Where is the Soul located? And how does it wield the earthly body?

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The description you give lines up with Hinduism. But no one has to be a Hindu to understand the faith dame as a male doctor can be a good OBGYN and will never be pregnant.
Yet a male doctor would have studied and practiced the methods of being an OBGYN and in fact called himself an OBGYN before speaking as though he knows about it's practices and procedures.

Seems you are saying that an atheist has every right to speak up for or against Christianity, even if he was never a Practicing Christian....and have his Words hold weight and be respected. I receive your words about Hinduism just like I receive the words of an Atheist, who was never a Christian, concerning Christianity.......If in fact you have, likewise, never practiced it...... Which is why I asked you if you had first.

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yet a male doctor would have studied and practiced the methods of being an OBGYN and in fact called himself an OBGYN before speaking as though he knows about it's practices and procedures.
And yet the doctor never becomes a woman and gets pregnant. So a person can very much understand hinduism without being one. See the problem you assume?
Seems you are saying that an atheist has every right to speak up for or against Christianity, even if he was never a Practicing Christian....and have his Words hold weight and be respected.
Interesting that you admit that a doctor who studies and praces the methods of being an OBGYN counts whereas an atheist who does not need to study the teachings of Christ has the right to speak up for or against Christianity. For those you like, they can study and receive acceptable knowledge and for those you do not want to support, they can speak up whether they studied or not. Two different measures.
I receive your words about Hinduism just like I receive the words of an Atheist, who was never a Christian, concerning Christianity.......If in fact you have, likewise, never practiced it...... Which is why I asked you if you had first.
Again, an OBGYN can study his field and you acknowledge he knows something although never personally experiencing it but if I studied and know a great deal about hinduism, that doesn't matter unless I am one for a time. Two different standards of measure.

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well you need to read the entire thread. It is implicitly there. So please do contribute.
Why can't I just read the OP? Where is it written I have to discuss something not in the OP and not in my interest?

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
So the soul is located within God's immaterial soul repository and has remote access to the physical hardware within the World Wide Web which is the created realm. The hardware being our earthly body.

Interesting thought, I think we are interwoven though and the actions of our bodies have influence on the soul. 'Soul' may be extradimensional. I appear to be a 3 dimensional being but in fact I may be an N-dimensional being and one of those dimensions may be the spiritual dimension in which my 'soul' resides.

You can only see a 'slice' of my soul here, which is my actions in the present moment. But those actions at any given moment stem from the nature of my soul. And in turn they also influence the nature of my soul. There's a kind of feedback I feel. The two things, soul and body/nature are not separate, one piloting the other. They are interlinked and have effect on each other and the direction a life and soul takes.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
@Dorothy Mae look at page one.
The Times, it is not in the OP and I joined the discussion based on the OP. The discussion about the differences between soul and spirit is conducted by people who have no real knowledge and just want to play with words. I am very interested in learning but someone in the group has to know something about the subject.

The OP was the mechical theory that the body is remotely controlled by a etheral part of us located in God which is actually rather abhorant as many of us are so full of wrong, they God would not want to be in the same room with us let alone let us inside. There are men who are full a great evil as any history lesson can tell those who want some truth.

Upvote 0

Paul of Eugene OR

Finally Old Enough
Site Supporter
May 3, 2014
✟256,002.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I don't follow, please explain.
The "soul" is the "self". They are the same thing. They are equal. The soul is not something made of ectoplasm that can roam the heavens away from the body. We are a living soul.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet the doctor never becomes a woman and gets pregnant. So a person can very much understand hinduism without being one. See the problem you assume?

A male doctor can tell me everything about delivering a baby, but only a fool would take his opinion about how it feelings like to be pregnant over that of a woman who has gone through pregnancy.

Are you one to get advise about swimming from those who never swam? Would you learn to drive a car with one who has read about driving but never stepped foot in a car?

If you choose to do this that is fine. I will ask your credential first, and if I find you have no experience I will move on to the one with actual driving experience.

Interesting that you admit that a doctor who studies and praces the methods of being an OBGYN counts whereas an atheist who does not need to study the teachings of Christ has the right to speak up for or against Christianity. For those you like, they can study and receive acceptable knowledge and for those you do not want to support, they can speak up whether they studied or not. Two different measures.

