Isserty_Dawn

Faith is not knowing God can, but that He will
Feb 15, 2004
✟8,810.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Private
God has brought many wonderful people into our lives that we might not appreciate all that they do. So I thought that I would start this thread so that we can remember those that God has blessed us with.

I am thankful for my husband who has been with me through the hardest trials of my life and who has helped strengthen my faith.
cbear6.gif

Sep 2, 2004
Mount Airy, NC
Visit site
✟1,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well I'm having to think about this one awhile . . . . .:scratch:

Ok Here it is: The person I'm most thankful for has to be my hero. K is the number one inspiration source for me. WHen I need an idea, or something, I know that K will help me out. When I had surgery back in May, a whole group of people, started for me, and it was lead by K. During me surgery, while I was :sleep: K was :pray: the whole 3 to 4 hours that I was in the operating room. After I got home, she came over to a make sure that I was gonna be ok. And still, every time I have to go to the dr, a whole group starts :pray: with K being the leader of the thing. :amen: I'm done

Upvote 0

Remny

Prayer Bear
Apr 29, 2002
Vancouver Wa
Visit site
✟8,646.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Well I'm thankful I'm not the lady in the prayer forums that can't feel her legs, well thankful at least that I can feel my legs, it might be really cool to be her.

I'm super thankful for my sister who has been very cuddly and supportive lately, we have been very close lately.

Also right now, I'm so super ninja thankful for this site. It really helps me a lot on many different levels, I hope to make some new friends here!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Love&Pain

Love Your Enemies
Oct 12, 2003
California
✟26,053.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I am thankful for my Pastor :preach: my parents, and my teachers. :holy: I am thankful for my pastor because he has helped me to grow more spiritually. He has shared his Godly wisdom with me. He has been called by God to teach the Good news. He is a loving person. I am thankful for my parents. They have taught me life lessons. My parents have given me support and they love me. I am thankful for my teachers because they have passed on the knowledge and took the time to show me what they have learned. :)

Upvote 0