Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Jesus said this about the "end times":

Matthew 24:9(NKJV)
9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

who are "YOU"?

He was talking to Jews.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is in the section of Mt 24 & //s that is about things in 1st century Judea. BW is not quite right to say the Jews, because there is opposition from Jews mentioned; it can't be all Jews at that time.

DanaB thinks Jesus was 33.3 years old when he was born, so I would ignore her comments.

The material is very similar to that which prepared the 70 who went out half way through Jesus' ministry, and some expressions are repeated.

--Inter

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is in the section of Mt 24 & //s that is about things in 1st century Judea. BW is not quite right to say the Jews, because there is opposition from Jews mentioned; it can't be all Jews at that time.

DanaB thinks Jesus was 33.3 years old when he was born, so I would ignore her comments.

The material is very similar to that which prepared the 70 who went out half way through Jesus' ministry, and some expressions are repeated.

--Inter

Here are the calculations concerning God's adjustment of time. So just as there are now two Christian calendars which are 11 days apart, so to are there two true calculations for Jesus's birth. Both have their basis. God's ten degree time change which was later reversed, and Joshua's 500 years. All you have to do to know the truth is believe everything that is written in the Bible. You will never go wrong with that!

ChapterSeven%20(19).jpg

Upvote 0

Justme

Senior Veteran
Jun 20, 2002
western prairies
Visit site
✟6,941.00
Faith
Christian
Jesus said this about the "end times":

Matthew 24:9(NKJV)
9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.

who are "YOU"?

We can use the parallel verse in Mark 13:

9 “But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them.

Plus this verse from later on:

29 Even so, you too, when you see these things happening, recognize that He is near, right at the door.

Jesus was talking privately to these four men:

3 As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew were questioning Him privately

noble

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Jesus was talking privately to these four men:

3 As He was sitting on the Mount of Olives opposite the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew were questioning Him privately

noble

Yes I agree.

Upvote 0