You are making up things to day now. The fact is, you spoke negatively about a topic and group of people you have not been apart of. And you did this on your own without anyone asking your opinion on the subject. I would not ask an atheist or anyone who has never experienced Christianity, about being a chirstian. Nor would I ask a male obgny or a female obgyn, who has never been pregnant, what it feels like to be pregnant. This would be unwise when there are many with experience who can answer these questions better.....your opinions are just opinions and guesses if they concern things you're never experienced. So why not keep them to yourself if you are not asked for them?

Again, a male obgyn opinion on what he studied and experienced is relevant. His opinion on what it feels like to be pregnant, doesn't hold weight......unless he is quoting the feelings of his female, formerly pregnant, patients.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Interesting thought, I think we are interwoven though and the actions of our bodies have influence on the soul. 'Soul' may be extradimensional. I appear to be a 3 dimensional being but in fact I may be an N-dimensional being and one of those dimensions may be the spiritual dimension in which my 'soul' resides.

You can only see a 'slice' of my soul here, which is my actions in the present moment. But those actions at any given moment stem from the nature of my soul. And in turn they also influence the nature of my soul. There's a kind of feedback I feel. The two things, soul and body/nature are not separate, one piloting the other. They are interlinked and have effect on each other and the direction a life and soul takes.

The soul is extradimensional. I agree with this.
The interlink or control between body and soul is very close. I can agree with this.
So the soul and the body are not separate in the sense of the tight interlink. Oh I love the word you used that is "interlink".

What remains to be answered is the OP thread question where is the Soul located?

You answered it. It is extradinensional and one can only conclude scientifically that the interlink between the soul and the body is remote, that is remote not in the sense of distance of measurement but where it originates. The soul therefore is only accessible by God within that extradimensional point of origin.

We The Self is therefore not the earthly body. The body is a mere garment a vessel to allow for earthly experiences, human emotions and interactions.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
@Dorothy Mae a poster has already answered the question exquisitely.

The soul is extradimensional. I add to it that it is within God's soul repository, that is the Book of Life registry that was created and published by God before the foundations of the world .

The origin of the soul is not plotted on the x, y and z within the 3-dimensional plane of the earthly time and space realm. Otherwise please measure it or at least point to where it is in the body, brain or blood (cellular level).

The analogy that I used to help me understand is the computer user is not the hardware computer interface or the World Wide Material Creation of God. The user is remote to the body unless you can reason or to proof otherwise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The soul is extradimensional. I add to it that it is within God's soul repository, that is the Book of Life registry that was created and published by God before the foundations of the world .

The origin of the soul is not plotted on the x, y and z within the 3-dimensional plane of the earthly time and space realm. Otherwise please measure it or at least point to where it is in the body, brain or blood (cellular level).

The analogy that I used to help me understand is the computer user is not the hardware computer interface or the World Wide Material Creation of God. The user is remote to the body unless you can reason or to proof otherwise.
I believe the goal in life is to become the "remote user" once this is completed, you live and never see death. "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

I've come to believe that it would be a mistake to "die" before becoming, who you are....

• Informative
Reactions: The Times
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I believe the goal in life is to become the "remote user" once this is completed, you live and never see death. "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"

I've come to believe that it would be a mistake to "die" before becoming, who you are....

That is why Romans 8 has Apostle Paul instructing us
that those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. Those who are in the realm of the flesh cannot please God.

You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you.

Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God.

So we are dying to the body of sin which is our earthly dirt body and becoming like Jesus in our walk with God. In this life, we are being spiritually trained to not consider the earthly body as the be all and end all of life in the hope of the resurrection when we are reunited with Jesus in his Father's house.

John words it eloquently by saying...

