United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
With a perspective from a school of thought toward rarity of color given to ears before eyes.

I wonder if a, "yolk is easy and burden being light", would give further credence to the virtue of a few flowers covering.?

I hear tell there is a tree the birds nest in and sing of provision from the Lord.

If only others would listen and leave a certain tree untouched while the birds are on their nest during sukkot.
Perhaps then a person may be able to see the value of plowing a field during winter with a loved one.

Even so,
Just giving a thought of tradition concerning an easy possible yolk of green or gold.

Blessings Always

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yechezkel .. each cherubim had 4 wings
2 for flying and 2 to cover their bodies
And when visualizing what is freely given both prophets as a whole.?

Covering upon the face(ears eyes), feet, and body.?

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He will cover you with his pinions and under his wings you shall find refuge.
Amen,

With further praise a son or daughter may see what was once concealed or hidden till Yeshua shows them with His living water.
I imagine when Yeshua spoke of children,
Sons and Daughters were who was meant.

Garments and provisions in order have always been freely offered.

While feet may of been washed and faces revealed. Hands have always been seen.

Blessed be The Holy One.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
With adoration and memory of herbs and flowers of the field during childhood.
A reminder in the spirit has been given freely with both harmony and dignity towards lesser flowers that few find, unless walking with bare feet..

While an olive and Lilly flower share a place in representing a purity of wisdom.
The rarity of the sun sharing the sky with the moon during a special moment in time seems to be forgotten by those who build a covering without the spirit of knowledge.
If only a distinction between sound and sight were to be found in a traditional house of worship.

As being from a rare school of thought.
Being blessed to find a rare flower unlike the olive or lilly, has given this old ox a renewed wonder and awe for The Lords creation.
A north westerly focus.

A rare strength found only with meekness in the spirit..

Blessed be The Holy One

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In noble thoughts within the fruits of the spirit a precious hope divided with three flowers like yrs will perhaps reveal even more than leaves of healing.

Blessings Always
While some store treasures of leaves where moths find reach

There are the few who wave a fan to sift the blessing from the.....

I challenge every reader here to consider how every flowers seed, like wheat is sifted.

Considering how many have been negated knowledge in the spirit. A non response would only confirm a necessity..

For you youngins out there.
You can walk by many a cone sun flower and grass and grab hold of free bread.

Grind the seed stalk in your hand and then with a gentle breeze remove the .....

Food is every where.

Shalom tovah

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if " in secret " is a reference to a new moon where the sun clothes and shares the sky in humility.

Like white clouds and snow upon a single mountain a Tree base visited 3 times a yr where a congregation sups with The Holy One is blessed on earth and heaven.
During pesach a certain number of days
During Shavuot a certain number of days in vision of sapphire.
During succoth a reminder of feast as noach supped with the Lord of Host upon the same mountain.

Personally I see the terrain of Torah perhaps changes with time to those who consider a mountain with worldly sight.
Yet,
The Mount Tzion that I've personnaly seen in the spirit has no peak. There is a pillar like tree trunk with branches to heights that have clouds as Leaves, and Fruits seen as stars in the evening.

Blessed be The Holy One.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
20191004_134531.jpg

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While there are traditions that observe the Shabbat as a house of prayer.
And likewise lean on the Lord in the spirit of knowledge and understanding.
I wonder if a wild olive Ruth and natural olive such as Boaz has ever been considered to be a single pillar..dreampt upon by ya'akov.

After all,
An honorable bond of peace is not between a whole yhdh and half tribe of efrym.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Shabbat house of prayer is more than a count of white petals..

The spiritual armor that some havnt found is freely given from those who Love discipline.

Blessed be the Lord of Host.
In 6 days there are a certain number of spiritual armor revealed til the 7th peice of armor is hidden on a certain day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As God’s fellow-workers we also urge you not to receive his grace and then do nothing with it. 2 For he says,

“At the acceptable time I heard you;
in the day of salvation I helped you.”

3 We try not to put obstacles in anyone’s path, so that no one can find fault with the work we do. 4 On the contrary, we try to commend ourselves in every way as workers for God by continually enduring troubles, hardships, calamities, 5 beatings, imprisonments, riots, overwork, lack of sleep and food. 6 We commend ourselves by our purity, knowledge, patience and kindness; by the Ruach HaKodesh; by genuineness of love 7 and truthfulness of speech; and by God’s power. We commend ourselves through our use of righteous weapons, whether for pressing our cause or defending it; 8 through being honored and dishonored, praised and blamed, considered deceptive and sincere, 9 unknown and famous. And we commend ourselves as God’s workers headed for death, yet look! we’re alive! as punished, yet not killed; 10 as having reason to be sad, yet always filled with joy; as poor, yet making many people rich; as having nothing, yet having everything!

11 Dear friends in Corinth! We have spoken frankly to you, we have opened our hearts wide. 12 Any constraint you feel has not been imposed by us, but by your own inner selves. 13 So, just to be “fair” (I am using the language of children), open wide your hearts too.

14 Do not yoke yourselves together in a team with unbelievers. For how can righteousness and lawlessness be partners? What fellowship does light have with darkness? 15 What harmony can there be between the Messiah and B’liya‘al? What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 16 What agreement can there be between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God — as God said,

“I will house myself in them, . . .
and I will walk among you.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people.”

17 Therefore Adonai says,

“‘Go out from their midst;
separate yourselves;
don’t even touch what is unclean.
Then I myself will receive you.
18 In fact, I will be your Father,
and you will be my sons and daughters.’

says Adonai-Tzva’ot.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
While hands have been indivisible in the Charity of creation given sons and daughters.
I wonder if a noble thought has ever occured and encouraged a person to count the number of fingers given their right hand.
And to even further explore the the terrain of Torah in seeking the spaces between each where a 4th yr is found and given praise to The Holy One.

While looking in the mirror of tranquility I found 2 right hands like 14 stars.
One with Torah and another with 5 letters.
Matt,mark,luke,john,acts.

Only then with a fruit of self discipline was the 8 other hidden fruits of the spirit revealed to nourish the space of a soul.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Amen,

With further praise a son or daughter may see what was once concealed or hidden till Yeshua shows them with His living water.
I imagine when Yeshua spoke of children,
Sons and Daughters were who was meant.

Garments and provisions in order have always been freely offered.

While feet may of been washed and faces revealed. Hands have always been seen.

Blessed be The Holy One.
Judaism 101: Days of Awe

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For those out there enjoying the light of the full moon relative to white petals with a likeminded spirit in blessings with a sukkah.

Thankyou for the conversation in oil till the 12 manner of trees where found in pairs on each side of the street of living water flowing like an overwhelming well.

For those who Love their Lord and neighbor.

When you find 2 fruits in each hand as you approach the 4th day of sukkot.
Remember to give a whole tithe to The Holy One who is the First fruit of all of creation..

Blessings Always

Upvote 0