suffering natural diasters and disease. Asking God to prepare the missionaries and help them in Guatemala and all areas of the earth. Asking Gods blessings on His people and for Light to be brought to those seeking the Truth and Light of the Gospel. Amen.
Jesus, please prepare hearts and minds of those who will be ministered to and let their eyes see the truth and accept Jesus as their personal Savior. Amen.

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 740 This week I would like to focus our attention on Timor-Leste, Southeast Asia. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Jayasekhar's Rev Dr. G, Persis Sekhar, Ruth Shirley, Billy Judson. missionaries to India. Please pray for them as they seek to open solid Bible Colleges and as they seek the lost through tracts film ministry etc.
Please pray for the salvations of Todd B Jodie W Pattie W Amanda W Wanda H Mary G Dave G Jerome B Mary B. Connie L Paul G Sherri M
My Pastor has been having some health problems please be in prayer. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 741 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tokelau, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Oliverias - Wesley, Tina, Lee, Raquel, Jeff and Lisa, church planting among the Portuguese speaking people in Florida.
Please pray for the salvations of Robert N., Fran N., Walt S., Sean F. Brian B. Roy B. Cynthia B Jill T Dean T Stephanie R
This week is our VBS Please pray for good attendance and kids and parents to be saved and added unto the church.. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Draw people who are spiritually lost into a saving relationship with You, Jesus. Please help those seeking Truth to find You, through radio, tv, computer, and any and every source, and please God work quickly, as the End Times are upon us. Amen.

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 742 This week I would like to focus our attention on Mexico. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for
The Klenk's Warren and Joanne missionaries to Mexico Their goals are to strengthen local churches, train faithful men for church planting, and counseling to local Pastor's
Please pray for the salvations of Christina S Clayton O Reagan K Melinda and Perry T Jewel and Orris W Hailey E Ralph, Orlynn W
Please pray for those affected by the hurricans and flooding. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 743 This week I would like to focus our attention on Vanuatu, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Jarve's Chris, Ket, and Chris Jr. missionaries to Laos Their goals are Church Planting, Soul Winning Disciplship training, and Free English classes. Please pray for them and their work
Please pray for the salvations of Cliff S., lindsey s., sophia s, sam g Sandy B., Warren K., Debora B., Arthur B., Carrie and Adam L
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. Please also pray for the Bertrem Family. Clarence Bertrem died tonday in a motrocycle accident. He was a great prayer warrior. Please pray the family and that souls would be saved at the funeral. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

Proph

Aug 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
✟8,415.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord, thank you for the Blood of Chirst. I thank you for your Mercy & Grace. I love you and I know you love me. You love us all and you showed that, when you allow your Son to die for our sins. I thank you for the Blood of Jesus and I know you are doing everything possible to save lost souls. In the name of Jesus. AMEN AMEN AMEN

PS>>> GOD uses pleople, so if you know someone unsaved, pray for them and when the time is right, tell them aboue Jesus. AMEN AMEN AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 744 This week I would like to focus our attention on Cape Town, South Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for Mark Cahill Ministries Mark has written 2 books One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven and One Heartbeat Away. Pray for these books that they will change lives, souls will be saved and also for Mark as he speaks to people across the nation.
Please pray for the salvations of Matthew L Dallas A John P Lars U Jason N James H Kirk H Mrs P Kevein Family Mike and Velvet W
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. Please continue to pray for the Bertrem Family The funeral will be Friday Pleas continue to pray that God would use the funeral for his glory.
I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:priest:

Jesus, Our HIgh Priest, please send out labourers to the fields to bring in the souls who are seeking and yearning for Truth and looking for the meaning and reality of their life and existance on this doomed earth.

Thank You God, for loving us and going to prepare a place for us where we will have mansions and blessings and Eternal and forever Paradise to live eternally in peace, love, grace and truth. Thank You God, that You will comfort , g uide and help us to fulfill our lifes work and love until we return to You, who made and love us. Amen.

Help us in our weakness, doubt and unbelief and help us to believe in You more steadfastly and confidently. Amen. Send the HOly Spirit upon us to give us courage and Might. Amen.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
# 744 This week I would like to focus our attention onCape Town, South Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for Mark Cahill Ministries Mark has written 2 books One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven and One Heartbeat Away. Pray for these books that they will change lives, souls will be saved and also for Mark as he speaks to people across the nation.
Please pray for the salvations of Matthew L Dallas A John P Lars U Jason N James H Kirk H Mrs P Kevein Family Mike and Velvet W
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. Please continue to pray for the Bertrem Family The funeral will be Friday Pleas continue to pray that God would use the funeral for his glory. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)
:pray: for them ya!

