Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello All

So we are told this

[2] And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.

So where is Satan's Throne according to scripture.
Satan gave the Anti-Christ his power and THRONE just like he offered Jesus the same power and thrones in Luke 4, if he would just bow down and Worship him. Paul said in 2 Corinthians 4:4 that Satan was the god of this world.

The Beast that Arises out of the Sea is a picture of a conglomerate Beast, all 7 of them, Egypt, Assyria, Babylon {Lion}, Persia {Bear}, Greece {Leopard} and Rome {Mortal Head Wound} and the coming Little Horn who heals the Mortal Head Wound by Conquering Israel/Jerusalem and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.

The Throne of Satan is not in Pergamum per se, that was a reference to the Temple of Zeus that the Romans built in Pergamum. You see Zeus was Belios, who the Greeks got from the Babylonians where he was known as Bel, and they got him from the Canaanites where he was known as Ba'al. So Zeus is actually Ba'al. And they teach about this evil Greek god in our schools. SHUDDER TO THINK !!

But the Temple to Zeus was dug up by the Germans in the late 1800's, and moved to Berlin where it is at to this day. Hitler had an exact replica made and that is where he gave most of his crazed speeches from in Nuremberg !!
berlin_-_pergamonmuseum_-_altar_02-1024x683.jpg

slide_11.jpg

Attachments

• images (12).jpg
    images (12).jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello Revealing

You are Right Zeus is Baal and Satan's throne was at Pergamum. You are not understand the whole picture. You have some of the pieces but you have yet to put them together.

Please allow me to give you some more pieces.

Who is the warning of Revelation addressed to?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,615.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hello Revealing

You are Right Zeus is Baal and Satan's throne was at Pergamum. You are not understand the whole picture. You have some of the pieces but you have yet to put them together.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

icxn

Bραδύγλωσσος αἰπόλος μαθητεύων κνίζειν συκάμινα
Dec 13, 2004
✟210,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
[2] And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.

In the souls of the ignorant (leopard), those who run after fleshly pleasures (bear) and those who harbor anger and resentment plotting and raging against their neighbor like a lion.

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello Revealing

Pergamum was a Church in Asia Minor {Of course}. He was speaking to Seven Churches who were a type of the Church Age, not Church periods IMHO, but the whole Church Age who no doubt has had these types of Churches for 2000 some odd years.

Rev. 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.

14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.

I know your WORKS or the Fruit of the Spirit that ascends to my nostrils in Heaven. AND, I also know that you dwell where a Temple of Zeus has been built, where they worship at the altar of Ba'al, or Satan himself. BUT.....I have a few things against you........you have invited in people with bad doctrine, they eat things sacrificed to idols and they thus commit fornication [to strange gods] etc.

We have those types of Churches in America/World now. They actually celebrate Halloween, they allow gay marriages and gay preachers/priests etc. etc. They love the world and celebrate worldly things, when Jesus tells us if we love this world the love of God is not in us. To love this world is enmity against God !!

It's not really that complicated, I think a lot of people overcomplicate these things.

God Bless.

P.S. That Altar to Satan is the real Altar put back together piece by piece in Berlin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello All

So we are told this

You would need to identify the beast first. Then you would be able to figure out where the thone is located.

Upvote 0

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello All

So we are told this

Well we know that Leopard means that it covers the area of the Greek Empire. And feet of a bear would mean that the whole structure is held up and supported by Iran. Then we have mouth of a lion which would mean the mouth piece would come from Iraq. But it doesn't say that Satan's throne is there , it say's he gives it his power throne and authority.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well we know that Leopard means that it covers the area of the Greek Empire. And feet of a bear would mean that the whole structure is held up and supported by Iran. Then we have mouth of a lion which would mean the mouth piece would come from Iraq. But it doesn't say that Satan's throne is there , it say's he gives it his power throne and authority.

can you please provide scripture to support your claims of Identification that you listed.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello Revealing

Ah so you are SDA. No they are not church ages. They are real warnings of things that would happen in Asia minor in the Future. Now think about what happened in Asia Minor what False Church set itself up and had its first council just a few miles away from these seven Churches.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Brian

You are very observant ...yes the description is that of the four Beasts of Daniel 7: Which lets us know it controls this whole area. Rome did in fact control that area was the Empire of Iron and is the Fourth Kingdom on earth. The Beast is Rome and it Says Satan gives Rome its Throne and Rv:2 Tells us where Satan's throne is.

