Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you born again, or are you just water baptized?
They are not the same.

So, readers, here is a question for you if you are born again..
What sin did the blood of Jesus NOT pay for, today, and tomorrow, and forever, if you are born again ???
See, you either understand that Jesus became ALL your sin and you became His Righteousness, or you have not even begun to yet understand "GRACE", = the Grace of God.

So, another question... Is there Sin in Christ?
Is there SIN IN CHRIST?
No there is not. And are the born again "IN CHRIST"?
Are the born again = "The righteousness of God, IN CHRIST"?
YES THEY ARE !
If you had any sin, could you be a part of God's family RIGHT NOW?
NOPE.

Have you ever read Romans 4:8 that says that God does not charge you for any sin you commit after you are saved?
= NOPE.
Because if you had read this, or been taught this as you should have been the first week you were saved, you would not be wasting your Christian Life trying to repent and confess your way back into salvation every week.
See, you believe wrong and that is why you live wrong.
You've had really bad teaching, and that is why you have really bad theology and no understanding of who you are "in Christ".

See, there is a harmful false theology that says...>""well, im saved and then i sin, and until i repent im lost or im out of fellowship with God, until i put myself back by my self effort".
And that is not related to Salvation. That thinking is not related to Grace. Its only related to self righteousness.

Salvation is.....that Christ became your sin on the cross and DIED, and you became His Righteousness and now have ETERNAL LIFE.
So, how Righteous.... how HOLY..... is Christ's righteousness? ??? = Its just as HOLY AS GOD.
And if you are born again you have the same righteousness. "The Gift of Righteousness". The born again are "The righteousness of GOD...IN CHRIST".
This is "the GIFT of Righteousness". This is why God took you as His, and accepted you when you Trusted in Christ and were born again.
See, He gave you HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS so that HE COULD TAKE YOU Into His HOLY HEAVENLY family.
Thats why you are born again. That is what it means to be a "new CREATION IN CHRIST".
Your spirit is born again, by God's Spirit, INTO GOD's, Spirit.
You are , "ONE" with God and Christ, if you are born again.

You've been told you are a "saved sinner" by people who should not be teaching or preaching. They should be out of the ministry. They lied to you, all of your life. They teach a bible that is closed to them. They read verses that they can't discern. They are wells without water. They are clouds that never rain.

Listen.. Who does God say you are?
He says you are ....

Saint
An Heir of God
A Joint heir with Christ
The Body of Christ
Brethren
Son of GOD
Child of the LIGHT
Redeemed
Born again
Blood Bought
Bride of Christ
Temple of the Holy Spirit

See all that? That is how GOD esteems you. THAT IS YOU, in God's perspective if you are born again.
And you dont see yourself as any of that because you have been lied to all your Christian Life by people who are DECEIVED.
And they've caused you to be also, if you see yourself as a "sinner", who is supposed to be repenting and confessing and living a failed Christian life, that is exactly that if that if what you are doing.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you born again, or are you just water baptized?
They are not the same.

So, readers, here is a question for you if you are born again..
What sin did the blood of Jesus NOT pay for, today, and tomorrow, and forever, if you are born again ???
See, you either understand that Jesus became ALL your sin and you became His Righteousness, or you have not even begun to yet understand "GRACE", = the Grace of God.

Is there SIN IN CHRIST?
No there is not. And are the born again "IN CHRIST"?
Are the born again = "The righteousness of God, IN CHRIST"?
YES THEY ARE !
If you had any sin, could you be a part of God's family RIGHT NOW?
NOPE.

Have you ever read Romans 4:8 that says that God does not charge you for any sin you commit after you are saved?
= NOPE.
Because if you had read this, or been taught this as you should have been the first week you were saved, you would not be wasting your Christian Life trying to repent and confess your way back into salvation every week.
See, you believe wrong and that is why you live wrong.
You've had really bad teaching, and that is why you have really bad theology and no understanding of who you are "in Christ".

