Whistleblower Reveals That A UN-Planned Invasion By Refugees Into The US Is Already Underway

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
US population: 321 million
Percentage of population of working age (18-65): 63%
Working aged population: 202 million
Number of Full Time Employees in the US: 127 million
Percentage of working aged Americans who are working full-time: 63%

This number does not include part-time employees, even if their hours exceed 30 per week (which would make them full-time in terms of number of hours worked, albeit at different jobs), nor anyone choosing or unable to work (stay-at-home parents, people with disabilities or injuries precluding employment, etc.)

Just so we've got the numbers. ;)

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

262241_97344f3feba7d2020816cbb9e9ef87d8.jpeg

from

General Politics

To

Conspiracy Theories
A More Appropriate Forum

For this Subject

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For someone who states she has limited energy & strength, you sure are big on writing long-winded posts. I'll state it again for you very simply - the sources you've posted to are not credible in the least, they're entirely dishonest. This thread is dishonest. You may have started it innocently, but continuing it, when it's been called to your attention that you're spreading harmful lies, makes it no longer innocent.
You're being disrespectful. Unless you want to behave as a mature adult I'm not responding to you.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You're being disrespectful. Unless you want to behave as a mature adult I'm not responding to you.

I've told the truth, which is being respectful. What's disrespectful is this thread that bears false witness & promotes a charlatan who has harmed folks. It's not acceptable. I'm glad it's been moved to the conspiracy theory section so nobody mistakes it for actual news.

Now, if you want to behave as a mature & honest adult, I'm happy to respond to you, but if you just want to keep up what you've been doing, I'd be pleased to be on your ignore list.

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could you please post honest sources, seeing that this is a Christian forum? Let's have some integrity here. What you've posted is to a crackpot conspiracy theorist's blog & the article itself is just nonsense. This is a man whose evil lies about cancer & HIV have gotten folks gravely harmed. It's shameful to promote him.
Hi - I try my best to post honest sources. If you read Breitbart it is there all the time. There are articles on there you won't read in the MSM.

• Informative
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hi - I try my best to post honest sources. If you read Breitbart it is there all the time. There are articles on there you won't read in the MSM.

I don't read Breitbart except for lulz on account of it being one of the least honest sources there is & I believe it's unfit for Christians.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
That's your choice.

I find Breitbart to be a reputable news source.

Well this thread was moved to the Conspiracy Theories section under Hobbies, Interests & Entertainment instead of staying in General Politics for a reason.

Upvote 0