Who believes we are in the latter days and that the Rapture will happen in our lifetime?

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Does this verse not describe exactly what the rapture is? If it is writen in bible, does it not make it true?
I think I answered this in other posts previously, but not sure.

What Scripture says , as Yahuweh means it, is always truth - no exception.

Whan men say it says, is often (everywhere in the world / on the internet)
inaccurate at best, and often opposed to truth.

That is the nature of man - to be an enemy of God and opposed to the truth (because man's lives are wicked and sinful, and they do not want to come to the LIGHT (JESUS).

Upvote 0

ThatCanadianDude_88

May 25, 2018
Montreal
✟11,530.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I apologize if this question has already been asked.

I am wondering if anyone believes that we are in last days based on prophecies and why. If you do not think so, I would also like to know why you think this.

Thanks in advance!

Discerning the signs of the times. The challenge is understanding that which you are attempting to discern.

If you understand how the presently existing geopolitical and economic paradigm works, you'll be able to see how end-time prophecy comes into view.

The current world order is meant to collapse by design, much of the chaos going on in various parts of the world is manufactured.

What is really going to push us quickly into end-time prophecy I believe, and I do not say this lightly, is the collapse of US Imperialism, with the catalytic event being the hyper inflation of the US dollar. Understanding why this is the case comes with studying the history of the Petrodollar. The death of the dollar is going to be the big one, and I believe the after effects of this event is what John is describing when he relays the vision of the "Four Horsemen" in Revelations. And again, important to keep in mind that this is by design.

This can technically happen anywhere within the next decade or two, it's fairly clear at this point that US Imperialism is failing and on its last legs.

Let us not forget that God is sovereign, and that nothing happens outside of His plans and purposes.

Upvote 0

YJM

MARRIED! 20th December 2013
Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am wondering if anyone believes that we are in last days based on prophecies and why. If you do not think so, I would also like to know why you think this.

Thanks in advance!

Depends on what the timing of said rapture you are talking about.

Do you mean a post tribulation rapture which does not exist in scripture, or do you mean the post tribulation rapture?

If you mean the latter then yes I believe since Peter's speech in Acts 2 we are living in the last days. If you mean do you think I will see the post tribulation rapture then at 50 years of age I believe I will, but I am not 100% sure.

Blessings!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't envy the Jews in the latter days.........only those Jews in Christ will be "raptured" from the coming wrath..........

Gen 49:1
1 And Jacob called his sons and said, “Gather together, that I may tell you what shall befall you in the last days:
2 “Gather together and hear, you sons of Jacob,
And listen to Israel your father.

Dan 10:14

“Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.
==================================
Who are the ones the vengeance and wrath comes upon in these verses.......the JEWS! And where does this event happen? In Israel and Judea!
So why would Christians Gentiles and Jews living in the US, Europe, South America, China, Russia be raptured?

Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke's Temple/Jerusalem Discourses harmonized

Matthew 24
16 then those in the Judea let them be fleeing! into the mountains
19 Woe yet to those pregnant,
and to those giving suck in those the days
Mark 13:17
14 Then those in the Judea, let them be fleeing into the mountains
17 Woe yet to those pregnant,
and to those giving suck in those the days
Luke 21
21 then those in the Judea, let them be fleeing into the mountains;
and those in midst of Her, let them be coming out to country;
and those in the countries placed, let them not come be entering into Her
22 That days of vengeance these are, of the to be fulfilled<4130> all the having been written
23 “But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!
For there will be Great Distress in the land and Wrath upon this people.
==================================
Revelation 18:4
And I hear another Voice out of the heaven saying "come forth! out of Her My people......................

Last edited:
Upvote 0
May 9, 2019
Phoenix
✟8,179.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Discerning the signs of the times. The challenge is understanding that which you are attempting to discern.

If you understand how the presently existing geopolitical and economic paradigm works, you'll be able to see how end-time prophecy comes into view.

The current world order is meant to collapse by design, much of the chaos going on in various parts of the world is manufactured.

What is really going to push us quickly into end-time prophecy I believe, and I do not say this lightly, is the collapse of US Imperialism, with the catalytic event being the hyper inflation of the US dollar. Understanding why this is the case comes with studying the history of the Petrodollar. The death of the dollar is going to be the big one, and I believe the after effects of this event is what John is describing when he relays the vision of the "Four Horsemen" in Revelations. And again, important to keep in mind that this is by design.

