Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,449,797.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am sorry, but I did not know that there was a cabinet level position for person in charge of school lunches. I will admit that this sounds strange, but every country is different, and from the American I have seen this is a good idea.

Who was the cabinet person in charge of lunches before Michelle Obama was given the position? And who did Trump put in his cabinet in charge of school lunches?

The Department of Agriculture has been creating the "national" recommend diets for many decades now. There is great contention whether the the recommendations better reflect real humn dietary needs or the financial needs of food conglomerates, but it's a task undertaken by that department.

Upvote 0

Yonny Costopoulis

Jul 22, 2017
Crete
✟60,005.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The Department of Agriculture has been creating the "national" recommend diets for many decades now. There is great contention whether the the recommendations better reflect real humn dietary needs or the financial needs of food conglomerates, but it's a task undertaken by that department.
Thank you.

I find it very depressing that such a simple task as providing an unbiased healthy diet recommendation seems to be beyond many governments.

Upvote 0