[12]"And to the angel of the church in Per'gamum write: `The words of him who has the sharp two-edged sword.[13]"`I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is; you hold fast my name and you did not deny my faith even in the days of An'tipas my witness, my faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

I would Also point out that Rv 12 states the Dragon raised Rome for the purpose of chasing the True Believers of God and trying to kill them.

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi Brian

You are very observant ...yes the description is that of the four Beasts of Daniel 7: Which lets us know it controls this whole area. Rome did in fact control that area was the Empire of Iron and is the Fourth Kingdom on earth. The Beast is Rome and it Says Satan gives Rome its Throne and Rv:2 Tells us where Satan's throne is.

[12]"And to the angel of the church in Per'gamum write: `The words of him who has the sharp two-edged sword.[13]"`I know where you dwell, where Satan's throne is; you hold fast my name and you did not deny my faith even in the days of An'tipas my witness, my faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

I would Also point out that Rv 12 states the Dragon raised Rome for the purpose of chasing the True Believers of God and trying to kill them.

The Title Pontifex Maximus | The Pax Romana
The papal title Pontifex Maximus can be traced back in different forms to the ancient Chaldean times. When Medo-Persia conquered Babylon, the Babylonian religion was maintained, but after a revolt of the priesthood, the priests of Babylon were driven out of Medo-Persia, and established themselves at Pergamum, taking with them their titles and vestures.

The last pontiff king of Pergamum was Attalus III, who bequeathed his title to the emperor of Rome in 133 BC. In the fourth century AD, Christian emperor Gratian refused the title, and in the year 431 AD, the title was taken over by Damascus, bishop of Rome. Read about how these events fit into Biblical prophecy

The official papal title Pontifex Maximus, meaning "the Bridge-Builder" on the floor in St. Peter's basilica in the Vatican. This title originates from Babylon.

When Medo-Persia took over Babylon, they took over the religious rites and ceremonies of Babylon. Some of the Babylonian priests in Pergamum set up their religious system under the title Pontifex Maximus. The title, along with all the vestments and powers, were then passed on to pagan Roman emperors, and was eventually taken by the Bishop of Rome.

Notice also the
triple crown associated with the Babylonian system; the fleur-de-lis, which represents the union of male and female; the split tail, which represents the fish god Dagon; and the winged lion, which is the Bible's symbol for Babylon.

Watch;The Wine of Bablyon on ADtv;for more information.

6452-Basilica-Floor-Pontifex-Maximusx288.jpg

The official papal title Pontifex Maximus, meaning "the Bridge-Builder" on the floor in St. Peter's...

The present-day college of cardinals with the Pope at the head is identical to the college of pontiffs with the Pontifex Maximus at the head.

Upvote 0

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Brian the fourth beast in Daniel 7 is also a terrible beast with seven heads and ten horns they are one and the same
No matter how we slice it and dice it , it will still be the feet of a Bear that upholds and supports the whole thing , and the Bear of course was Media/Persia , Iraq and Iran today.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟272,948.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Brian the fourth beast in Daniel 7 is also a terrible beast with seven heads and ten horns they are one and the same

Daniel 7:7 'terrible beast' with 10 horns = Revelation 13:1-2 'dragon' [with 10 horns]

lion + bear + leopard with 4 heads + dragon with 10 horns / 'terrible beast with 10 horns' =
the beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns

Upvote 0

Revealing Times

Jun 15, 2016
Clanton Alabama
✟108,106.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello Revealing

Ah so you are SDA. No they are not church ages. They are real warnings of things that would happen in Asia minor in the Future. Now think about what happened in Asia Minor what False Church set itself up and had its first council just a few miles away from these seven Churches.
Ah so you must be Mormon, or Jehovah Witness or maybe I am just being facetious, showing you that I don't think you really are trying to identify my beliefs, I think you are just using a tactic, like the Alinsky rules for Radicals. It doesn't work with me, but I will shine the spotlight on your technique.

If you want to reply to my post just do it. Don't try and tag me, I am labeled as a Protestant, and I have been Preaching for over 30 years. Let that suffice.

Upvote 0

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi RT

It wasn't a tactic............. it was me understanding that the Seven Church Ages is from The SDA understanding. Don't get me wrong Nothing wrong with SDA. Some of the nicest people I know are SDA. Spent a lot of time studying the SDA view of prophecy.

And I did ask you a question.

Now think about what happened in Asia Minor what False Church set itself up and had its first council just a few miles away from these seven Churches.

Upvote 0