This can technically happen anywhere within the next decade or two, it's fairly clear at this point that US Imperialism is failing and on its last legs.

Let us not forget that God is sovereign, and that nothing happens outside of His plans and purposes.

YJM, I believe that there are those that still believe in and support a type of "US Imperialism," but that is all merely a ruse now and has been so for several decades, as the unperceived world masters want that to seem apparent and continue to use the socio-economic system of the US, backed by the force of the military-industrial infrastructure for their world political and economic ends. The US is merely a pawn in the hands of the controlling elite.

Yet, it is true and I also firmly believe that God is in charge, always has been in charge, and is orchestrating the entire thing. Those who believe they are in charge and in control of world destiny are truly deceived, both in mind and in practice. God uses the simple and seemingly foolish things of the world to confound the prideful. 1 Cor 1:27

Personally, as a son of the Most High God, who is also my Father, as a full member of the Family of God I have at my disposal all of the promises God, and there is nothing, NOTHING, that He will not do for me because I love him and strive everyday to do his will. My confidence comes from the more that I know who I am in him and in the taking on and growing in his likeness.

God is preparing a marvelous, truly phenomenal event now called The Day of Jehovah Tsaba as a means of a vengeance to comfort the Body of Christ in these days before the seven-year reign of Satan. During this time of judgement on the economic system of the world, as it is called a vengeance to comfort, God will cause a great wealth inversion which the evil wicked of this world has hoarded up for their purposes, but which God is taking back according to plan, according to what has been prophesied. Again, this is a God event foretold within scripture and it will come about (has already started to come about) regardless the belief or actions of any one person or as a whole.

Look up TheDayofJehovahTsaba.org; or JehovahTsaba.org; or DonPickneyMinistries.org; or JehovahTsabaUniversity.org for some initial resources and better understanding.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,049.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
That is your problem not mine isn't it ? If you can't distinguish the difference then its on you. If you were in touch with the Spirit you would know we are in the final hours so to speak.

I can hear it now, some evil Jewish King poo pooing what Samuel or Ezekiel said with a like minded statement. That is why most of the Prophets were murdered. If the Kings had been in touch with God, like David was, then they would have accepted the "Word of the Lord".

It always amuses me when people make these type of statements... Taking this to its logical conclusion then we can never trust anything by anybody so Sata wins, its ILLOGICAL THINKING Brother. We are of the Spirit, and we are supposed to be able to tell what is of the Spirit and what isn't, else Satan can just flood the zone with lies and God could never reach us with Hs truths, but we have the Holy Spirit that LEADS US unto all truths. We just have to understand that and learn how to work in the Spirit. Unless you do that there can be NO TRUTHS REVEALED.

So who is right? You or the other people who claim what you claim? So many people come out with different versions of what you say happened to you. Not everyone can be right can they?

Upvote 0

Brother Matthew

May 8, 2019
Ft. Wayne, IN
✟16,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Personally, as a son of the Most High God, who is also my Father, as a full member of the Family of God I have at my disposal all of the promises God, and there is nothing, NOTHING, that He will not do for me because I love him and strive everyday to do his will. My confidence comes from the more that I know who I am in him and in the taking on and growing in his likeness.

Someone been reading my journal - that is beautifully stated (just the quote I lost sight of the rest when I saw the what I quoted) you must be all in. I just wanted to say that.

Upvote 0

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YJM, I believe that there are those that still believe in and support a type of "US Imperialism," but that is all merely a ruse now and has been so for several decades, as the unperceived world masters want that to seem apparent and continue to use the socio-economic system of the US, backed by the force of the military-industrial infrastructure for their world political and economic ends. The US is merely a pawn in the hands of the controlling elite.

Yet, it is true and I also firmly believe that God is in charge, always has been in charge, and is orchestrating the entire thing. Those who believe they are in charge and in control of world destiny are truly deceived, both in mind and in practice. God uses the simple and seemingly foolish things of the world to confound the prideful. 1 Cor 1:27

God is preparing a marvelous, truly phenomenal event now called The Day of Jehovah Tsaba as a means of a vengeance to comfort the Body of Christ in these days before the seven-year reign of Satan. During this time of judgement on the economic system of the world, as it is called a vengeance to comfort, God will cause a great wealth inversion which the evil wicked of this world has hoarded up for their purposes, but which God is taking back according to plan, according to what has been prophesied. Again, this is a God event foretold within scripture and it will come about (has already started to come about) regardless the belief or actions of any one person or as a whole.

