Where is the unity under the trinity god?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikolai_42

Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
✟8,446.00
Faith
Non-Denom
8th January 2003 at 07:26 PM lared said this in Post #5

Nothing was mentioned about Moslems or Mormons.

I am curious as to why....this so called trinity god.....who is claimed to be the true god....and is all powerful.....cannot in its wisdom and power....bring about a people that are united in their worship.

Rather the people who worship this trinity god are at odds with one another.

I don't know much about Moslems or Mormons except for the fact that they are part of the world, just as the people of the trinity god are. Thus the fighting, bickering, etc. amongst each other. Their god may be monotheistic, but they do not worship the true God, Jehovah. At least I have never heard them advocate the worship of a god with the name Jehovah.

But rather then discussing them.....since there seems such a defense on the part of the trinity god in this area of Christian Forums......I would like to know where are this god's people? Who are they? Are they anyone who simply says I believe in the trinity....but may have images in their worship? Or are they, those that believe in the trinity but preach predestination? Or are they, those that believe in the trinity but are training in the various armed services around the world?

Please elaborate.

Hi Lared...I just saw this thread, so forgive me for answering so late. But your question is not one that can be simply 'answered' and satisfied. You see, those who worship God in Spirit and in Truth are they that are unified in Him. It isn't necessarily so that all have the same measure of faith, nor that all see as 'deeply' as others. But they will all be unified. The common factor, however, is not what group they belong to or what doctrine they quote. It is a spiritual thing and ONLY a spiritual thing. Just because someone has the right teaching down pat doesn't mean they are God's. They may well NOT be God's. But, if one is God's then they WILL be growing in truth. So just because someone preaches doctrine X doesn't mean they are God's. But first know God and you will know which doctrine to approve.

It doesn't come by men. As John said "You have need that no man should teach you..." because the Spirit of truth leads us into all truth.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.