White supremacists responsible for 100% of racially motivated domestic terrorism in 2018

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Previously, there were some statements by Wray that 'the majority' of racially motivated incidents involved white supremacy. It appears that white supremacists were actually responsible for all of them.

Alleged white supremacists were responsible for all race-based domestic terrorism incidents in 2018, according to a government document distributed earlier this year to state, local and federal law enforcement.

The document, which has not been previously reported on, becomes public as the Trump administration’s Justice Department has been unable or unwilling to provide data to Congress on white supremacist domestic terrorism.

The document groups the 46 individuals allegedly involved in domestic terror incidents last year into three categories: “race-based extremists,” “anti-government extremists” and “single-issue extremists.” But the map also includes more detailed data within these categories and all 25 of the individuals classified as “race-based extremists” are identified as “white supremacists.”

• Informative
Reactions: Go Braves

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟867,513.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Previously, there were some statements by Wray that 'the majority' of racially motivated incidents involved white supremacy. It appears that white supremacists were actually responsible for all of them.
Did you read all of the article you linked?

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It sounds like we should start subsidising minority terrorists, me thinks justly.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Well exactly how many Laotian or Inuit or Burmese or whatever racially-based terrorist groups or individuals do you think we have in America? Of course white supremacists are responsible for all of it.

I guess I don't understand what saying "all 25 of the individuals classified as 'race-based extremists' are identified as 'white supremacists'" is supposed to mean or prove. It says in the article that previously some in the administration had said that this was true of the majority of attacks, while the data shows that it's actually all of them, not simply a majority.

Okay. So it is a slightly worse problem than the administration was willing to admit. Now what?

Reactions: ArchieRaptor
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Well exactly how many Laotian or Inuit or Burmese or whatever racially-based terrorist groups or individuals do you think we have in America? Of course white supremacists are responsible for all of it.

A while ago, Trump's Administration created the category of Black Identity Extremists. "However, former government officials and legal experts claim the term describes a movement that does not exist."

Okay. So it is a slightly worse problem than the administration was willing to admit. Now what?

Despite the problem being worse, Trump's Administration has chosen to do less about it:

The Trump administration, which already canceled a grant for a group that fights white supremacist terror, now appears unwilling to renew the anti-domestic terror program under which it was funded, despite recent high-profile attacks like the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting and data showing a spike in attacks on religious minorities.

It is important to point out that Trump is ignoring or downplaying clear and present dangers of white extremism, while whipping up frenzies about non-whites.

• Informative
Reactions: dzheremi
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,243.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Leaked FBI documents indicate "black identity extremists" and animal rights activists are among the agency's top counterterrorism priorities under President Donald Trump.

The FBI's priority list documents, obtained by The Young Turks Thursday, lay out the Bureau's 2018 fiscal year focal points in counterterrorism, cyber crime and counterintelligence.

The 2018-19 "Threat Guidance" documents describe black identity extremists (BIEs) as those who "use force or violence in violation of criminal law in response to perceived racism and injustice in American society." The files claimed some BIEs acted in hopes of "establishing a separate black homeland or autonomous black social institutions, communities or governing organizations within the USA."

An internal FBI report from August 2017 was widely criticized for using the BIE label, which many called racist. But the Consolidated Strategy Guide documents leaked this week show the FBI kept the term and made BIEs one of its top counterterrorism priorities.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Whites are everywhere (I am one, a blue eyed____ you know what some will say anything), and supremacists can be found anywhere, (I am not one, but someone of a different race might claim I am becuase I am white). But then who is the racist one?

I'm white, got blue eyes. As an adult I've never been accused of racism on account of how I'm not racist & haven't behaved myself in a racist way.

My grandparents retired to a rural community in GA when I was a kid, that has had a long history of racism going back generations. There's Confederate flags hanging from houses, bars. We moved there for a while when both of them were sick. There were all these folks around me, who were good to me. I hadn't realized that what they said was racist. When we got back to Atlanta, I repeated a word I'd heard many, many times (never once by anybody in my own family) referring to a group of black boys by a word you can figure out. I got called out, shamed for that by a teacher. My mom apologized profusely. She was devastated, not on account of me having done something bad, she knew I'd said it innocently. I wasn't in trouble. She was upset realizing I'd been exposed to what I had. I also heard countless jokes that were racist about President Obama.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums