Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Game time! Everyone, post a bible verse or citation (where it is) and the next poster fill in the missing information and leave another piece (doesn't matter if it is the quote or citation) for the next user. Example:

Post A: “"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” (Maybe leave version, in this case ESV)

Post B: John 3:16

John 14:1

Post C: “"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” (ESV)

-Next verse or citation-

:) Got it?

‭‭To start off: “"Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered;” ESV

Addition: If something is too hard, just reply help or something and the poster of the hard one can post hints like OT/NT, written by the apostle Paul, in the shortest book in the bible, etc.

Last edited:

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Game time! Everyone, post a bible verse or citation (where it is) and the next poster fill in the missing information and leave another piece (doesn't matter if it is the quote or citation) for the next user. Example:

Post A: “"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” (Maybe leave version, in this case ESV)

Post B: John 3:16

John 14:1

Post C: “"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” (ESV)

-Next verse or citation-

:) Got it?
"Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered;” ESV
Okay. I think I have it. Starting from the top.

‭‭To start off: “"Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered;” ESV
Psalm 32:1

"For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God." NASB

Upvote 0