May 23, 2005
✟100,160.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Several current and former White House officials told Politico they're frustrated with Fox News reporter Bill Melugin's coverage of the record-breaking numbers of migrants crossing the border.
White House Annoyed at Presence of Reporter at Border - Washington Free Beacon

Don't be surprised if Melugin's residence gets raided. Play ball or else.

This is the price of hyper partisanship. You get a taste of your own medicine that you yourself ditched out. When all you ever do to get into power is to point out the flaws of others, you have to be ready for the same.

Upvote 0

Semper-Fi

Site Supporter
May 26, 2019
Pacific north west
✟404,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Other border news

DHS Report Says Venezuela Emptying Prisons In Effort To Send Violent Criminals To U.S. Border

"(Breitbart) A recent Department of Homeland Security intelligence report received by the Border Patrol instructs agents to look for Venezuelan inmates released from entering the U.S., according to a source within CBP. The report, reviewed by Breitbart Texas, indicates the Venezuelan government, under the leadership of Nicolás Maduro Moros, is purposely freeing inmates — including some convicted of murder, rape, and extortion.

The intelligence report warns agents the freed prisoners have been seen within migrant caravans traveling from Tapachula, Mexico toward the U.S.-Mexico border as recently as July."

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,371.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I caught The Fox News Channel in enough lies. So, I don't really watch it. Only for a few minutes of amusement. So, I have no clue who Bill Melugin's. There was no Wikipedia page on him. So, he doesn't exist in my mind.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Now that story is propaganda. Our country was built by immigrants, and became great because of immigrants. But making those who apply legally take a back seat to those who enter illegally, or like those in Afghanistan abandoning them completely, is morally wrong. Venezuela has emptied their jails and now the United States will deal with their rapists and murderers. Terrorists are crossing the border. Joe's policies have enriched the cartels, letting them greatly expand human trafficking and the drug business. A hundred thousand Americans a year are now dying from fentanyl! The fentanyl now looks like colorful candy to entice our children. And the administration is lying when they claim the border is safer and secure. There is real cowardice by U.S. officials who are afraid to travel to the border and see what is really going on. The recent transportation of migrants to "sanctuary" locations has finally forced the media to cover this international disaster and shown what hypocrites these hard leftists who preached sanctuary really are.

Reactions: stone
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟212,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I caught The Fox News Channel in enough lies. So, I don't really watch it. Only for a few minutes of amusement. So, I have no clue who Bill Melugin's. There was no Wikipedia page on him. So, he doesn't exist in my mind.
That's exactly Joe's approach to the border crisis.

Reactions: stone
Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My personal experience with the border and the media is that whatever bad press you do happen to see or hear, multiply it by 10 times worse, and you might be close to how bad it really is along the border.

• Agree
Reactions: Valletta
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟11,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Now that story is propaganda. Our country was built by immigrants, and became great because of immigrants. But making those who apply legally take a back seat to those who enter illegally, or like those in Afghanistan abandoning them completely, is morally wrong. Venezuela has emptied their jails and now the United States will deal with their rapists and murderers. Terrorists are crossing the border. Joe's policies have enriched the cartels, letting them greatly expand human trafficking and the drug business. A hundred thousand Americans a year are now dying from fentanyl! The fentanyl now looks like colorful candy to entice our children. And the administration is lying when they claim the border is safer and secure. There is real cowardice by U.S. officials who are afraid to travel to the border and see what is really going on. The recent transportation of migrants to "sanctuary" locations has finally forced the media to cover this international disaster and shown what hypocrites these hard leftists who preached sanctuary really are.
Perhaps Americans should stop taking street drugs.

Upvote 0