Look up TheDayofJehovahTsaba.org; or JehovahTsaba.org; or DonPickneyMinistries.org; or JehovahTsabaUniversity.org for some initial resources and better understanding.

Thanks for your reply!

I think I understood about 10% of what you said :) Perhaps put it in simple man's middle age speak and I may get it :)

Blessings!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
TheSinningServant said:
Thanks in advance!
ThatCanadianDude_88 said:

Thanks for your reply!

I think I understood about 10% of what you said :) Perhaps put it in simple man's middle age speak and I may get it :)

Blessings!
^_^
That's 9% more than what I understood of it.............j/k :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brother Matthew

May 8, 2019
Ft. Wayne, IN
✟16,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If I May, he is saying that 80% of the worlds resources (assets) are owned by 20 families, that # may have grown or gotten smaller, all the governments are for all intents and purposes their puppets.
Proverbs 22:7 (NASB) "The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower becomes the lender's slave."
Their slaves based on the verse above.
He is absolutely correct in that statement ;-)
Hope that is better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If I May, he is saying that 80% of the worlds resources (assets) are owned by 20 families, that # may have grown or gotten smaller, all the governments are for all intents and purposes their puppets.
Proverbs 22:7 (NASB) "The rich rules over the poor, And the borrower becomes the lender's slave."
Hope that is better.

It is, but how it relates to the "rapture" or if we are in the last days is still puzzling. My simple man's view is I'll wait to spot the false Messiah of Islam / the Christian Antichrist, buckle down for 7 years of turmoil and then make it to the Judgement seat of Christ :)

Upvote 0

Brother Matthew

May 8, 2019
Ft. Wayne, IN
✟16,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is, but how it relates to the "rapture" or if we are in the last days is still puzzling.

It is a different way to look at it, he its basically saying that as part of Gods plan there will be a flip in the finances of the wicked to purposes of good or back to the people of good for His purpose. I believe he is saying that has already started. So the time is near if I am right as to what He is saying.
The first 3 1/2 of the seven by my understanding are to be good years it is the later that is bad.
However what is there to fear, I just don't understand, if you are going to do something different or more why not now? Fear not the one that can separate you from this life, but the one that can separate you Spirit from your Soul and I promise you this there is only one that can do that and He isn't part of creation, which the devil (Satan) is! So what's to fear a little pain and suffering, it temporal (temporary) it will pass, stand for God if you lose this life for Him you gain eternity. Not a bad wager by any means.
Live free of fear nothing can befall you that He does not allow once you are His :)
Peace be with you brother.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Jehovah Tsaba University said:

YJM said:
Brother Matthew said:
Hope that is better.
It is, but how it relates to the "rapture" or if we are in the last days is still puzzling. My simple man's view is I'll wait to spot the false Messiah of Islam / the Christian Antichrist, buckle down for 7 years of turmoil and then make it to the Judgement seat of Christ :)

It is, but how it relates to the "rapture" or if we are in the last days is still puzzling.
Puzzling indeed..........

Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke's Temple/Jerusalem Discourses harmonized

Isa 22:1
Here is a message about the Valley of Vision:
What is the reason that all of you go up to the rooftops?
Eze 33:27
“Say thus to them, ‘Thus says the Lord GOD: “As I live,
surely those who are in the ruins shall fall by the sword,
and the one who is in the open field I will give to the beasts to be devoured,
and those who are in the strongholds and caves shall die of the pestilence.

Mat 24:17
“Let him who is on the housetop not go down to take anything out of his house.
Mat 24:40
“Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left.

Luk 17:31
“In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house,
let him not come down to take them away.
And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back.
Luk 17:36
“Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left.”[fn]

302218_491ef000dc991ee2e1020d0eabbf87e7.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
So who is right? You or the other people who claim what you claim? So many people come out with different versions of what you say happened to you. Not everyone can be right can they?

You should be able to tell if you are of God....that is on you, isn't it ? I can tell in 5 minutes if something/someone is of God or not, 30 years ago it might have been more difficult, but I eventually understood someone like Armstrong was not of God, and it sharpened my sword, whereas today, I can tell almost instantly if something is of the Spirit or not. I have been a preacher over 33 years, I understand the end times, it was/is my calling. I can explain the whole book in one simple post. Can you grasp it is the only question. I will let you worry about that, I can't help you see the things of the Spirit brother.

