✟206,708.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
From www.whiteheart.com:

[FONT=Times New Roman,Georgia,Times]15 Aug 2006 - Whiteheart Reunion!
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman,Georgia,Times]The Soul2Soul Radio Network today announced the third annual Soul2Soul Honors event for Friday, August 25th at 7:00 p.m. at Northside Christian Church in New Albany, Indiana (Louisville, Kentucky). The Soul2Soul 2006 Honorees include: Rebecca St. James, BarlowGirl, The Katinas, worship leader Bruce Carroll, Christian Rock pioneer Whiteheart, and VeggieTales. AND will berecorded for televised broadcast at a later date.

The best news however is (drum roll please)... This year's Soul2Soul Honors include a rare, reunion performance by pioneering Christian Rock group, Whiteheart in an all-star line up that includes: Billy Smilely, Rick Florian, Mark Gershmehl, Tommy Sims, Jon Knox, and Gordon Kennedy. This marks the first time Whiteheart has performed together in almost ten years.

For more info, go to soul2soulhonors.com
[/FONT]

jiminpa

Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟277,974.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wow! It would be cool if they decided to record together again. They wouldn't even have to tour. I would just love to have Rick singing Mark and Billy's songs again. I know Rick is happy to have time with his family, and so would be hesitent to go on the road again.

Upvote 0

~Zao~

Wisdom’s child
Supporter
Jun 27, 2007
✟100,595.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wow! It would be cool if they decided to record together again. They wouldn't even have to tour. I would just love to have Rick singing Mark and Billy's songs again. I know Rick is happy to have time with his family, and so would be hesitent to go on the road again.
Rick Otto?

Upvote 0