See, there is a harmful false theology that says...>""well, im saved and then i sin, and until i repent im lost or im out of fellowship with God, until i put myself back by my self effort".
And that is not related to Salvation. That thinking is not related to Grace. Its only related to self righteousness.

Salvation is.....that Christ became your sin on the cross and DIED, and you became His Righteousness and now have ETERNAL LIFE.
So, how Righteous.... how HOLY..... is Christ's righteousness? ??? = Its just as HOLY AS GOD.
And if you are born again you have the same righteousness. "The Gift of Righteousness". The born again are "The righteousness of GOD...IN CHRIST".
This is "the GIFT of Righteousness". This is why God took you as His, and accepted you when you Trusted in Christ and were born again.
See, He gave you HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS so that HE COULD TAKE YOU Into His HOLY HEAVENLY family.
Thats why you are born again. That is what it means to be a "new CREATION IN CHRIST".
Your spirit is born again, by God's Spirit, INTO GOD's, Spirit.
You are , "ONE" with God and Christ, if you are born again.

You've been told you are a "saved sinner" by people who should not be teaching or preaching. They should be out of the ministry. They lied to you, all of your life. They teach a bible that is closed to them. They read verses that they can't discern. They are wells without water. They are clouds that never rain.

Listen.. Who does God say you are?
He says you are ....

Saint
An Heir of God
A Joint heir with Christ
The Body of Christ
Brethren
Son of GOD
Child of the LIGHT
Redeemed
Born again
Blood Bought
Bride of Christ
Temple of the Holy Spirit

See all that? That is how GOD esteems you. THAT IS YOU, in God's perspective if you are born again.
And you dont see yourself as any of that because you have been lied to all your Christian Life by people who are DECEIVED.
And they've caused you to be also, if you see yourself as a "sinner", who is supposed to be repenting and confessing and living a failed Christian life, that is exactly that if that if what you are doing.

see this is the kind of christian doctrine i coulod live with.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
see this is the kind of christian doctrine i coulod live with.

Christianity is God coming to earth to resolve an issue we have, that is keeping us apart.
The issue? = We have no righteousness.
So, God died on a Cross to give us His.

WELCOME TO SALVATION .
ITS A GIFT.
Its the Blood of Jesus.

• Winner
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Christianity is God coming to earth to resolve an issue we have, that is keeping us apart.
The issue? = We have no righteousness.
So, God died on a Cross to give us His.

WELCOME TO SALVATION .
ITS A GIFT.
Its the Blood of Jesus.

oh i have been saved, i was saved years ago. i just find what you said th eonly type of christianity i find worth following. believe me, i have lived under others. brought up in cult like church etc

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

there is a harmful false theology that says...>""well, im saved and then i sin, and until i repent im lost or im out of fellowship with God, until i put myself back by my self effort".

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
yeah i live by 1 john 1:9. we can always just go to God with confesion and be forgiven immediatley. of course i try not to sin but if i do i know that hope is there. He always forgives. just confess then leave that sin. all he requires.

Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance

Calling sinners to repentance.... is preaching the Gospel to unbelievers., This is why they are not "righteous", as noted in the verse.
The born again would be "righteous"....."the righteousness of God in Christ".

Next....

A born again Christian was cleansed from all Righteousness when they were born again.
Sin is gone.
Christ died for sin. He became sin on the cross, and died.

So, 1Jn 1:9.

Let me explain something to those who can hear.
Notice the Apostle says. "if WE say we have no sin".
So, does the Apostle have sin? Is he a SINNER? REALLY?
Is the apostle not yet repented of them all yet, before he teaches this Group about confession?
Not quite.
You need to think about that, carefully, so that you can understand a huge misconception about that verse,...

Let me show you.

Say, ... im teaching a group of you.
we are in a room.
In the back, there are 2 who are followers of mary baker eddy. She taught that sin is an illusion.
So, her 2 disciples stand up and say to me.....>"hey, there is no such thing as sin, we dont' believe in sin".
So, i say to them......"Listen.....if WE SAY THERE IS NO SIN". "if we say WE have no sin..

