US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Huldah was an older woman who lived in Colorado. She had a beautiful stone cottage that she lived in. Huldah was a victim of a robbery and it made her fearful and sad. A gun had been held to her head and she was robbed of her money in her home. The police later found the man who hurt Huldah and he was sent to prison. Huldah had a hard time recovering from what was done to her and she rarely felt safe. She often prayed to God that he would protect her. She relied on the Lord for her safety and protection even though she was very scared often. In prayer God let Huldah know that he loved her and saw what was done to her and that he would heal her and protect her and show her the love and protection she needed. Huldah would sit by her window in her room and look at the white snow outside and read the Bible. Huldah began to understand that God's love was gentle, and not violent like she had experienced and that she was safe in Him.

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
God is both kind and severe

[VERSE=Romans 11:22,KJV_APOCRYPHA]Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.[/VERSE]

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God is both kind and severe

[VERSE=Romans 11:22,KJV_APOCRYPHA]Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.[/VERSE]
Thank you so much for responding to my story :) I can sense the ways in which God is kind but how is he severe?

Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much for responding to my story :) I can sense the ways in which God is kind but how is he severe?

That is an excellent question I'm not knowledgable enough to answer. I really think you should ask it on the forum for the benefit if us all!!!

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is an excellent question I'm not knowledgable enough to answer. I really think you should ask it on the forum for the benefit if us all!!!
I might just ask it in the forum :) Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me I truly appreciate it :)

Reactions: Saint Beloved
Upvote 0

Saint Beloved

Site Supporter
May 10, 2017
uk
✟62,522.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
I might just ask it in the forum :) Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me I truly appreciate it :)

You're welfome! Oops I already posted it but always worth asking again if no one responds to it!

Upvote 0