White House held a meeting that was "off the record" with reporters from 14 MSM hires

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, tulc. :wave:

Just so you know. Those are not lies. It's a political cartoon ... intended to be thought provoking. After all, Hillary herself asked the question "What does it matter?"

That's a really good question, btw. Just the truth. :thumbsup:

Actually it's been demonstrated (in this thread by the way) that she DIDN'T ask that. So repeat it as often as you like, just know every time you do? it's already been shown to not be true. :wave:
tulc(agrees the truth is a good thing, too bad conservatives don't let it get in the way of their talking points) :sorry:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Actually it's been demonstrated (in this thread by the way) that she DIDN'T ask that. So repeat it as often as you like, just know every time you do? it's already been shown to not be true. :wave:
tulc(agrees the truth is a good thing, too bad conservatives don't let it get in the way of their talking points) :sorry:
ROTFL ... jest get a few words misplaced and the lambasting begins ... :D

How's this?
Mind-Over-What-Does-It-Matter.jpg
See post #36. :wave:
tulc(nice collection of lies by the way) :D

Just so you know. Those are not lies. It's a political cartoon ... intended to be thought provoking. After all, Hillary herself asked the question, "What difference at this point does it make?"

[NHE wonders if it's all better now ... :doh:]

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ROTFL ... jest get a few words misplaced and the lambasting begins ... :D

How's this?

Just so you know. Those are not lies. It's a political cartoon ... intended to be thought provoking. After all, Hillary herself asked the question, "What difference at this point does it make?"

[NHE wonders if it's all better now ... :doh:]
Still out of context and given the famous "conservative spin" but you did manage to actually get all the words from the sentence in there. :wave:
tulc(thanks you for that at least) :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Still out of context and given the famous "conservative spin" but you did manage to actually get all the words from the sentence in there. :wave:
tulc(thanks you for that at least) :thumbsup:
ROTFL ... you must be behind on today's Democrat talking points, tulc.

Your glorious leader, Nancy, today indicates that we shouldn't be "wrangling about some wording". ;)
She dismissed the ABC News report about the CIA’s now-discredited talking points being edited 12 times, saying it’s an opportunity for critics to merely “wrangle about some wording”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/11/nancy-pelosi-slams-gop-obsession-with-benghazi-cannot-let-it-soak-up-all-of-the-congressional-attention/

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
My guess?

No.

It bugs the heck out of me.

I remember talking to people during Bush's run about how the run up to war wasn't exactly honest.

They had excuses for why it didn't matter too.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ROTFL ... you must be behind on today's Democrat talking points, tulc.

Your glorious leader, Nancy, today indicates that we shouldn't be "wrangling about some wording". ;)
She dismissed the ABC News report about the CIA’s now-discredited talking points being edited 12 times, saying it’s an opportunity for critics to merely “wrangle about some wording”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/11/nancy-pelosi-slams-gop-obsession-with-benghazi-cannot-let-it-soak-up-all-of-the-congressional-attention/

Ahhh! another difference between Republicans and Democrats, we don't have to keep track of the so-called "talking points" or risk getting branded a traitor to our Party! :wave:
tulc(something to think about if you ever disagree with one of the Republican Party messiahs) :p

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Ahhh! another difference between Republicans and Democrats, we don't have to keep track of the so-called "talking points" or risk getting branded a traitor to our Party! :wave:
tulc(something to think about if you ever disagree with one of the Republican Party messiahs) :p
Nice dodge, tulc ... :wave:

[NHE surmises though that tulc no longer wants to wrangle about words which convey no difference in meaning. :) ]

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice dodge, tulc ... :wave:

[NHE surmises though that tulc no longer wants to wrangle about words which convey no difference in meaning. :) ]

Except I wasn't wrangling over something that "made no difference" you took something out of context and presented it as representing what the person said. What you posted was in no way what Secretary of State Clinton said. As has been demonstrated several times in this thread. :)
tulc(isn't "dodging" he's "correcting" a talking point that's being presented as a truth) :wave:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Except I wasn't wrangling over something that "made no difference" you took something out of context and presented it as representing what the person said. What you posted was in no way what Secretary of State Clinton said. As has been demonstrated several times in this thread. :)
tulc(isn't "dodging" he's "correcting" a talking point that's being presented as a truth) :wave:
Hmm ... perhaps you've forgotten that I provided TOTAL CONTEXT when I entered this thread. Look, here it is ...
How about we let the viewers judge context:
Clinton on talking points: 'What difference at this point does it make?' - YouTube
The aforementioned quote occurs at 1:20 in the video.
Just the truth, tulc.

What I posted represents exactly what Hillary said. No wrangling room there ... none at all. :wave:

Methinks you're arguing about various paraphrasings 'cuz you don't like what Hillary said. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hmm ... perhaps you've forgotten that I provided TOTAL CONTEXT when I entered this thread. Look, here it is ...

Just the truth, tulc.
And i thought I provided an even clearer view of what was said (not to mention showing you were actually editing the sentence you claimed to be quoting) :wave:

What I posted represents exactly what Hillary said. No wrangling room there ... none at all. :wave:
Well except you did and still are. :sorry:

Methinks you're arguing about various paraphrasings 'cuz you don't like what Hillary said. ^_^
Well I'm not really responsible for what you're thinking, I will say though: of the two of us? I'm the only one who truthfully posted what Secretary Clinton said without having to have someone point out I was editing her. :sorry:
tulc(will now drink a cup of coffee in honor of Mothers Day!) :clap:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And i thought I provided an even clearer view of what was said (not to mention showing you were actually editing the sentence you claimed to be quoting) :wave:
LOL ... next you'll be claiming malicious intent.

I corrected whatever errors I made, none of which were intentional or significantly changed what Hillary said.

Hillary's comment stands on its own merits quite well. ;) How about an encore?
SHOCK! Hillary Clinton argues - What difference, at this point, does it make about how it happened? - YouTube

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LOL ... next you'll be claiming malicious intent.

I corrected whatever errors I made, none of which were intentional or significantly changed what Hillary said.

Hillary's comment stands on its own merits quite well. ;) How about an encore?

malicious? I don't think so. Willing to believe whatever makes President Obama look guilty to the point that, even when confronted by proof you're posting something wrong you will continue doing so simply because you prefer that over the truth? oh yeah, that's pretty obvious to anyone reading this thread. :D
tulc(never thought of you as malicious even once) :wave:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
malicious? I don't think so. Willing to believe whatever makes President Obama look guilty to the point that, even when confronted by proof you're posting something wrong you will continue doing so simply because you prefer that over the truth? oh yeah, that's pretty obvious to anyone reading this thread. :D
tulc(never thought of you as malicious even once) :wave:
As I said, I corrected whatever mistakes I made. How about you? :confused:

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

But the embassy security chief, Eric Nordstrom, had the best answer to that: It matters because “the truth matters” — not least to the Libyan president, who ever since has held the U.S. government in utter contempt. Truth matters, and character matters. For the American people to accept the Obama-Clinton lie is to be complicit in it."

The Benghazi Lie | National Review Online
^^^ Quote worth repeating ^^^

Upvote 0