which is better listening to worship songs on phone, or radio....or watching?

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here is objective proof that experiencing a worship setting is better than simply listening to worship on you ipod or phone...I was listening to this song all day and it was getting old, then I found the live version and it just broke me down. My coworkers were like, "what's up with you, why you crying like a baby?" But anyway, I was listening to red rocks worship "be still." I loved it but I found it yesterday and I found a lyric version on youtube and I was just listening to the words go by and love it, then after awhile I just let it play in the background, and didn't really hear it any more. Sort of bored of it. Then I watched the below live version, and I just started balling, after being bored of the exact same tract. So, I learned that being in worship is much different than just listening with your ears and mind, you need to really focus on what is being sung and being there at church worship is key. Just because people listen to klove or air1 or whatever, as good as that is....that is no substitute for going to church and worshiping the Lord in a community. Some people literally have internet church all year. And I dont' think that is what we should do. Yes while on quarantine for corona virus, we should do that. But being in a community is so important.