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 745 This week I would like to focus our attention on Chad, Africa. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Kinmans Jerry, Mindy, Mikayla, Jeremiah, and Joel missionaries to Guatemala please pray for them as they are learning the Spanish laguage with hope to be on the field by Fall of 2006 doing church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Joshua W. Bob P. Billie Joe A. Abby W. Josi W. Jake H Jaime H Cody H Kimberly K Shirley W
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 746 This week I would like to focus our attention on Eritrea. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for
The KearnsMichael, Jennifer, Joseph, and JoshuaMissionary Evangelist to the United States of America Open-Air Evangelism Gospel Tract Distribution Christian Literature Distribution Promoting Local Church Evangelism
Please pray for the salvations of Matt C Claudete W Kim W Barb D Sharon D Vernon D Jasen D Doug F Rose W Annie J Rose F
Please pray for an 8 years old named Brook who has an imoperable brain tumor. She is in serious condition. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 747 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkmenistan. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Luther's Charlie,Julie, Joel, Chairssa, Joshua, and Christianna missionaries to Ghana, West Africa Please pray for them as the seek to reach the Ghanaian people with the gospel. Their goals are to plant church and start a bible institute. They hope to be in Ghana of March 2008
Please pray for the salvations of Rodney H Brian S Eric G Brandon N Blake S Shane N Waleya M Tana T Terrilynn F Linda S
# 748 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tuvalu, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publishing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne W, Kennisha M, Samuel M, Anthony M, Charlie M, Bobby R, kenneth M, Charles M, Arnole F, Ricky H
Please use this as a reminder to pray for true revival in our nation and the world. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
# 747 This week I would like to focus our attention on Turkmenistan. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Luther's Charlie,Julie, Joel, Chairssa, Joshua, and Christianna missionaries to Ghana, West Africa Please pray for them as the seek to reach the Ghanaian people with the gospel. Their goals are to plant church and start a bible institute. They hope to be in Ghana of March 2008
Please pray for the salvations of Rodney H Brian S Eric G Brandon N Blake S Shane N Waleya M Tana T Terrilynn F Linda S
# 748 This week I would like to focus our attention on Tuvalu, South Pacific. Pray for those being persecuted. Please pray that many laborers will be sent forth into the fields white unto harvest. Pray that Christians will get the materials they need to evangelize.
Please pray for The Hoffman's Jim Monica and Benjamin with Bearing Precious Seed scripture publishing ministry. Please pray for them as they publish and distribute God's word on the foreign field aswell as church planting
Please pray for the salvations of Wayne W, Kennisha M, Samuel M, Anthony M, Charlie M, Bobby R, kenneth M, Charles M, Arnole F, Ricky H
Please use this as a reminder to pray for true revival in our nation and the world. I am looking for anyone who is interested in devoting 1 day a week to fasting and praying for revival, evangelism, missions etc If anyone is interested let me know. God bless. :)

attachment.php

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 749 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The Sigmon's Jason, Kelli, and Selah Missionaries to Madagascar Please pray for them as they seek to plant churches train nationals and start orphanages for the millions of homeless children in the country
Please pray for the salvations of Tommy, Jason W. Paul B. Hannah Jody B Robert B Randy B Varlos V, Renaldo D Osvaldo D also there mom and dad Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
There are still nearly 3 billion people who have never heard the gospel. Please pray that God would again send laborers into these fields. That is one of our goals with Bible Senders is to get scripture into the countries that have never even seen a bible.
"We greatly need someone who can set the saints to this business of praying; and the one who can set the church to praying will be the greatest of reformers and apostles". E.M. Bounds

Upvote 0

the truth

Apr 1, 2002
Minnesota
Visit site
✟17,895.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
# 751 For the next couple of weeks I would like to focus our attention on Madagascar. Madagascar is the world's 4th largest Island. It has an estimated 20-25 million people with little or no gospel witness. The country is flooded with cults and flase religions. Please pray that God would send forth laborers into this country and that many souls would be saved
Please pray for The David Burnette family with www.bibles4free.com They seek to send bibles, and tracts at home and overseas to needy people. Please pray for them to obtain a printing press that would allow them to print bibles at a minimal cost.
Please pray for the salvations of Freddie and Derick H, Chanda L, McKayla R, Keeley R, Spencer B, Matt B, Payton B Jodi S. Duncan S
Please pray that God would open their minds that have been blinded by satan.
There are still nearly 3 billion people who have never heard the gospel. Please pray that God would again send laborers into these fields. That is one of our goals with Bible Senders is to get scripture into the countries that have never even seen a bible.
The heart of God hungers to redeem the world. For that He placed in human hands the mightiest of all forces-prayer, that we might become partners with Him….There is no thing we need so much as to learn to pray. S.D.Gordon

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please move all across the world in a mighty revival. Let the Holy Spirit move in the hearts of people in every tribe and nation. Please raise up Christians in droves to go share the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. Give every true Christian a huge thirst to tell others about You. In Jesus' name, Amen.

:groupray:

Upvote 0