✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where shall our help come from?

• “...See, O Jehovah, and look on me, for I have become vile. Is it nothing to you, all you who pass by? Behold and see if there is any sorrow like my sorrow which is done to me, with which Jehovah has afflicted me in the day of His fierce anger.” (Lamentations 1.11,12).

Let’s place a restriction on ourselves from asking people for help. First, because only Jesus can save us thoroughly and truly; second, because people can chagrin us, what will produce much nuisance and acrimony.

I know that, ever and anon, we go through terrible moments (as this that we are living). Notwithstanding:

• “Jehovah is slow to anger, and great in power. And He does not by any means acquit the guilty. *Jehovah has His way in the tempest and in the storm*, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.” (Nahum 1.3).
• “*Your way is in the sea*, and *Your path in the great waters*, and Your footsteps are not known.” (Psalms 77.19)
• “No temptation has taken you but what is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted above what you are able, but *with the temptation also will make a way to escape*, so that you may be able to bear it.” (1Corinthians 10.13).

Even if your predicament looks like a sea with great surges, His way is there. It doesn’t exist place or circumstance that can turn Jesus away from you (even if you wish to run away from Him):

• “ *Where shall I go from Your Spirit? * Or where shall I flee from Your presence? If I go up into Heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the furthest parts of the sea; even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me.” (Psalms 139.7-10).

Meditate carefully on Romans 8.31-39.

Only you can keep Jesus at bay with your sins (Isaiah 59.1,2).

So, Jesus is with His very present succour (Psalms 46.1). Only lay off of expect in the human being (Psalms 20.7; 147.10,11; Isaiah 30.1-3; 31.1-3) and bide for Jesus, For He makes sore, and binds up; He wounds, and His hands make whole (Job 5.18).

So, take hold of the Creator’s strength, make peace with Him (Isaiah 27.5) and be truly elated.