tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sorry I've been gone for a while, I was in the hospital for a few days (I no longer have a gall bladder) and just got out tonight, no big deal but it's going to be a little while before I'm going to be back. Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone, ok?
tulc(isn't even drinking coffee for a couple of days) :eek:

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟865,752.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Don't worry, I'll take up the slack. I will insult Trump once an hour for you while you're gone.

(But seriously, I hope your recovery goes well.)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
sorry I've been gone for a while, I was in the hospital for a few days (I no longer have a gall bladder) and just got out tonight, no big deal but it's going to be a little while before I'm going to be back. Try not to burn the place down while I'm gone, ok?

:heart: THERE you are!!! 'Tis good to hear from you, and thank you for the update. Praying for you, that recovery is quick and that pain is alleviated as healing commences quickly. Father may it be so, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hope you mend well. Praying for a quick recovery.

I wish we could say we can make your gall bladder great again, but probably not. :)

Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I made my supplication to my Father, who happens to be the King of kings and Lord of lords for a speedy recovery .
Please meditate upon The Word and be drenched in prayer.
Be well my fine feathered friend .

Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Ugh I'm sorry tulc but at least now that's over you can start on the road to recover and not worry about that gall bladder anymore. They can be pains when they're still around. Take care of yourself and get better quick.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hopperace

long forgotten host
Oct 20, 2006
✟125,971.00
Faith
Presbyterian
iu
brinny started a fire, tulc

(I'm pretty sure.)

And is anyone missing an ol' coffee-stained gallbladder? 'Cause I think one's been hanging around my house frightening my mom's doggie.

(could be an old blue sock escaped from the washer)

Upvote 0