Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please use one asterisks to place where on the 7 year timeline that you think that Satan will be cast down to have the time, times, half time left in Revelation 12, *.

(you can do a copy and paste of the un-annotated timeline below, in your post. But put the asterisks where you think is the right place)

Day 1_____________________________________________________Day 2520

My view...

Day 1___________________________*__________________________Day 2520

Last edited:

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please use two and three asterisks to place where on the 7 year timeline that you think that the fifth trumpet, release of the tormenting locust takes place **. And the killing of one third of mankind in the sixth trumpet takes place ***.

My view...

Day 1_______________________________________**_____***____Day 2520

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
John told about woes in ascending size of devastation to the inhabiters of the earth.

first woe - big.....tormenting locust
second woe - bigger.....killing a third of man kind
third woe - biggest.........Satan cast down to earth having great wrath

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please use one asterisks to place where on the 7 year timeline that you think that Satan will be cast down to have the time, times, half time left in Revelation 12, *.

(you can do a copy and paste of the un-annotated timeline below, in your post. But put the asterisks where you think is the right place)

My view...

My view.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please use two and three asterisks to place where on the 7 year timeline that you think that the fifth trumpet, release of the tormenting locust takes place **. And the killing of one third of mankind in the sixth trumpet takes place ***.

My view...

Day 1_______________________________________**_____***____Day 2520

My View.

Day 1______________________**_________________________***______Day 2520

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My View.

Day 1______________________**_________________________***______Day 2520
Marilyn, I am concluding in your view you put Satan being cast down as the moment he opens the bottomless pit? If so, that would mandate that the first four trumpets are in the first half of the seven years, would it not?

In my view, I don't think it is necessary that Satan takes the action of opening the bottomless pit right away.

I am thinking...

Day 1___________________________*__1_2_3_4___**______***_____Day 2520

* Satan cast down
** Flesh tormenting locust
*** the killing of one third of mankind

1,2,3,4 trumpets

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn, I am concluding in your view you put Satan being cast down as the moment he opens the bottomless pit? If so, that would mandate that the first four trumpets are in the first half of the seven years, would it not?

In my view, I don't think it is necessary that Satan takes the action of opening the bottomless pit right away.

I am thinking...

Day 1___________________________*__1_2_3_4___**______***_____Day 2520

* Satan cast down

1,2,3,4 trumpets

Well that makes the first part of the trib. seem very quiet.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Well that makes the first part of the trib. seem very quiet.
I would not call the 7 years, the trib. Because of the world saying "peace and safety" during most of that time, for around three years, thereabouts. As the falling away takes place from believing that Jesus is the messiah.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would not call the 7 years, the trib. Because of the world saying "peace and safety" during most of that time, for around three years, thereabouts. As the falling away takes place from believing that Jesus is the messiah.

So what do you call the 7 years?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Marilyn, thanks for the question. I refer to it as the 70th week. Since most posters here are familiar with the 70 weeks of Daniel 9, I usually forgo saying the 70th week of Daniel 9. And most of the time just say the 7 years.

I think the term "the tribulation" or the "trib" comes out of the pre-trib rapture view, to justify the pre-trib term. But the concept of what is really being meant is pre-70th week. I wish the term pre-trib was not ever invented, but pre-70th week instead. The reality is that the term pre-trib is so established, there is not going to be any change to the term.

I think a lot of the problems we currently have in eschatology got amplified with Finis Dake.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn, thanks for the question. I refer to it as the 70th week. Since most posters here are familiar with the 70 weeks of Daniel 9, I usually forgo saying the 70th week of Daniel 9. And most of the time just say the 7 years.

I think the term "the tribulation" or the "trib" comes out of the pre-trib rapture view, to justify the pre-trib term. But the concept of what is really being meant is pre-70th week. I wish the term pre-trib was not ever invented, but pre-70th week instead. The reality is that the term pre-trib is so established, there is not going to be any change to the term.

I think a lot of the problems we currently have in eschatology got amplified with Finis Dake.

Thanks for your explanation Douggg. So you would see yourself being caught away before the Peace treaty? or before the A/C in power?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The seven years is the period of the peace agreement made between the leader of the One World Govt and the leaders of the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, in all of the holy Land. As described in Daniel 9:27 and Isaiah 28:14-15

Quite plainly Daniel 9:27 tells us when that leader, then revealed as the Anti-Christ, will conquer Beulah, Zechariah 14:1-2, and commence the final 1260 days before Jesus Returns.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The seven years is the period of the peace agreement made between the leader of the One World Govt and the leaders of the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, in all of the holy Land. As described in Daniel 9:27 and Isaiah 28:14-15

Quite plainly Daniel 9:27 tells us when that leader, then revealed as the Anti-Christ, will conquer Beulah, Zechariah 14:1-2, and commence the final 1260 days before Jesus Returns.