Revelation Decoded: Explained in "simple form".

Write the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter: { Jesus Glorified, the Seven Churches and the coming Tribulation Events }

In verse one we are told that God gave Jesus these things to show unto his servants, "things which must SHORTLY come to pass" !! This verse confuses many right off the bat, they say all Revelation must therefore be in the past, and all the Seals have been opened. Have no fear, they just needed to study more, they are reading a bad translation. The word "SHORTLY" has two Greek words behind it in Strong's Concordance, the words are {EN} and {TACHOS}, the word EN means a fixed time and place [in the future]. The word TACHOS means speedily or in haste {it is where we get the English word tachometer from}. So in essence Jesus is saying at a predetermined point in time {which only the Father knows} I will come in haste, or speedily, when I return at the Second Coming.

John saw Jesus in all his Glory, and described it as such, thus Jesus was the things which he had seen. The things which are of course were the Seven Churches. The things that will be hereafter are of course the coming Tribulation after the Rapture of the Church, in chapters 4-22.

Rev. 1 the Glorious Christ Revealed for all to see.

Rev. 2 and 3, the Seven Churches are given things they are doing properly, and also told about things they need to work on, they are a "Type" of the Church Age" in general.

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Raptured Church in Heaven, we see the Elders of the Church in Heaven wearing White. The 24 Elders are the Church. The reasons are many, I will list them below:

Rev. 4:4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

The Rewards promised to the Seven Churches are given unto the 24 Elders in Rev. 4:4.

* A Crown - ( Rev. 2:10, 3:11, 4:4 and 4:10 )

* A Throne - ( Rev. 3:21 and 4:4 )

* A White Robe - ( Rev. 3:4-5 and Rev. 4:4 )

As per the 24 Elders meaning ? or why 24 Elders !! Well this fits 1 Chronicles 24:7-19 where we are told there are 24 orders of priests.

So the Church is in Heaven before the Seals are opened, thus the Rapture happens before the Seals are opened !! John saw them in Rev. chapters 4 and 5, the Elders are not in Heaven having marred the Lamb without the Church also being there, there is just ONE MARRIAGE !!

So the Church is shown in heaven, raptured before the Seals have been broken in Rev. 4:4 and Rev. 5:9 where they sing a song of the Redeemed. Angels don't need to be redeemed !!

In Rev. 6 we see the Seals {Wrath of the Lamb} being opened. The Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth Conquering. He takes Peace from the earth {Dan. 8:25, 9:27, 11:40-43} as the Red horse, his wars bring famine as the Black horse and of course he brings death and the grave via war and sickness thus the Pale Green horse. These deaths are of course many, but not the Raptured Church, we are in Heaven, these are the deaths of all that refuse to worship this man as God, the Muslims are the vast majority of these deaths {Rev.17:16} as per the Harlot being judged. But it comes to pass right off the bat, in Rev. 6, the Beast must subvert all other religions to start with, thus he will chase Israel into the wilderness, he will Martyr the Gentiles who have accepted Christ {5th Seal}, Rev. 12:17, and he will destroy all religions and appoint a BEAST over Religion, the False Prophet. The 2nd Beast of Rev. 13 who comes out of the land/earth {Israel}.

The First Beast of course is a Gentile Geo-political leader from Europe, born in Greece. The Two-witnesses of Rev. 11 are already preaching repentance by the time the Beast Conquers Jerusalem/Mediterranean Sea Region, that is why some of the Jews {1/3} fled Judea just before the Beast goes forth Conquering. The 6th Seal is opened and mankind finally understand they are in the Lamb's Wrath {God's Wrath via the Lamb who opens the Seals}. These first Four Seals hit very fast, the Jews are fleeing Judea, then we get the 6th Seal that announces supernaturally, you are in God's Wrath, so mankind finally understand that the Anti-Christ represents the Four Horseman and that they have been in God's Wrath since the Anti-Christ or Little Horn went forth Conquering thereby becoming THE BEAST !!

