White House science office says Trump ended COVID-19 pandemic as US hits record cases

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm .. did we miss "White House seeks to clarify"? Odd you missed it..TheHILL..

Fix this please
hmmm...the fact that anyone thought "the pandemic was ended as a Trump administration accomplishment" is even sort of true tells us more than any "clarifying" the "says what they means means what they say" administration claims.
tulc(just a thought)

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hmmm...the fact that anyone thought "the pandemic was ended as a Trump administration accomplishment" is even sort of true tells us more than any "clarifying" the "says what they means means what they say" administration claims.
tulc(just a thought)

Interesting how often the "White House" has to "clarify"... too bad they don't "clarify" the myriad falsehoods he spews daily.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Interesting how often the "White House" has to "clarify"... too bad they don't "clarify" the myriad falsehoods he spews daily.
Why would the White House be obligated to do something that the MSM will not do. Did you see any corrections on any of the Russian collusion stories?

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why would the White House be obligated to do something that the MSM will not do. Did you see any corrections on any of the Russian collusion stories?

Yes, I was able to see the republican led senate report on Russia - did you? I've seen retractions and corrections from legitimate MSM sources...typically from the WH on trump it is a series of excuses for false statements and back tracking.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I was able to see the republican led senate report on Russia - did you? I've seen retractions and corrections from legitimate MSM sources...typically from the WH on trump it is a series of excuses for false statements and back tracking.
I would love to see those MSM retractions do you happen to have any? Over 3 years of false stories based on nothing but anonymous sources. There should be a ton of retractions.

Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would love to see those MSM retractions do you happen to have any? Over 3 years of false stories based on nothing but anonymous sources. There should be a ton of retractions.

Media errors give Trump fresh ammunition

I will look forward to your list of WH corrections and retractions when trump lies ... on such things as military raises, auto plant openings, etc., etc., etc., ...

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm .. did we miss "White House seeks to clarify"? Odd you missed it..TheHILL..

Fix this please

You mean like when Trump clarified he was only joking about swallowing chlorine which we only learned after several people died from following that advice?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You mean like when Trump clarified he was only joking about swallowing chlorine which we only learned after several people died from following that advice?
Go back at look at what Trump actually said, not what the MSM wants you to think that he said. Do you have evidence that anyone died by drinking bleach?

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go back at look at what Trump actually said, not what the MSM wants you to think that he said. Do you have evidence that anyone died by drinking bleach?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me..."

"Did the president recommend that Americans inject themselves with bleach as a COVID-19 cure or prophylactic? Strictly speaking, no. As McEnany emphasized, he said "you're going to have to use medical doctors" for that sort of thing. But he did idly speculate that, since disinfectants kill the COVID-19 virus on surfaces, it was worth investigating whether they might work as a treatment, and he specifically mentioned "injection," which was not only scientifically naive but reckless given the prevalence of quack remedies and wacky ideas about how to ward off the disease...."

"Unlike Trump's hopeful remarks about the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment, which people unfairly blamed for the death of a man who swallowed the fish tank cleaner chloroquine phosphate, his out-loud wondering about the possible benefits of injecting disinfectant had no scientific basis and might encourage potentially deadly experimentation. "This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible, and it's dangerous," pulmonologist Vin Gupta told NBC News. "It's a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

So did he technically say those exact words? No. But he implied them heavily, and has spoken often especially as to Covid-19 information, that what coming for experts is not to be fully trusted. Here is the where I got that information can be found though there are other sources:

It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting Bleach Could Be a Cure for COVID-19

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SalemsConcordance

Oct 5, 2020
Westcoast
✟36,299.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Your kabbalah "tree of life" is a dangerous sorcery in your profile picture, I pray you steer away back to the Lords love which speaks from Old to New Testament on the damnation of putting your faith and worship into man-made 'mystics' which mimic old babylonian 'god' demon worship. This includes the Tanakh denouncing the worship of false gods, even if the Talmud or Mithra will "allow" this it is antithetical to Moses and the Law.

Nimrod, who became Osiris, Mithra, Lilith, Kabbala, 'self-ascension' is anti-Christ because it is anti-God.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me..."