Now see that? Notice i said "WE"?.. Yet, im not talking about me....Im talking about THEM.
Im not the sinner...ThEY ARE......Yet i said "WE".
So, this is using a preaching device. Its using a meaning corporally, that is inclusive, yet, does not include the SPEAKER.

This happens in the NT sometimes, when an Apostle is teaching UNBELIEVERS....
You see this in Hebrews when he says...>"If WE sin willfully"....>yet, he'snot talking about himself, he's talking to the GROUP of sinners< about themselves

Same as in 1Jn 1:9.

• Agree
Reactions: pescador
Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Calling sinners to repentance.... is preaching the Gospel to unbelievers., This is why they are not "righteous", as noted in the verse.
The born again would be "righteous"....."the righteousness of God in Christ".

Next....

A born again Christian was cleansed from all Righteousness when they were born again.
Sin is gone.
Christ died for sin. He became sin on the cross, and died.

Depends on YOUR definition of "born again" vs Yeshua's…
So IYO, a "Christian" can not sin, OR is that sin now covered" and forgiven once repented of? Yeshua is now our Kohen Gadol (High Priest) and mediator.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
So IYO, a "Christian" can not sin, OR is that sin now covered" and forgiven once repented of? Yeshua is now our Kohen Gadol (High Priest) and mediator.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

The post prior to yours is correct. John was instructing unbelievers only. Because of his great character he is instructing gently instead of accusing. Shortly before this he writes, "We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us." That makes it perfectly clear to whom the following verses are addressed: unbelievers.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The post prior to yours is correct. John was instructing unbelievers only. Because of his great character he is instructing gently instead of accusing. Shortly before this he writes, "We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us." That makes it perfectly clear to whom the following verses are addressed: unbelievers.

I never said he wasn't.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

You dont confess what isn't there.

also, Yeshua is in me.
He's IN ME.
Why?
Because He has made me as Righteous as Himself.
All the born again are "the righteousness of God in Christ".
We are all "In Christ".
There is no sin in Christ.

Now your question is.....>"can a born again Christian sin"..
Paul says this....."use not your liberty in Christ for an occasion to the flesh".
Paraphrase. ... "Dont commit some carnal deed because you know the Blood of Jesus has eternally forgiven you".
Why is there no "sin" for a Christian?
Because Christ has resolved that by becoming sin and redeeming you from sin, on the Cross.

Sin, is....the transgression of the LAW.
You are breaking the Spiritual Law, by disobedience.
So, how did Christ take this away from us ??? = "Christ has delivered us from the CURSE of THE LAW".
"sin shall have no dominion over you".

It really simple, reader.
In the time of the Gentiles, you have 2 dominions.
You have The Law and you have GRACE.
If you are under the law, you are an unbeliever, or you have fallen from Grace if you are a believer.
However, the Law has no power or authority OVER a Christian, but, you can walk in the flesh and then you will commit deeds of the Flesh, that were formally classified as SIN.
"where there is no Law, there is NO TRANSGRESSION"< even tho you are doing the same carnal Deeds.
However, because...>"you are not under the law, but under Grace'....
= Grace now has dominion over you, so, your carnal behavior is now become a "work of the flesh".
This..
Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the FLESH are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,

Notice .... all these use to be called SIN, because the Law had dominion and they were "against the Law".
Now they are not defined by Paul as sin, they are defined as "under Grace", which now defines them as "works of the flesh".

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
You dont confess what isn't there.

also, Yeshua is in me.
He's IN ME.
Why?
Because He has made me as Righteous as Himself.
All the born again are "the righteousness of God in Christ".
We are all "In Christ".
There is no sin in Christ.