Beulah, keras, in Isaiah 62, as you stated, will be during the millennium and not the peace treaty time.

`The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory.` (Isa. 62: 2)

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for your explanation Douggg. So you would see yourself being caught away before the Peace treaty? or before the A/C in power?
I believe the rapture could take place before the beginning of the 70th week, yes, but it doesn't have to.

The have to - is before somewhere in the latter part of the first half when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟597,387.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe the rapture could take place before the beginning of the 70th week, but it doesn't have to.

The have to - is before somewhere in the latter part of the first half the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.

Ok. Now we know that the Day of the Lord, time period, coincides with God dealing with Israel and the nations. we also know that the Body of Christ purpose, is before that time, as we see it coming, (Heb. 10: 25, & 1 Thess. 5: 4).

The world will be taken unawares and be saying `Peace & Safety,` and THEN SUDDEN destruction. (1 Thess. 5: 3) So the Peace treaty will be at the beginning of the Day of the Lord, (time period). The specific Day of the Lord we know is when the Lord descends to Mount Zion.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The world will be taken unawares and be saying `Peace & Safety,` and THEN SUDDEN destruction. (1 Thess. 5: 3) So the Peace treaty will be at the beginning of the Day of the Lord, (time period). The specific Day of the Lord we know is when the Lord descends to Mount Zion.
Marilyn, I would say that the period of saying "peace and safety" follows Gog/Magog when the prince who shall come from Europe will be perceived by the Jews as the messiah and anointed the King of Israel.

That will set the stage for the falling away on a mass scale of persons believing that Jesus is the messiah in the initial part of the 7 years. Should the rapture take place before the 7 years begin, that could play a major part in the falling away as well.

I would not say the beginning years of the Day of the Lord is at the beginning of the 7 years. But well into the 7 years, as the world buys into the Antichirst being thought to be the real messiah.

I would say the beginning years of the Day of the Lord will be about 3 years into the 7 years, when totally unexpected, the Antichrist, perceived messiah, goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood. The 2Thessalonians2:4 act is what will trigger the beginning years of the Day of the Lord.

The Day of the Lord actually lasts for eternity. But what we are looking at in the immediate future is the beginning years, which are going to be a time of extreme hardship for them on earth.

My view....

Day 1_______________^___^^____*__1_2_3_4___**______***_____Day 2520

^ beginning of the Day of the Lord.
^^ beginning of the Great Tribulation
* Satan cast down

1,2,3,4 trumpets

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Beulah, keras, in Isaiah 62, as you stated, will be during the millennium and not the peace treaty time.

`The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory.` (Isa. 62: 2)
I disagree.
The Prophesies make it clear that there will be a time when all the Lord's faithful people, the Israelites of God, will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land, BEFORE Jesus Returns. As Ezekiel 40-48 describes and many others like Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Amos 9:13-15, +

The nations will see our righteousness as we live as God always wanted His people to be; His witnesses; Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I disagree.
The Prophesies make it clear that there will be a time when all the Lord's faithful people, the Israelites of God, will live in peace and prosperity in all of the holy Land, BEFORE Jesus Returns. As Ezekiel 40-48 describes and many others like Isaiah 35, Ezekiel 34:11-16, Amos 9:13-15, +

The nations will see our righteousness as we live as God always wanted His people to be; His witnesses; Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 49:3-8, Matthew 5:14-16
All of that is another topic for another thread.

• Agree
Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I believe the rapture could take place before the beginning of the 70th week, yes, but it doesn't have to.

The have to - is before somewhere in the latter part of the first half when the Antichrist goes into the temple, sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.
Why do you keep on saying there could be a 'rapture'? That idea is just a fable and never said to happen in the Bible. Your avatar shows how confused and in error you are in this.

It is plain to anyone reading Revelation 12:6-9, that Satan is thrown out of heaven as soon as the faithful Christians are taken to their place of safety. On earth.
At day 1260 of the final 7 years before Jesus Returns, the day the Anti-Christ desecrates the Temple.

Upvote 0