Who are the rightful occupier's of the holy Land?

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
No, it's saying that at the last trumpet, all believers from all-time will inherit the kingdom of God with spiritual, immortal bodies. That is who the sheep are in Matthew 25:31-46. The rest, referred to as goats, will be cast "into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt 25:41).

If you have mortals with flesh and blood inheriting the kingdom of God at any point then that is a contradiction of 1 Corinthians 15:50.
Those sheep are there because of works. They are not spiritual beings. They die to shed Adam's flesh and sin nature. They are resurrected in Revelation 20:4. These are not the church. They are redeemed from Adam's curse. They are not glorified. They live and reign on earth with their physical offspring as those people they rule over. They fill up the earth and expand to all corners. That will no longer be Adam's descendants all over the earth like today. Each set of parents during the next 1000 years will have their own nation.

That is what John is saying when the angels come and take a soul from Adam's flesh and blood, and they recieve their own identities in Revelation 20:4. That is why Jesus said these sheep will have everlasting life. We do not technically view life to day as being only from Noah, or even three different nations of his sons. They did not die, but passed on Adam's sinful flesh. What the final harvest is, is the refining by fire and physical death. All will be cleansed that way by physical death. That is the full subjection of this earth, and God refines for 1000 years by fire. At the end even all of new humanity will be given a free choice to obey or rebel. No one is sent to the NHNE by force, against their will. Can you explain why more sons of God, did not trust Noah and join him on the ark? Adam's descendants were not the only ones on the earth. There were billions of sons of God after 2500 years who rebelled against God and chose their will over God's will. God did not force them to get on the ark.

The first time was by water, but this time it will be death and by fire. That is why no one can deny or re-arrange God's plan just because it feels right or seems plausible.

The only commission was to wait for the Second Coming and make disciples who also wait for the Second Coming and make disciples. There is no spiritual offspring. Only disciples.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This time, I shall throw out everyone from the Land:

Jeremiah 10:1-5 Listen, Israel: This is what the Lord says: Do not learn the ways of the nations or be worried by signs and portents. It is the other peoples who are terrified by them. For the gods’ of the nations are shams, just as dumb as scarecrows. Do not fear them, they can do no harm, nor can they do any good.

Jeremiah 10:6-9 Where can any other be found like You, Lord? You are great and mighty, fear of You is a fitting tribute for the King of the nations. One and all, the nations are stupid and foolish, making finely crafted idols and teaching nonsense from inanimate things.

Jeremiah 10:10-11 But the Lord is God in truth, a living God, the eternal King. The earth quakes and no nation can endure His fury. You can say: those false gods will perish.
Jeremiah 10:12-13 God made the heavens and the earth by His power, wisdom and knowledge. He controls the wind and rain.

Jeremiah 10:14-16 Everyone is brutish and ignorant. Those who make and promote idols are discredited and will perish when the Day of reckoning comes. Jacobs God is not like these, for He is the creator of the universe. Israel are the people He claims as His own. Y’hovah is His name.

Jeremiah 10:17-18 Gather up your belongings, to leave the Land you who live under siege For this is what the Lord says: This time, I shall throw out the whole population of the Land, I shall press them and squeeze them dry.

Jeremiah 10:19-21 Oh! The pain of my afflictions, I am laid low and must endure it. My dwellings are destroyed and my people have gone away. Their leaders are senseless, they do not enquire of the Lord, so their flock is scattered.
Jeremiah 10:22 Listen; a rumor comes, a great uproar from the North – an army assembles to make Judah desolate.

Jeremiah 10:23-24 I am aware, Lord, that one’s ways are not of our own choosing, nor is it within our power to determine our course in life. Correct me, Lord, but with justice, not with anger, lest I be destroyed.

Jeremiah 10:25 Pour out Your fury on those nations that do not acknowledge You, for they have swallowed Jacob and desecrated his Land. Ref: REB,NIV.Some verses abridged.

V 1-5 Don’t be worried about earthquakes and storms, etc. They are natural events, we just hear about them more, due to better news reporting. We must avoid the idols of our time - materialism, atheism and false religions. Luke 21:34-36

V 14-16 On the Day of vengeance, the Lord will judge the idolaters and the wicked leaders. Isaiah 66:15-16, Deut. 32:31-43

V 17-21 ‘My people, get out, for this time the Land of Greater Israel will be cleared of all evil and apostate people’. The Land will be ‘laid low’, empty and desolate, it will soon be regenerated and then His Christian people, Jew and Gentile, will gather to live there in peace and security. Ezekiel 36:8-12, Ezekiel 20:34-38

V 22 “An army assembles against Judah” Psalm 83 – an Ishmaelite confederation.

V 23-24 The Lord controls our destiny. We plead for His justice and mercy. Psalm 37:5

V 10 & 25 The Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath against His enemies. 2 Peter 3:7

Upvote 0