In Rev. 7 Just before Jesus opens the 7th Seal in Rev. 8, which will bring destruction to Babylon {this whole world} he tells his Angels to hold off until Israel {144,000} are protected in the Petra/Bozrah Mountain area, the 144,000 is a Metaphor for ALL ISRAEL, not every Jew. Israel as a Nation is preserved/saved, but only 1/3 of the Jews are saved/repent, 2/3 perish. We then are shown the Church in Heaven one last time in Rev. 7:9-17, they are said to have come out of the Great Tribulation, and everyone demands this to mean the Greatest Ever Troubles for Jacob, but it really means the 2000 some odd year Church Age Period, which is GREATER than the 7 year period of Jacob's troubles as in 2000>7. Jesus told us we were to have continual tribulation, so the 2000 some odd year Church Age was no doubt the Greatest Period of troubles, and that is what John was referring to, the Martyrs under the Altar are specifically told they must wait until their fellow brothers die in just the like manner as they did, so they must wait until the Beasts 42 month rule is over before they can rule with Christ {see Rev. 20:4} for 1000 years on earth.

In Rev. 8, after the Jews are protected in the Petra region, God unleashes His fury on Babylon {see Rev. 18} which God sees as Satan's Dark Kingdom on earth, Satan is cast down to earth, Apollyon is released via the coming 1st Woe. The Two-witnesses are praying down these plagues no doubt, this is why the world hates them. All the grasses in all the world are burned up, as are a 1/3 of all the trees in the whole world, that is a whole lotta smoke in the air !! A 1/3 part of the Seas are turned to blood, 1/3 of the Sea Creatures die, 1/3 of the ships are Destroyed, and 1/3 of all the drinking waters are poisoned. A 1/3 part of the sun, moon and stars give not their light, one has to think all the smoke is blocking out the sun, moon and stars. Then an Angel announces there are THREE WOES LEFT, and the last three Trumpets that are yet to sound will indeed be the coming Three Woes.

In Rev. 9 we see Woe #1 and Woe #2. Apollyon and his hordes of Demons are released from the bottomless pit in Woe #1, thus the world {Babylon} is become a Habitation of Devils {see Rev. 18}. They maim mankind but can not kill them. In Woe #2 we see an Angelic Army of God {200 Million} which brings plagues against Mankind where 1.5 Billion people are killed. We see the 2nd Woe repeated in Rev. 11, but it's the same Woe, Rev. 11 is not a REAL TIME EVENT, it's a Parenthetical Citation or a set-a-side chapter which speaks about other things that happened in the Judgement chapters besides the Seal, Trumpet or Vial Judgment's per se.

Rev. 10 is a flash forward to the end.

Rev. 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and 19 are Parenthetical Citations, they are not a part of the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation.

Rev. 11 is about the Two-witnesses ministry, it seems to start 75 days before the Beast comes to power and they seem to die about 75 days before the Beast dies. They preach repentance to the Jews for 1260 days. This happens from 75 days before the Beast comes to power until 75 days before the Beast is killed/destroyed by Jesus at the 7th Vial. When the 7th Trumpet sounds in Rev. chapter 11, the Two-witnesses are already dead, this means they actually put forth this prayer unto God before they died. The 7th Trumpet is nothing more than all 7 Vials Combined. This is why it says Babylon is Fallen. The 7th Trumpet is the 3rd Woe !!

Rev. 12 and 13 both start of course in Rev. ch. 6 , in the Middle of the Week. One shows the Beast chasing Israel into the Wilderness and the other shows the Beast ruling for 42 months.

Rev. 14 is all about three specific Harvests, the Church is Raptured in verse 14, the Wheat {144,000} grows with the Wicked Tares until the end !! Jesus gathers the Wheat into his barn, whilst bundling the Wicked Tares together to be burned at a later date. {Second Death}. This chapter thus covers the full 7 years in total.

Rev. 15&16 are about the last 7 Vials, but they come forth from the Last/7th Trumpet, and thus the 7 Vials are the 3rd Woe !! Jesus takes over in Rev. 16:19 and God sees the Nations he defeats as Babylon, and Vial #6 tells us who these Nations are, the Kings of the East, and the Kings of the WHOLE WORLD, so Babylon = the Whole World in God's eyes. This is the End of Babylon, or Satan's Rule on earth, Jesus takes over here, Babylon has fallen the Angel says IT IS DONE !! This of course ends the world as we know it. Thus Rev. 17 and 18 have to be about Events that have already come to pass, just as I have already asserted.

Rev. 17 is the Judgment of the Harlot. All False Religion is Judged here. In the end she is killed off by the Kings in League with the Beast starting at the midway point, in Rev. 6, the Beast demands to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, thus the Kings kill off Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and all religions. The Harlot {False Religions} had been co-mingled with Babylon {False/Beast Governments} since the beginning, she is the mother of harlots, she is an abomination, and she was a Mystery until God explained who she was. She was co-mingled with Babylon !!