1 John 3:2
Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A male doctor can tell me everything about delivering a baby, but only a fool would take his opinion about how it feelings like to be pregnant over that of a woman who has gone through pregnancy.
We never discussed how a Hindu feels. I noticed how a post resembled the assumptions of Hinduism. This is not how they feel when they pray.
Are you one to get advise about swimming from those who never swam? Would you learn to drive a car with one who has read about driving but never stepped foot in a car?
This is going to shock you but university courses cover the beliefs of all the major religions and no students are required to become a believer in each during each unit. But they learn what those faiths teach. You’re the first I ever met who thought this is not possible.
If you choose to do this that is fine. I will ask your credential first, and if I find you have no experience I will move on to the one with actual driving experience.
I suppose a Masters Degree in religion would not a credential for you but growing up on the streets of Calcutta as a Hindu would.
You are making up things to day now. The fact is, you spoke negatively about a topic and group of people you have not been apart of.
Why is saying a post sounds like Hinduism negative? Do you think it’s a insult to say a way of thinking is hindu? Do you despise hinduism? I don’t.
And you did this on your own without anyone asking your opinion on the subject.
Where is it written in the bylaws here opinions need to be invited???
I would not ask an atheist or anyone who has never experienced Christianity, about being a chirstian. Nor would I ask a male obgny or a female obgyn, who has never been pregnant, what it feels like to be pregnant. This would be unwise when there are many with experience who can answer these questions better...
When did we switch to feelings? Information about hinduism and how it feels to be one are not the same thing.
..your opinions are just opinions and guesses if they concern things you're never experienced. So why not keep them to yourself if you are not asked for them?
Don’t like losing an argument do you?
Again, a male obgyn opinion on what he studied and experienced is relevant. His opinion on what it feels like to be pregnant, doesn't hold weight......unless he is quoting the feelings of his female, formerly pregnant, patients.
I never discussed how Hindus feel. But the tenets of hinduism can be studied and understood easily. It’s call education.

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Sounds like Hinduism. A goal in a particular kind of yoga is to leave the body becoming " remote user" for a time. The spirit that resides at the base of the spine is brought up the spine and out the third eye being separated from the body and "remote." That is a goal of hindus, some at least.

Now Jesus said those who believe in him, not practice hinduism "remote user" separation will live. You got the wrong religion when you speak of hindu tenets and the conditonal promises of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Very kind of you.
God does not have a reposity of souls and we are certainly housed in the body we possess, not somewhere else. Did you address the obvious point that the mind or honor or courage or love or kindness are extradimensional? I can add to that list if that is not enough. Information, by the way, is extradimensional. Does not mean it is kept in some etheral registry.
THe the soul is non-material is not disputed. Does not mean it is not housed somewhere. Again, the mind is not really material. THe brain is. Information is not material. Lots of very real matters are non-material. No one argues this except the materialist who thinks there is only matter. Most I met who are materials, refuse to admit that honor and courage and love and such are real.
The burden of proof that the user is remote to the body resides with you. You propose a theory that no one in all of human history ever thought of because there is absolutely no evidence for it and all the evidence indicates the soul resides in the body. The accounts of the soul leaving the body, not leaving elsewhere demonstrate this. The Bible says Jesus gave up his spirit or soul and the body died. There are those who had NDEs and do not report noticing suddenly that they were remote. They all saw their body as they left it or afterwards. They were not geographically separated from the body.

So there is not a shred of evidence that the body is controlled remotely. And the full burden of proof is upon you. We do not have to prove what is obvious. You have to prove what is obvious is wrong.

I know you like your analogy because it fits within your professional occupation, but it does not match real life. It just doesn't.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We never discussed how a Hindu feels. I noticed how a post resembled the assumptions of Hinduism. This is not how they feel when they pray.
This is going to shock you but university courses cover the beliefs of all the major religions and no students are required to become a believer in each during each unit. But they learn what those faiths teach. You’re the first I ever met who thought this is not possible.
I suppose a Masters Degree in religion would not a credential for you but growing up on the streets of Calcutta as a Hindu would.
Why is saying a post sounds like Hinduism negative? Do you think it’s a insult to say a way of thinking is hindu? Do you despise hinduism? I don’t.
Where is it written in the bylaws here opinions need to be invited???
When did we switch to feelings? Information about hinduism and how it feels to be one are not the same thing.
Don’t like losing an argument do you?
I never discussed how Hindus feel. But the tenets of hinduism can be studied and understood easily. It’s call education.
You win. I have not the time nor desire to debate nonsense with you. Continue to input your opinions
Sounds like Hinduism. A goal in a particular kind of yoga is to leave the body becoming " remote user" for a time. The spirit that resides at the base of the spine is brought up the spine and out the third eye being separated from the body and "remote." That is a goal of hindus, some at least.

Now Jesus said those who believe in him, not practice hinduism "remote user" separation will live. You got the wrong religion when you speak of hindu tenets and the conditonal promises of Jesus.
Maybe you should open a thread in the "other religion" section. Not sure if we can learn about Hinduism here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sparow

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2014
✟488,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Self awareness is to reflect and to ask questions about the self. Humans do this all the time.