Now your question is.....>"can a born again Christian sin"..
Paul says this....."use not your liberty in Christ for an occasion to the flesh".
Paraphrase. ... "Dont commit some carnal deed because you know the Blood of Jesus has eternally forgiven you".
Why is there no "sin" for a Christian?
Because Christ has resolved that by becoming sin and redeeming you from sin, on the Cross.

Sin, is....the transgression of the LAW.
You are breaking the Spiritual Law, by disobedience.
So, how did Christ take this away from us ??? = "Christ has delivered us from the CURSE of THE LAW".
"sin shall have no dominion over you".

It really simple, reader.
In the time of the Gentiles, you have 2 dominions.
You have The Law and you have GRACE.
If you are under the law, you are an unbeliever, or you have fallen from Grace if you are a believer.
However, the Law has no power or authority OVER a Christian, but, you can walk in the flesh and then you will commit deeds of the Flesh, that were formally classified as SIN.
"where there is no Law, there is NO TRANSGRESSION"< even tho you are doing the same carnal Deeds.
However, because...>"you are not under the law, but under Grace'....
= Grace now has dominion over you, so, your carnal behavior is now become a "work of the flesh".
This..
Galatians 5:19-21
19 Now the works of the FLESH are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings,

Notice .... all these use to be called SIN, because the Law had dominion and they were "against the Law".
Now they are not defined by Paul as sin, they are defined as "under Grace", which now defines them as "works of the flesh".

I thought you were confused before but now I see you really are! So you think that those who follow God's laws are not under grace? I think you do not understand how this all works. You think you don't sin? You can do whatever you want because there is grace? Do you even know what grace is? The curse has been taken away, yes, but that is when we sin, we now have grace (forgiveness). You are preaching some kind of hyper grace theology...

• Informative
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Behold

Apr 5, 2020
Netanya
✟13,908.00
Country
Israel
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought you were confused before but now I see you really are! So you think that those who follow God's laws are not under grace? I think you do not understand how this all works. You think you don't sin? You can do whatever you want because there is grace? Do you even know what grace is? The curse has been taken away, yes, but that is when we sin, we now have grace (forgiveness). You are preaching some kind of hyper grace theology...

Im teaching that God's Grace is eternal life. That Jesus is Salvation.
If you have an issue with this, then solve it, and come into alignment with "The gift of Righteousness< and "Justification by Faith".
Otherwise you are just one more "fallen from Grace" Legalist who is trying to keep yourself saved, and have no Faith in Christ to keep you saved.
Understand?

Now,
There are 2 commandments that Jesus gave to the born again.
Love God.
Love others.
If we keep the first one as the most important, then the 2nd one will be our work, according to the right perspective.

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,123.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Now,
There are 2 commandments that Jesus gave to the born again.
Love God.
Love others.
If we keep the first one as the most important, then the 2nd one will be our work, according to the right perspective.

Those 2 commandments are from the Torah! He is teaching Torah...

• Agree
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"well, im saved and then i sin, and until i repent im lost or im out of fellowship with God, until i put myself back by my self effort"."

Just want to share...fits I think 100%. The short is.. seeing my sin 24/7 and the margin saying since my heart convicts me.. I'm not ever going to get anything from Him. In my eyes.. young not understanding anything. He asked what is righteousness? I answered.. He then asked how do you get righteousness?

Showing me...stop looking through your eyes. See you through mine. He sees me through the son.. by what the SON did what the SON finished. Not once in my life knowing how FREE I am.. did I ever want to keep sinning. Oh man.. never.. wanted to live MORE for Him.. that just ONE sin.. hurts Him.. and I love Him.. never want to hurt Him. I am there with Him... if I am in His hands.. if I am seated in heavenly places..

So what I learned about righteousness was never from man. I had to then lol go to the bible and find ..to make sure I am righteous by just believing in Jesus.. well we know the rest! WE ARE!

LOL song playing.. ENOUGH Koryn Hawthrone. He is enough! I liked what you posted. Thank you blessed me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums