Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This precious 17 year old needs your prayers - his name is Justin - car accident, brain damage and still in a drug enduced coma until the swelling can go down. Please help me pray - here is the word the Lord put on my heart for him.

ON WINGS OF EAGLES

My child I take you to the mountain top.
Your prayers lifted on the wings of eagles shall never stop.

The eagle's wings drop them at my very throne.
They remain there as written in the very stone.

Your prayers are shafts of light.
Sent heavenward and bathed in Gods precious light.

My angels wings engulf you and carry you to clouds of peace.
My protection sweet child will never cease.

Each time a tear rolls down your cheek,
your angels bring them and drop them at my feet.

My Glory stays round about you and will never depart.
Your healing began with your prayer from the start.

My sweet child, have no fears.
Lay your head upon my shoulder and wet it with your tears.

Remember Daniel in the Lion's den.
I delivered him safely from within.

I sometimes remove the problems in your life,
and sometimes I take care of you even in the strife.

Either way my child, I certainly do care,
and My promise to you still stands "I will always be there."

From the heart of God for Justin's Healing.
~~ Sharon Lambkin ~~

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

Father God I come through JESUS name and because of YOUR word that the prayer of faith saves the sick and YOU LORD will raise them up..
I say.. FATHER.. YOU are restoring health to Justin and YOU are healing him of his wounds.. Wounds in the name of JESUS be healed.. and death loose your grip on Justin for the LORD heals him.. and restores health to him.. and this prayer which is a faith prayer.. standing on the Word of GOD.. saves Justin and he is being raised up by the LORD! For the LORD has said.. Psalm 41:3 I will sustain, refresh, and strengthen you Justin on your bed of languishing; all his bed I [O Lord] will turn, change, and transform in his illness." Halleujah.. Justin be sustained, refreshed and strengthened... Your situation turns, changing and being transformed by the LORD who is YOUR healer.. Halleujah..

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Beautiful, beautiful prayers - thank you all for lifting Justin up to heaven. He is in rehab - they still do not know the extent of injuries, can't do much and unable to talk - but he is still in a semi coma due to the swelling of the brain.

Thank you all again, you are precious to stand in the gap for Justin.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Coming again to bring healing.. when I read your "you are precious to stand in the gap for Justin.."

I instantly thought of a wound.. which nears dressings... salve.. and protection till it heals on its own.. I want to continue to stand firm for Justin and let nothing move me till there is no longer a gap to fill!! :)

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Coming again to bring healing.. when I read your "you are precious to stand in the gap for Justin.."

I instantly thought of a wound.. which nears dressings... salve.. and protection till it heals on its own.. I want to continue to stand firm for Justin and let nothing move me till there is no longer a gap to fill!! :)

What a beautiful picture. You are truly a warrior.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I put up a web page for my son-in-law's 17 year old son who was involved in an automobile accident - when I put the picture of him on - the Holy Spirit was really strong as I laid hands on him and prayed for healing - would you please lay hands on the picture and pray also - there is a special miracle happening here and I can feel it.

http://rockport-etc.com/justin.htm

There is more than one miracle happening in this situation. My son-in-law never had a relationship with his son, just paid child support, but the situation was a bad one and there was a lot of resentment involved - my son-in-law carrys a lot of guilt in this because he was not part of his son's life due to the resentment of the mother - there is a lot of healing to be done on all sides and this situation has drawn them closer - It is heartbreaking to watch, but I can feel something special happening here.
Thank you very much.
modify_inline.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying, I placed my own short poem for him there

Irene - you are so precious - Your poem really spoke to my heart - the Holy Spirit is so strong in this, I can't wait to see what miracle is developing. Many Blessings to you.

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow you have done an awesome job.. thank you.. I have been there and done as you asked and left a message for Justin to read when he recovers!! Glory to GOD!!

Thank you so much - Blessings back to you - I feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in all your prayers - feel a miracle is on the way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lazarus come forth

Justin you are only sleeping,
It's time now for you arising,
I am stretching out my hand,
To raise you to your feet and stand.

Awaken my dear one,
It's time to come forth,
I am your life's source,
I am God's only Son.

So arise It's your time now,
I want you to me really know,
My loving arms are around you,
Gently and tenderly awakening you.

After four days Lazarus arose,
My healing is flowing from head to toe,
So my dear child, my loved one,
It's time to tell others of me, God's Son.

I am interceding for you,
Love Jesus.

Read this to him plus the story of Lazarus if you can please Sharon. infact read every prayer and poem you receive to him, play music,I feel the presence of the Spirit so strong right now, the Lord just said to me Lazarus..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lazarus come forth

Justin you are only sleeping,
It's time now for you arising,
I am stretching out my hand,
To raise you to your feet and stand.

Awaken my dear one,
It's time to come forth,
I am your life's source,
I am God's only Son.

So arise It's your time now,
I want you to me really know,
My loving arms are around you,
Gently and tenderly awakening you.

After four days Lazarus arose,
My healing is flowing from head to toe,
So my dear child, my loved one,
It's time to tell others of me, God's Son.

I am interceding for you,
Love Jesus.

Read this to him plus the story of Lazarus if you can please Sharon. infact read every prayer and poem you receive to him, play music,I feel the presence of the Spirit so strong right now, the Lord just said to me Lazarus..

Irene - you are such a precious Warrior - I can feel the Holy Spirit so strong in your words. I am posting it on his recovery page at:
http://rockport-etc.com/justin.htm

I cannot thank you enough.

I posted his progress on his page today.

They removed the trech tube and he is breathing normal.
He is able to peak a few words and can understand words, his brain just cannot tell his body what to do right now - he cannot move his right side.
He will be discharged from the Dallas Rehab possibly on the 16th of Feb and go to the Rehab Ranch for extesive therapy.
I truly do feel a miracle working on this.

Again thank you so much.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Praise GOD for the updates... I continue to stand firm.. I am nothing but when I pray to GOD HE is the power and glory and greatness which answers!! Halleujah.. But what a privellege to pray..

It is such a awesome blessing to stand with you and others.. to share in the progress.. and read such lovely and uplifting poems.. words from GOD.. Brings such joy to the soul..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.