Williamsburg
✟11,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
“I’m filing papers in federal court today,” Renz said to the enthusiastic crowd. This filing is “based on a sworn declaration, under threat of perjury,” by a female expert whistleblower who attested “that there have been at least, 45,000 deaths from this vaccine.”

Further, these numbers are “based on how many people died within three days of the vaccine in just one system that is reporting to the federal government.”

Bombshell lawsuit: Gov’t whistleblower says coronavirus vaccine deaths at least 45,000

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe it. There are under-reported incidents of horrible emotional and psychiatric reactions, too. I don’t have an issue with people getting this vaccine; I just wish that

a) that the media was more honest about some of the horrible side-effects

b) that the media would quit telling people “it’s safe” because that’s a blanket statement which is not going to be universally true in every case

and c) the media would quit shaming those who do not wish to take it. It’s their call, it’s their safety. If they don’t want it, leave them alone. If they do, great. It’s their call.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I also strongly suspect that “long-term Covid” will kill far more people eventually. Not within days or weeks, but within months and years. We have all got to be spiritually and psychologically prepared to die. I feel like that is something we are all missing in all of this.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the world of vaccines

Flu Shots – Deadly Risks | Abundant Life Chiropractic
Flu shots kill and maim. As stated above, 30 percent of flu vaccinations come with adverse reactions, and about six percent of all adverse reactions bring with them serious health events, including death. What the CDC neglects to tell you is that in five recent studies, people who did get the 2008-2009 flu shot were more likely to get the swine flu than those who did not take the poke. Also, with the flu vaccine came three times more risk of hospitalization in children. Source: American Thoracic Society, May 2009.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I got the Pfizer vaccine and I am fine, but I don't have a problem with people who choose not to get it. It's their life and their health that they're willing to gamble with, just as it's mine to gamble with getting the vaccine.

What I don't like, is the fervor with which the democrat party & their sycophant media are pushing the vaccine, especially when it has not been approved by the FDA. It reeks of an ulterior motive.

Upvote 0

Praying Rose

Jan 11, 2020
USA
✟48,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe it. There are under-reported incidents of horrible emotional and psychiatric reactions, too. I don’t have an issue with people getting this vaccine; I just wish that

a) that the media was more honest about some of the horrible side-effects

b) that the media would quit telling people “it’s safe” because that’s a blanket statement which is not going to be universally true in every case

and c) the media would quit shaming those who do not wish to take it. It’s their call, it’s their safety. If they don’t want it, leave them alone. If they do, great. It’s their call.

I ended up a mild case of the [now] well-known cardiac side effects from the Pfizer jab. I had to go in and get an echocardiogram to check for damage. Luckily, nothing showed up, so hopefully there won't be long term effects. Needless to say, I did not get my second shot.

But I still have co-workers (who know about this) hounding me about why I haven't gotten my second shot. Uh, really? And they keep disparaging the unvaccinated as uneducated or hysterical. I guess people will believe whatever they want to. I'm very sad for all the people who have died or had serious side effects. They don't deserve to be gaslighted or have their stories buried because of the media's propaganda campaign.

Upvote 0