Rev. 18 is the other side of the two sided coin. The Harlot RIDES the Beast !! Babylon is the Whole World under the rule of Satan, Babel means confusion, all men that follow Satan by definition are CONFUSED no doubt. So all those that fight for Satan against God at Armageddon are seen as Babylon the Great !! And thus God gives them the winepress of His Wrath {Rev. 16:19}. God calls Israel to come out of Babylon in verse 4, lest she {Israel} receives of her {Babylon/Worlds} Plagues. Babylon or the Worlds Merchants are dismayed that her COMMERCE is destroyed, but of course that is what the Plagues of God were designed to do !! The Trees, Seas and the Earth are all hit with fires and plagues, the 2nd Woe kills 1.5 Billion people, the Anti-Christ/Beast kills 2 Billion people. Of course this hurts Babylons {WHOLE WORLDS} economy. In ONE HOUR judgment comes on Babylon, well the Kings rule with the Beast for ONE HOUR also {42 Months just as Rev. 17:12 says, the Kings have power with the Beast for ONE HOUR which = 42 Months}. Rev. 18 is the Whole World getting hit with God's Seal, Trumpet and Vial Judgments, it starts in Rev. 6, and runs through Rev. 16, whereas the Harlot is killed off in Rev. ch. 6 to begin with, then she is replaced by the False Prophet Religious Beast.

Rev. 19 is the Church going to Heaven, readying herself to become Christs Bride, Marrying the Lamb, then returning to earth with Jesus on White horses {as Conquerors}, where we have our Marriage Supper {Armageddon}. This chapter also lasts the full 7 years, thus it is also not a part of the Chronological Order of the Book of Revelation.

Rev. 20, is the Judgment Seat, Rev. 21 and 22 are the everafter and the New Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is a different way to look at it, he its basically saying that as part of Gods plan there will be a flip in the finances of the wicked to purposes of good or back to the people of good for His purpose. I believe he is saying that has already started. So the time is near if I am right as to what He is saying.
The first 3 1/2 of the seven by my understanding are to be good years it is the later that is bad.
However what is there to fear, I just don't understand, if you are going to do something different or more why not now? Fear not the one that can separate you from this life, but the one that can separate you Spirit from your Soul and I promise you this there is only one that can do that and He isn't part of creation, which the devil (Satan) is! So what's to fear a little pain and suffering, it temporal (temporary) it will pass, stand for God if you lose this life for Him you gain eternity. Not a bad wager by any means.
Live free of fear nothing can befall you that He does not allow once you are His :)
Peace be with you brother.

I don't fear as such - but Revelation and Matthew 24 specifically teaches me that most of Christendom will be deceived and that "he who endures to the end will be deceived". Christ told us what was ahead to prepare us - we need to take those warnings to heart, not be blasé

Blessings!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The Anti-Christ will be an Atheist and will DESTROY Islam. The False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest. THINK.....Jason who Antiochus appointed High Priest and you have the EXACT LIKENESS of the coming Evil DUO. The Gentile, Greek, who will have a High Priest like unto Jason as his RELIGIOUS BEAST. Jason {real name Yeshua} tried to Hellenize his Jewish brothers but the Maccabeans Revolted. Antiochus was bribed by Jason, he then killed Jason's brother, Onias III, a Pious High Priest in order to place Jason as High Priest.

There is no Islamic Anti-Christ....he will destroy Islam, which is the largest part of the Harlot who is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"As per the 24 Elders meaning ? or why 24 Elders !! Well this fits 1 Chronicles 24:7-19 where we are told there are 24 orders of priests."

That is a great interpretation. Makes the rest not apply doesn't it?

Here's the simple man's explanation again - 12 patriarchs and 12 apostles. Where does it say 24 ORDERS of priests?

If your explanation is true then Jesus wasted almost a whole book on describing the horrors that are nothing to do with us. Jesus NEVER told us anything in scripture just to satisfy mere idle curiosity. Revelation as David Pawson says is a "manual for martyrdom".