"Did the president recommend that Americans inject themselves with bleach as a COVID-19 cure or prophylactic? Strictly speaking, no. As McEnany emphasized, he said "you're going to have to use medical doctors" for that sort of thing. But he did idly speculate that, since disinfectants kill the COVID-19 virus on surfaces, it was worth investigating whether they might work as a treatment, and he specifically mentioned "injection," which was not only scientifically naive but reckless given the prevalence of quack remedies and wacky ideas about how to ward off the disease...."

"Unlike Trump's hopeful remarks about the anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment, which people unfairly blamed for the death of a man who swallowed the fish tank cleaner chloroquine phosphate, his out-loud wondering about the possible benefits of injecting disinfectant had no scientific basis and might encourage potentially deadly experimentation. "This notion of injecting or ingesting any type of cleansing product into the body is irresponsible, and it's dangerous," pulmonologist Vin Gupta told NBC News. "It's a common method that people utilize when they want to kill themselves."

So did he technically say those exact words? No. But he implied them heavily, and has spoken often especially as to Covid-19 information, that what coming for experts is not to be fully trusted. Here is the where I got that information can be found though there are other sources:

It's Not Fake News: Trump Did Actually Suggest That Injecting Bleach Could Be a Cure for COVID-19
Thank you for getting the actual facts instead of repeating what the MSM wants people to believe. I do not know about anyone else but I have speculated about many things in my lifetime I may have even said some of those things in public, that did not mean that I was endorsing those ideas. It is good to brainstorm outside of the box, it is brainless to try everything that we hear someone say. By the way Biden has repeated that misquote several times, just one of his lies about Trump, you may have been exposed to it from him and thought because he said it, it was true.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your kabbalah "tree of life" is a dangerous sorcery in your profile picture, I pray you steer away back to the Lords love which speaks from Old to New Testament on the damnation of putting your faith and worship into man-made 'mystics' which mimic old babylonian 'god' demon worship. This includes the Tanakh denouncing the worship of false gods, even if the Talmud or Mithra will "allow" this it is antithetical to Moses and the Law.

Nimrod, who became Osiris, Mithra, Lilith, Kabbala, 'self-ascension' is anti-Christ because it is anti-God.

JS: You may not realize but two saint also embrace Spiritualism or Mysticism, John of the Cross, and Teresa Avila. They were no demon worshipers but designated saints of G-d by their faith and actions. Also please note what Ez.1.15-20 says:

Now as I looked at the Living Creatures, I saw a wheel upon the earth beside the Living Creatures, one for each of the four of them. As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like gleaming of a chrysolite; and the four had the same likeness, their construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. Where they went, they went in any of their four directions (or sides) without turning as they went. The four wheels had rims and they had spokes and their rims were full of eyes round about. And when the Living Creatures went. The wheels went besides them; and when the Living Creatures rose from the earth, the wheels rose. Wheresoever the Spirit would go, they went, and the wheels rose along with them; for the Spirit of the Living Creatures was in the wheel. When Creatures was in the wheels.

This drawing was based on that text above. Is this a perfect drawing? No, I am limited on my computer skills (created triangles instead of rounded wheels) and I made circles instead of eyes because I wanted to number them to connect the Hebrew and English names. So, outside of my human limitations where exactly do you see error?

Further Jewish Kabbalah taught by the Rabbis, is not to be taught before much study, so the uninformed person would not end up with misunderstandings that could lead them away. Yet in the modern days this changed and now there are two forms of Kabbalah: a cultic form popular particularly in the west, and an ancient form based on Creation, detailed in Ezekiel, and also visible in Jn.1.1-5, and John in Revelations (4.6-9, 2.7, 7.6, 6.1, 8.1310.1-2) and still taught in the Yeshiva.

You can see an example of this used for Christianity is this study we already published here, Revelations chapter 1: Revelations - Chapter 1

Kabbalah helps to explain the Incarnation and and other Church mysteries as well as illuminating the text, It also helps us understand that its our own ego, our own self-righteousness that blocks HaShem, praise be He, ability to reach is with true revelation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm...this conversation should be conducted in PM's rather than in a thread not about this subject.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

JS: agreed, indeed all my conversation on this topic are in the Scripture site or the PDF on the eschatology site. Yet I answered her here only because she made that statement here and I felt any reading this should get the whole story.

As that is said I finished with this conversation and maybe this post could be deleted for now.

Upvote 0