Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm not racist, but the facts are there....Of course there are exceptions to every rule...

I know you're not racist, you said you're not. You just happen to believe that non-white people are more lazy than white people. Totally not racist.

I mean simply believing that certain races are inferior doesn't make one a racist. That'd be silly, you'd think if that were the case then that might be the definition found in dictionaries or something.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know you're not racist, you said you're not. You just happen to believe that non-white people are more lazy than white people. Totally not racist.

I mean simply believing that certain races are inferior doesn't make one a racist. That'd be silly, you'd think if that were the case then that might be the definition found in dictionaries or something.

-CryptoLutheran
You seem to be the only one talking about other races being lazy and other races bing inferior....As I said elsewhere, the ones that scream 'racism' the loudest are usually the racists.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You seem to be the only one talking about other races being lazy and other races bing inferior....As I said elsewhere, the ones that scream 'racism' the loudest are usually the racists.

I once looked into mental gymnastics, but decided it wasn't for me.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Reverse racism is not only condoned, it's celebrated as if it were a virtue. I'd say black racism is far more common and having been on the business end of it in the military, I can tell you it's real and common.

Back in the nineties my kids couldn't go to the school down the street they had to be bused to the other side of town because the school wasn't racially balanced. We put the in a Christian school down the street. Later that year I found out that there had been a mass exodus, the mayor said on local tv the school board what dominated by black racists.

People should learn their issues and learn their history. Slavery was only practiced by 3% of the antibellion south and most Scots and Irish came over as indentured servants.

Upvote 0

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Reverse racism is not only condoned, it's celebrated as if it were a virtue. I'd say black racism is far more common and having been on the business end of it in the military, I can tell you it's real and common.

Back in the nineties my kids couldn't go to the school down the street they had to be bused to the other side of town because the school wasn't racially balanced. We put the in a Christian school down the street. Later that year I found out that there had been a mass exodus, the mayor said on local tv the school board what dominated by black racists.

People should learn their issues and learn their history. Slavery was only practiced by 3% of the antibellion south and most Scots and Irish came over as indentured servants.
My only comment on this is...Its not reverse racism....It's simply racism..No matter what the source.

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My only comment on this is...Its not reverse racism....It's simply racism..No matter what the source.
I stand corrected, my point is racism comes in many colors. In the wake of several cops being shot the chief of the Chicogo police remarked, black lives matter, how is that not racist? Now that doesn't excuse white racism but let's apply the standard across racial lines, it goes both ways.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Denadii

Aug 27, 2017
Western
✟31,027.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I stand corrected, my point is racism comes in many colors. In the wake of several cops being shot the chief of the Chicogo police remarked, black lives matter, how is that not racist? Now that doesn't excuse white racism but let's apply the standard across racial lines, it goes both ways.
Denadii nods.....My daughter was noting just yesterday....We mention a happening of any consequence.....There was a negro guy...oh! That's racist now! A black guy..Oh That's racist too! (negro is merely Spanish for black) An African American to describe one who has never even seen Africa.....That makes sense. We use color to describe things...The black reference in telling of a situation is a description so others can 'see' what you're talking about....It's not racist...Black lives do matter, as no doubt you agree, but they do not matter more than any other color life. Race is mentioned often, not from a racist standpoint but from a communication standpoint, and these snowflakes seem to be to dull mentally to see that.

• Agree
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There were and are slaves of all colors...Even today there are slaves of all races! What makes blacks special above anyone else?

Did I say that blacks are special above anyone else ?

WhatI said was that, here in America, non-whites were forced by whites, to do their work.

So who, then, ... would be characterized as lazy ?

Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,475,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was younger, if you constantly played the race card, people would tell you to stop. Nowadays, if you don't constantly play the race card, people will call you a racist.

You must be younger than I am. When I was a kid, the "race cards" were the signs that said "white" and "colored."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Weren't they the slaves ???

So ... who, exactly, is lazy ... the slaves, ... or the slaveowners who force them to do their work ???

Which is why I think the idea that black people (or any non-white people for that matter) are somehow lazier than white people is a ridiculous and racist idea.

But in this thread someone suggested that the reason why white people do so well has nothing to do with there being a societal advantage in being white, but because white people work hard and earn what they have; if that is the case then the only reason non-white people don't fare as well is because they don't work as hard as white people. I consider that idea patently absurd and ignorant, but I'm not the one making that argument.

The reality is that white people do have a societal advantage, and that there is systematic discrimination against people of color in American society. That's reality. A person of color will have to try twice as hard to go half as far as a white person. That's not being "politically correct", that's just acknowledging objective reality. And that this is a problem that should be addressed.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hard to find anything if you stick your head in the sand.

Maybe there's just more of that where you live if so I feel for you.

We live in what is actually considered a redneck part of the county and there is very little racism here.

Some just love bringing up that word.

M-Bob

Upvote 0