Upvote 0

YJM

Jan 4, 2018
Bangor
✟8,123.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Anti-Christ will be an Atheist ad will DESTROY Islam. The False Prophet will be a Jewish High Priest. THINK.....Jason who Antiochus appointed High Priest and you have the EXACT LIKENESS of the coming Evil DUO. The Gentile, Greek, who will have a High Priest like unto Jason as his RELIGIOUS BEAST. Jason {real name Yeshua} tried to Hellenize his Jewish brothers but the Maccabeans Revolted. Antiochus was bribed by Jason, he then killed Jason's brother, Onias III, a Pious High Priest in order to place Jason as High Priest.

There is o Islamic Anti-Christ....he will destroy Islam, which is the largest part of the Harlot who is KILLED OFF in Rev. 17.

You need to study what Islam teaches about THEIR Messiah, and THEIR antichrist, and compare it with what scripture teaches about OUR Messiah and antichrist.

Once you do that, you will get it. It's the greatest deception that will cause most to fall away,

Blessings!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Thanks in advance!
Lost4words said:
Been so called 'Last Days' since Christianity began.

Revelation is grossly misinterpreted. As is a lot of scripture.
Revealing Times said:
Not so, Israel had to be REBORN according to scriptures before the end could come, the only way there can be another BEAST is that a MAN {Anti-Christ} has to Conquer Jerusalem/Israel, and thus Israel being reborn was a must needs be, so we couldn't have been in the last days or end times, until Ezekiel's prophecy came to pass via the Dead Men's Bones.

We are indeed in the very last days, the Anti Christ is alive and in the world today, I was shown that in a Vision in 30 years ago.
Lost4words said:
Many millions of people believe they have been shown 'visions'. Every day someone new has a 'vision'. :scratch:
Revealing Times said:
That is your problem not mine isn't it ? If you can't distinguish the difference then its on you. If you were in touch with the Spirit you would know we are in the final hours so to speak.

I can hear it now, some evil Jewish King poo pooing what Samuel or Ezekiel said with a like minded statement. That is why most of the Prophets were murdered. If the Kings had been in touch with God, like David was, then they would have accepted the "Word of the Lord".

It always amuses me when people make these type of statements... Taking this to its logical conclusion then we can never trust anything by anybody so Sata wins, its ILLOGICAL THINKING Brother. We are of the Spirit, and we are supposed to be able to tell what is of the Spirit and what isn't, else Satan can just flood the zone with lies and God could never reach us with Hs truths, but we have the Holy Spirit that LEADS US unto all truths. We just have to understand that and learn how to work in the Spirit. Unless you do that there can be NO TRUTHS REVEALED.
Lost4words said:
You should be able to tell of you are if God....that is on you, isn't it ? I can tell i 5 minutes if something is of God or not, 30 years ago it might have been more difficult, but I eventually understood someone like Armstrong was not of God, and it sharpened my sword whereas today, I can tell almost instantly if something is of the Spirit or not. I have been a preacher over 33 years, I understand the end times, it was/is my calling. I can explain the whole book in one simple post. Can you grasp it is the only question. I will let you worry about that, I can't help you see the things of the Spirit brother.
Revelation Decoded: Explained in "simple form".
Hello RT.
Commentaries on Revelation are as the sand of the sea..............

Kingdom Bible Studies Table of Contents

Kindgdom Bible Studies Revelation Series Part 1

The mark of the beast. Armageddon. The Four Horsemen. The false prophet. Babylon the great. Falling stars, stinging locusts, and giant hailstones. The seven last plagues. The bottomless pit. The lake of fire. These images of terror and catastrophe from the book of Revelation have greatly influenced the thinking of millions of Christians through the ages. Even the secular press uses images such as "Armageddon" and "four horsemen of the Apocalypse" to describe calamities in our world. Despite 1900 years of fascination with the book of Revelation, John’s letter to the seven Churches of Asia continues to be misunderstood. And badly misinterpreted!

One misconception shared by some is that the Revelation has nothing of importance to say to us. It’s considered to be merely a bizarre piece of first-century writing with no relevance for today. Another wrong idea is that the Revelation is a code book describing a specific outline of history written in advance. Countless interpreters have tried to "decode" the book from a historical perspective to find all the major world events of the past 1900 years. Others interpret it more literally as a handbook for predicting the cataclysmic events that will bring the final wrath of God and the end of the world. The claims of Christian groups from the early church to the present — that the Revelation pinpoints the events, personalities, and time periods of "the end" — have all failed. This should be a caution to believers for using the book of Revelation as a predictive handbook. Other people’s interpretation of the book of Revelation is based on the "Pan Theory" — it’s all going to pan out in the end! Beloved brethren, the fact is, it’s not panning out the way the end-time prognosticators are projecting!

