• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

White House officials: Jerusalem decision hurts peace process

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Johnboy53, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Johnboy53

Johnboy53 Looking For Interesting News.

+1,348
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    President Donald Trump's decision Wednesday to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital has temporarily derailed the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, two senior White House officials acknowledged after Trump's speech.

The question now for those officials: For how long?
    "We're prepared for derailment -- temporary, I hope. Pretty sure it will be temporary," said a senior White House official, who acknowledged that the President's peace team has not spoken with furious Palestinian officials since the Trump's announcement.

White House officials: Jerusalem decision hurts peace process - CNNPolitics

2. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Not my faulty.

+1,485
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    Peace? The "peace process" is and always will be a decades long perpetual train wreck. This didn't do anything but add to lengthy list of excuses for not granting peace.

3. tulc

tulc loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    So why give people another excuse when they didn't need too? Oh right: the base needs feeding on something to distract from the dumpster fire in that is President Trumps administration. :D
    tulc(MAGA by trying to distract!) :tutu:

4. SeventyOne

+1,485
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    There's always another excuse.

As far as this "dumpster fire", he's just on his way to keeping another campaign promise. It looks odd because we aren't used to seeing such a phenomenon.

5. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    More along the lines of until now everyone who elected could figure out what a dumb idea it was once they got into office. He's the only one who wasn't smart enough to realize it. :wave:
    tulc(isn't surprised about that just sad his handlers couldn't distract President Trump with something shiny to stop him in time) :(

6. Saucy

Saucy CF's resident Norse Irishman Supporter

+12,826
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Who needs to distract? Things are going great. Tax law about to be signed. Wait, you must mean the dumpster fire that is the democratic party. How many of them are stepping down now?

7. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    the ones who can admit they've done something wrong? Unlike Republicans there who can't see why dating/molesting young girls is such a big deal? :scratch:
    tulc(after all: it's not like it was young boys! that would be too icky for them) :sorry:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Saucy

+12,826
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    lol yeah sure. For one, the republicans already condemned Moore. For two, the democrats didn't rally to ask Franken or Conyers to step down until TODAY. They kept him around! It wasn't until yet more accusations were levied that they got together and decided to ask him to step down. They protected Franken like they protected Bill like they protected Weinstein (Hillary STILL has his money by the way). [staff edited]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2017
  9. SeventyOne

+1,485
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    Ummm, sure. Ok. Whatever. Toodles.

10. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    Republicans are backing a pedophile for the Senate and have a self confessed sexual predator as it's face. And yet it's the Democrats that are the most corrupt? :D
    tulc(finds this post to be simply too adorable!) :hug:

11. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    Dismissing isn't refuting, you realize that, right? :scratch:
    tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

12. Saucy

+12,826
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    You're as awesome as CNN Tulc. You make up your own stories!

13. SeventyOne

+1,485
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    Sorry. That was just such a stupid comment that I chose to brush it off and move on rather than point it out. As far as refuting it, it doesn't need to be refuted as it has no merit.

I guess you pushed back a bit making me explain why I brushed it off. Well, I've explained myself. Now we can be done talking about it.

14. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    uhmmm...that should be a lower case "t" for tulc. :wave:
    tulc(thinks spelling peoples screen names correctly is a polite thing to do) :)

15. Saucy

+12,826
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    Did I offend your grammar identity? I apologize. :p

16. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    the point of post #11 is still true, even when dismissed again. :wave:
    tulc(just thought that should be pointed out again) :sorry:

17. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    Sorry, I thought you'd like to know the correct way to spell my screen name. It's only 4 letters and you don't even have to use the shift key to write it. :wave:
    tulc(thus saving time when writing it)

18. Saucy

+12,826
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    I appreciate your thoughtful nature. Thank you tulc.

19. tulc

+9,287
    Christian
    Married
    You're very welcome. :)
    tulc(hopes your night is blessed!) :oldthumbsup:

20. wing2000

wing2000 Ex Crosswalk Member Supporter

+2,694
    Christian
    Married
    The patriarchs and heads of the main churches in Jerusalem on Wednesday delivered a last-minute plea to US President Donald Trump, urging him not to change US policy toward Jerusalem for fear this could cause “irreparable harm.”

“We are certain that such steps will yield increased hatred, conflict, violence and suffering in Jerusalem and the Holy Land, moving us farther from the goal of unity and deeper toward destructive division.

“We ask from you, Mr President, to help us all walk towards more love and a definitive peace, which cannot be reached without Jerusalem being for all.”

Heads of Jerusalem churches deliver last-minute plea to Trump

....but hey, what do Christians leaders know who actually live in Jerusalem? What's a little conflict when there is political hey to be made with the Trump base?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List