Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Who Am I?

OK here's an -- unverified, undocumented, quote from this person -- ^_^ :p or what he might have said......here goes.........:)

"They thought I was a god......and not just ANY god, but the head of all their gods.....when I heard what they were saying and what they wanted to do, I said noooo!!!!.....I tore my clothes.....and told them, 'don't do that!!!!! we are not gods!!!!! we are men just like you!!!!'.....my travelling companion XXXX felt the exact same way.............."

Who am I?

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wakeup2god said:
Who am I?

I told you how to walk with your God

God told Abraham "walk before Me and be perfect".....is the answer God?

Gen 17:1 Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; Walk before Me, and be blameless.

Upvote 0
W

Wakeup2god

"They thought I was a god......and not just ANY god, but the head of all their gods.....when I heard what they were saying and what they wanted to do, I said noooo!!!!.....I tore my clothes.....and told them, 'don't do that!!!!! we are not gods!!!!! we are men just like you!!!!'.....my travelling companion XXXX felt the exact same way.............."

Who am I?

Was it Paul in Athens?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
W

Wakeup2god

Who am I?

Barnabas

Acts 14:12 Barnabas they called Zeus, Paul they called Hermes because he was the chief speaker.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gentileone

Contributor
Jan 5, 2005
Salisbury S.A
✟14,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2Sam 6;12
And it was told king David, saying, The LORD hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that [pertaineth] unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness

am i right?

Upvote 0

Zakon

Jesus Loves
Feb 24, 2005
✟14,211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Wakeup2god said:
Well It's quiet round here.

The blessing of the Lord was on everything I had but not because of me.

Who am I?

Hello Wakeup2, I may not be able to be here so often but I'll try to pop in when I can. :)

Is the answer to your Who Am I, Lot? Reason being, because Abraham was gracious and allowed Lot to choose which direction to choose when they separated; and Lot chose the fertile blessed region.....see below....thank you.

Genesis 13:8-10

So Abram said to Lot, "Please let there be no strife between you and me, nor between my herdsmen and your herdsmen, for we are brothers. (9) "Is not the whole land before you? Please separate from me; if to the left, then I will go to the right; or if to the right, then I will go to the left." (10) Lot lifted up his eyes and saw all the valley of the Jordan, that it was well watered everywhere--this was before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah--like the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt as you go to Zoar.

Upvote 0