Through the years I have ministered the Word in Bible studies, seminars, and church services of various types. When there has been a question and answer session, or when opportunity was granted for people to request teaching along a particular line, the most often requested subject has been — THE BOOK OF REVELATION!

I have met people who were babes in Christ, carnal Christians whose lives were a mess, they had incredible problems and needs, including deliverance, and instead of prayer or counsel or messages that would help them overcome and grow up in Christ, they wanted me to teach them the book of Revelation! "Yeah, brother, that’s for me, lay it on me, I want the book of Revelation!

In retrospect, in the early days of my walk in God, my desire was no different. I was young, both naturally and spiritually. I knew little about the word of God or the purposes of God, but a call was in my heart. Being unlearned and immature, my very first dream was that I wanted to be a "prophecy" teacher. I imagined that I would be able to so eloquently expound the mysteries of the book of Revelation that great crowds would flock to hear me teach. After all, where do you start when you’re brilliant and young in the Lord! Thank God, very few of those who read these lines had to suffer through some of the things I taught out of the book of Revelation! The old adage was surely fulfilled, "Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread." Today it seems to me that the dumber a person is spiritually, the more determined they are to teach the book of Revelation! Those who know nothing are convinced that they know everything, and the first place they head is for deep water. There are depths in God, and heights of revelation and reality far beyond anything that the carnal mind can conceive. The reason people who are spiritually illiterate jump into it with such gusto, and people who have some idea of the majesty and meaning of its message are more hesitant, is because the book of Revelation is the most dynamic, powerful, awesome, devastating book of the Bible! Those who have caught glimpses into the transcendent glories of its deepest mysteries often shy away from it in the light of its loftiness and eminence. What Christians are normally exposed to are the radio and television preachers, the "good ol’ boys of religion" who think they know all about it and parrot and elaborate on all the absurdities they have been taught by their teachers.

Today, many Christians are confused. They are tossed too and fro with every new book that hits the market or every new fad end-time scheme introduced by some celebrity preacher. The popularity of the Revelation today is due to man’s insatiable curiosity regarding the future, the interest in the unknown tomorrow, which characterizes the restless human soul. To claim that in the pages of the Revelation we can see the signs of the present times and thus predict the tomorrows; to pull back the veil and claim to lay bare the future is to attract an audience, for that is the nature of man — fascination with the future! And that is the thrust of the scores of books always appearing, almost all of them claiming to be able to unravel and accurately predict the great world events about to unfold. Man reveres the past, but he is intoxicated by the heady wine of prophecy. The very claim, then, of these many books — that they can reveal to us things which are soon to come — helps to explain the popularity of those books on the Revelation.

The most popular of the apocalyptic entrepreneurs undoubtedly is Hal Lindsey, the author of the sensationalist book The Late Great Planet Earth and other more recent titles. His combination of literalist biblical interpretation and outright scare tactics have resulted in gaining him an extremely wide readership. But — his predictions have continually needed readjustment in the light of deadlines which have come and gone without fulfillment! Also, according to the February/March 1980 "special report to the members of the 700 Club," entitled "Pat Robertson’s Perspective," the beast of Revelation was to have been the Soviet Union, which he believed was about to attack Israel "to gain unrestricted access to Middle East oil plus a land bridge to the mineral wealth of Africa.".........................
========================

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brother Matthew

May 8, 2019
Ft. Wayne, IN
✟16,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't fear as such - but Revelation and Matthew 24 specifically teaches me that most of Christendom will be deceived and that "he who endures to the end will be deceived". Christ told us what was ahead to prepare us - we need to take those warnings to heart, not be blasé

Blessings!
Those that walk the wide gate those will be deceived, those that have shallow root they will be deceived and possibly the very elect this is true, however those that are steadfast even if a flying saucer was to land or even a hoaxed landing (look to project Bluebeam if you still can) and they said I'm the guy that would run deep thru-out the world. But would you be deceived? The is why you look to prophecy to discern the time and be aware.
If you walk the narrow gate and that is a book in itself I doubt you would be deceived.
Again once all in the life you live is not your own, it Gods so I guess they will just have to contend with Him, this is His ride not mine anymore.
Live in peace brother

Upvote 0