Inform me of manmals who self reflect and are self aware of the self and please show me how you came to that finding?

In humans self awareness is important to psychologists; a person who wasn't self aware would be insane; most if not all psychological problems are to do with malignant self awareness.

Mammals can be psychotic or depressed which are self awareness problems; animals talk to each other so it is reasonable to assume the talk to themselves; a top dog knows it is top dog; sheep have about 20 facial expressions they use to communicate.

Your question is a wrong question being a statement or definition in disguise.

Soul is an unfortunate word translators have used and as I see the issue is what God gave to Israel is the antithesis of Paganism or spiritualism; "spirit" is pagan with pagan concepts whereas the Bible concepts are more empirical.

Upvote 0

The Times

Feb 9, 2017
Australia
✟90,081.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Very kind of you.

Your welcome!

God does not have a reposity of souls and we are certainly housed in the body we possess, not somewhere else. Did you address the obvious point that the mind or honor or courage or love or kindness are extradimensional? I can add to that list if that is not enough. Information, by the way, is extradimensional. Does not mean it is kept in some etheral registry.

Jesus does state that the poor man was in Abraham's Bosom. The Angel in Revelation 6:9 informs us of the souls under the Altar of God who had biologically died crying out.

Mind, honor, courage, love, kindness are associated with the self. The soul is the self, but the self is not the brain which allows the self to be able to interact with the external world. The brain is a remote interface to the self which has electrical neurons that fire, similar to how a CPU in a computer is an interface to how we are communicating with each other right now. Obviously, your self is not integrated with the CPU any more than your brain is integrated with the self.

You need to prove that the Self is physiologically integrated within the neuronic synaptic electrical brain.

Jesus does say that we were registered in the Book of Life before the foundations of the material world (Revelation 13:8, Revelation 17:8). So if we were published in the Book of Life, then we were created within his Creation System Registry (soul repository) before a body interface was given to us. This would highly suggest that a soul is created separately from the earthly dirt garment given it.

THe the soul is non-material is not disputed. Does not mean it is not housed somewhere. Again, the mind is not really material. THe brain is. Information is not material. Lots of very real matters are non-material. No one argues this except the materialist who thinks there is only matter. Most I met who are materials, refuse to admit that honor and courage and love and such are real.

You need to prove that the mind which is the SELF is local to the brain and is not remote. Again there is absolutely no reason to house something that you agree with me to be non-material. This is where the interdimensional realm (3rd Heaven) is the remote origin of the soul. You can appreciate that you can be fooled to think that something is a part of you if it is integrated perfectly and worn long enough to fool the self that it is the self. People who are born with limbs joined, that is two heads and shared limbs will fool each person who is a separate SELF that the body is theirs and vice versa. This is the case study of my argument that you have two individuals that is SELF A and SELF B and one shared body with two heads/brains.

Whose body is it?

If you say both, then you have a follow-up question to contend with.

Whose body will it be in the resurrection?

Notice if there are two remote souls accessing the same body through two CPUs/brains, then this forms the analogy of a dual processor CPU mounted on the same motherboard, where multitasking can be done by two users, hence two souls. In the resurrection, the earthly body is neither SELF A or SELF B because they were never the body in the first place and were only users interfaced to a biomechanical hardware platform.

The burden of proof that the user is remote to the body resides with you. You propose a theory that no one in all of human history ever thought of because there is absolutely no evidence for it and all the evidence indicates the soul resides in the body. The accounts of the soul leaving the body, not leaving elsewhere demonstrate this. The Bible says Jesus gave up his spirit or soul and the body died. There are those who had NDEs and do not report noticing suddenly that they were remote. They all saw their body as they left it or afterwards. They were not geographically separated from the body.

The event of the soul leaving the body and returning is like a user in sleep mode but the remote connection is still there until the user comes out of sleep mode. Comatose patients are no different.

The analogy for this is when you put your computer user account in sleep lock mode and when returning you have not been logged off, you just come out of it and start where you left your work or screen at.

