✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Whistleblower: DHS knew MS-13 gang members were part of illegal immigrant surge

Sen. Claire McCaskill, the ranking Democrat on the committee, said she wants to get rid of gangs, but criticized the release of the whistleblower documents, saying it may have hurt active investigations or otherwise dented efforts to get the gang members out of the country.

“I have concerns that these documents were released so quickly,” she said.

Strangely, or perhaps not so strangely, the Congressional Democrats seem upset when the leaks or whistleblowing doesn't do them any favors.

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,722.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hmm, 16 people, 3+ years ago. Granted it would be nice if it were 0 but this sounds like a really insignificant thing to try and bring up to distract from Trump's current legal issues.

Also, where's the hand-wringing about how evil leaks are? I would have thought this major issue would have been worth commenting on.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hmm, 16 people, 3+ years ago. Granted it would be nice if it were 0 but this sounds like a really insignificant thing to try and bring up to distract from Trump's current legal issues.

Also, where's the hand-wringing about how evil leaks are? I would have thought this major issue would have been worth commenting on.
Our local ER processes more gangbangers than that on an average Saturday night.

Upvote 0