Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It depends on which you are watching - See where I qualified it with "if your sources are not talking about them, you need new sources."

You are welcome
You can't "qualify" it when you have used the word "completely"; you contradicted, not qualified, your claim that "the media is completely ignoring it."

So now you are walking back what you said earlier and admitting that the media is NOT completely ignoring it, correct?

You're welcome.

Upvote 0

ArmenianJohn

Politically Liberal Christian Fundamentalist
Jan 30, 2013
New Jersey (NYC Metro)
✟205,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That is probably because your news sources are not reporting it. Back to what I originally stated.

Notice when the Administration was pressed for information, either they did not have it, or did not want to share it.
It probably isn't in my news sources because there is no actual story there. The news story you provide is all speculation, the few facts they provide don't prove anything - back to what I originally stated.

When the Administration is pressed for information on things that are not real or true I would expect them to have no answers. Like if the administration were asked why they are not letting in flying pink elephants with reindeer antlers I would expect them to not have an answer to such a ludicrous question.

Upvote 0

Vylo

Stick with the King!
Aug 3, 2003
New Jersey
✟203,465.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Rescuing 100 hostages wouldn't take 20 years.
How long did it take to rescue the American 52 hostages in Iran? 444 days. And we now have far more sophisticated equipment to do the job.

Or we could simply go ahead and abandon them. Whatever biden's handlers decide at the moment. It not as if we're expected to actually believe what we're told.
just 100 hostages, then there is a retaliation, then its "fighting them there so we don't fight them here"

I've seen this dance before.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Send in enough troops and firepower to kill enough Taliban and ISIS to get their attention, then make an escape route to enable the Americans to get to where they need to for evacuation.
Yes, that sounds like "reinvading", but if that's what it takes....
We shouldn't have abandoned Americans there. biden said he wouldn't, but too many people took him at his word.

What are the geopolitical ramifications of this action? How many US casualties can be expected from this action? What is the cost of this military action? Do we have an exact count of these people and an idea where they are located? You make it sound as if this is a simple decision.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What are the geopolitical ramifications of this action? How many US casualties can be expected from this action? What is the cost of this military action? Do we have an exact count of these people and an idea where they are located? You make it sound as if this is a simple decision.

That is why it would have been beneficial to get them out BEFORE we left, if Joe had kept his promise, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Today is September 24 - the 24th days of Americans being held against their will and 35 days after the President promised we wouldn't leave without all Americans out.

• Agree
Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
That is why it would have been beneficial to get them out BEFORE we left, if Joe had kept his promise, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Would of, should of, could of. We are dealing with the here and now.

Today is September 24 - the 24th days of Americans being held against their will and 35 days after the President promised we wouldn't leave without all Americans out.

Whom? What are their names and where are they being held?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Whom? What are their names and where are they being held?

LOL - would you like their email addresses? How about the last four of their social security numbers to prove they are tax payers - oh, I got a better idea - pictures of their passports. Will that work?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
LOL - would you like their email addresses? How about the last four of their social security numbers to prove they are tax payers - oh, I got a better idea - pictures of their passports. Will that work?

Yes. That would be great. Got anything or is insinuation the totality of your case?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes. That would be great. Got anything or is insinuation the totality of your case?

Got anything to prove they are out of Afghanistan? Remember the inquiry was just two days ago - show them being transported in the last 48 hours and you win the debate.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Got anything to prove they are out of Afghanistan? Remember the inquiry was just two days ago - show them being transported in the last 48 hours and you win the debate.

They whom? You say they are hostages so who are they? Where are they being held hostage?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They whom? You say they are hostages so who are they? Where are they being held hostage?

Already explained - even posted the definition of the word hostage.

The state department and Congress are saying they are being held against their will. Take it up with them.

You can attempt to obfuscate the issue all you want, but for 24 days this has been an embarrassing series of facts facing the President.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Already explained - even posted the definition of the word hostage.

The state department and Congress are saying they are being held against their will. Take it up with them.

You can attempt to obfuscate the issue all you want, but for 24 days this has been an embarrassing series of facts facing the President.

After a quick google search I see no such statement from our state department or congress. The only thing that comes close is a statement from the pentagon saying that there is, possibly, a hundred Americans who wish to leave.

• Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟698,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The only thing that comes close is a statement from the pentagon saying that there is, possibly, a hundred Americans who wish to leave.

I posted the links already. But let me point out something you just stated:

Follow along here:

100 Americans who wish to leave, but are not allowed to. - That means they are being held against their will by a foreign nation -

Seven letter word meaning person being held against their will.

H _ _ t _ _ e

Care to buy a vowel?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟649,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
just 100 hostages, then there is a retaliation, then its "fighting them there so we don't fight them here"

I've seen this dance before.

"Just" 100 hostages. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Would have been simpler if joe hadn't gone back on his word and abandoned them.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟649,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Is that how the democratic party and their followers think? Promise to not leave until all Americans are evacuated, then break that promise and abandon them, and then say when confronted with the issue afterwards:

?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟904,577.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I posted the links already. But let me point out something you just stated:

Follow along here:

100 Americans who wish to leave, but are not allowed to. - That means they are being held against their will by a foreign nation -

Seven letter word meaning person being held against their will.

H _ _ t _ _ e

I can't leave my country right now either. Are you claiming I am a hostage?

• Winner
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0