It may appear that the soul is perceiving that it is actually leaving the body and reentering it, but it is only a perception until the user wakes up. When getting out of sleep mode on your computer the CPU needs to recalibrate the state of the machine like a state machine in order to go back to where it last left off from. The brain electrically is perceiving this process as leaving and re-entering the body but the soul is not doing anything it is the brain which warps the electrical matrix of the neuronic synapse until it comes into synchronicity with the surrounding environment.

So there is not a shred of evidence that the body is controlled remotely. And the full burden of proof is upon you. We do not have to prove what is obvious. You have to prove what is obvious is wrong.

What is obvious, obviously as they say. We need to sometimes scrutinize our positions and listen and to reflect. I believe that throughout my entire thread I have provided ample in-depth reasoning as to why the SELF is not the body and the SELF-needs nothing to be housed as it has never left the Soul repository of God in the first place. All that it has been granted is a single user license to log in to the matrix of creation and to use this temporal time to know the self and to establish a real relationship with the Creature Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You win. I have not the time nor desire to debate nonsense with you. Continue to input your opinions

Maybe you should open a thread in the "other religion" section. Not sure if we can learn about Hinduism here.
I will keep in mind that RamondG resorts to one has to actually have had personal experience in any field of knowledge if one knows more than he does on a subject. It is OK if he is winning, then personal experience is not necessary. If he is losing, then the opposition actually has to have personal experience, not education, in the matter.

This is why I have no desire to debate the difference between spirit and soul. No one here has any knowledge, nor experience in the separation but lots of imagination. I am interested in learning, not experiencing fantasy.

• Friendly
Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
I will tell you a true story and then you decide where is the soul

It was a hot summer night. Our home, at the time, did not have air-conditioning. I am a person that does not sweat and can not tolerate heat. I have had one heat stroke and have came close several other times.

So anyway... Because of the unbearable heat I went to sleep in the basement level of our two story home. I awoke during the night to the feeling of cool air. I looked up the stairs and saw a light. I said to myself.... Someone left the fridge open. So I walked up the stairs toward the cool light to close the refrigerator. The air was so cool and refreshing.

Then something told me... Go check on the kids. I did not hear those words. It was more a command without being spoken.

So I turned around and went upstairs where they were sleeping. I checked on my older daughter first. Then I went into the room of my three year old. She also was fine. But at that point I realized that I was not! I saw that I did not have a body. I swirled around a few times, looking and trying to understand..... and then I became frantic to get back into my body! I thought that if I was discovered before I made it back... I would be locked out!

So instead of messing with the stairs, I instantly went straight through the floors to where I was sleeping below. I saw my body lying on my stomach with my arms up over my head. I swooped back in and woke up in that exact position.

The next morning I thought I had a vivid really cool dream.

But as my children were eating their breakfast cereal, the little one said to her sister...... Mommy came into my room last night. She looked like an angel. Mommy danced in circles and then just disappeared.

Upvote 0

Dorothy Mae

May 26, 2018
Canton south of Germany
✟75,214.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will tell you a true story and then you decide where is the soul

It was a hot summer night. Our home, at the time, did not have air-conditioning. I am a person that does not sweat and can not tolerate heat. I have had one heat stroke and have came close several other times.

So anyway... Because of the unbearable heat I went to sleep in the basement level of our two story home. I awoke during the night to the feeling of cool air. I looked up the stairs and saw a light. I said to myself.... Someone left the fridge open. So I walked up the stairs toward the cool light to close the refrigerator. The air was so cool and refreshing.

Then something told me... Go check on the kids. I did not hear those words. It was more a command without being spoken.

So I turned around and went upstairs where they were sleeping. I checked on my older daughter first. Then I went into the room of my three year old. She also was fine. But at that point I realized that I was not! I saw that I did not have a body. I swirled around a few times, looking and trying to understand..... and then I became frantic to get back into my body! I thought that if I was discovered before I made it back... I would be locked out!

So instead of messing with the stairs, I instantly went straight through the floors to where I was sleeping below. I saw my body lying on my stomach with my arms up over my head. I swooped back in and woke up in that exact position.

The next morning I thought I had a vivid really cool dream.

But as my children were eating their breakfast cereal, the little one said to her sister...... Mommy came into my room last night. She looked like an angel. Mommy danced in circles and then just disappeared.
Thanks Stormy!! That’s exactly what I mean. That is the repeated testimony of people who had out of body experiences. They leave the body and return to it. Those who don’t return are not in a place to tell anymore. The spirit resides in the body.

Upvote 0