Where is Joe Biden or any Democratic leaders?

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Covid -19 came from China...

China did not have anything to do with our current problems...
Canada and the USA were both subjected to the same COVID-19 pandemic at approximately the same time - but the European Union will now allow citizens from the former on incoming international flights, but has banned those coming from America!

This provides a "head-to-head" comparison judged by an independent 3rd party as to just how dismal the American response has been under the illustrious leadership of President Donald J Trump!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
We are tired of all the terror we see in our cities streets across the USA.

We must write our representatives and stop it now.

The leader of BLM was on TV threatening to burn our American government down.

Let's stop it NOW!!!

Vote TRUMP for LAW and ORDER!!!
It wasn't the peaceful protesters sitting in Lafayette Square that brought "terror" to the streets in front of the White House, it was the federal parks police in full riot gear shooting rubber bullets who attacked American citizens exercising their constitutional rights!

All of this was done for the express purpose of providing this President with a "photo op" of him holding a Bible in front of St. Johns - church leaders were not given the courtesy of any advanced warning and took exception to their place of worship being used as a prop for partisan politics!

The police also attacked an Australian film crew punching the cameraman while they were televising live - once again brings this into question this Administration's lack of respect for a free press!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Senior citizens who dislike being looked on as expendable by a President who doesn't value their safety--and who see his "payroll tax holiday" as a way for Republicans to bankrupt--and decimate--the Social Security Trust fund, are turning against him.

In key US state of Florida, Trump stumbles among senior voters

Trump has virtually no path to victory without winning Florida, and older voters - which he is losing - are critical.
Irvin Hilts is among them. The 72-year-old retiree voted for Trump in 2016 but has grown frustrated with the tumult surrounding his administration. His support for Trump collapsed entirely during the coronavirus pandemic, which Hilts blames the president for mishandling.

"I don't think Donald Trump is doing a very good job at all," Hilts said. "Changes his mind too often, leaving too much up to the states when the federal government should be handling more of it."
In key US state of Florida, Trump stumbles among senior voters

Upvote 0

Nova2216

If truth is discounted then lies become normal.
May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Trump voters will come out in full force--but there aren't enough of them. They came out in full force in 2016 and 2018--but their numbers didn't increase.

Senior citizens who dislike being looked on as expendable by a President who doesn't value their safety--and who see his "payroll tax holiday" as a way for Republicans to bankrupt--and decimate--the Social Security Trust fund, are turning against him.

Suburban women who are tired to his crude, crass, brainless and often misogynistic drivel are turning against him, too.

There are four more years of a new generation voting--and most strongly disapprove of Trump.

I judged high school debates when my kids were in high school. Threats, intimidation, lies, stalking, and gaslighting don't score any points, and Trump doesn't have anything else in his toolbox.

The violent actions of the BLM will help elect TRUMP again. They thought all the trouble in the streets would reflect bad upon TRUMP.

It will backfire on them.

We are mad as _____ and we are not going to take it anymore.

Upvote 0

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced

It wasn't the peaceful protesters sitting in Lafayette Square that brought "terror" to the streets in front of the White House, it was the federal parks police in full riot gear shooting rubber bullets who attacked American citizens exercising their constitutional rights!

All of this was done for the express purpose of providing this President with a "photo op" of him holding a Bible in front of St. Johns - church leaders were not given the courtesy of any advanced warning and took exception to their place of worship being used as a prop for partisan politics!

The police also attacked an Australian film crew punching the cameraman while they were televising live - once again brings this into question this Administration's lack of respect for a free press!

You mean where they tried to BURN DOWN a historic Church building?

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The violent actions of the BLM will help elect TRUMP again. They thought all the trouble in the streets would reflect bad upon TRUMP.

It will backfire on them.

trumps blatant racism and other prejudices has backfired on him . People are disgusted with it and tired of it . Muslims, Hispanics, Africans , African-Americans , Atheists , Non-fascists etc. His constant lies about a pandemic which is killing a lot of Americans is probably the last straw for a lot of people

• Agree
Reactions: tulc
Upvote 0

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
trumps blatant racism and other prejudices has backfired on him . People are disgusted with it and tired of it . Muslims, Hispanics, Africans , African-Americans , Atheists , Non-fascists etc. His constant lies about a pandemic which is killing a lot of Americans is probably the last straw for a lot of people

China China China

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
China China China
So ? That virus is here not China. Trump had to deal with it here not in China . He blew ! Wasted valuable time calling it a hoax . Wasted valuable time telling people it wasn’t serious . I’m glad I have a biology degree. I took one look as soon as it showed up here and started stocking up on Lysol liquid alcohol , sanitizer and disinfectants ( not toilet paper) and let family members and friends know . I knew better than to listen to Trump from day 1 . I cringe every time some idiot trump supporter starts yapping about freedom of choice and refuses to wear a mask . Yeah, they’ve got freedom alright , freedom to die or freedom to get sick and to make others sick . I chose the freedom to protect myself !

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The violent actions of the BLM

...are apparently just imaginative inventions. As you learned earlier, their leader denounced violence. Would you like me to show you again?

They thought all the trouble in the streets would reflect bad upon TRUMP.

Actually, it reflects badly on many of his followers. Trump doesn't seem directly involved in the violence some of his followers have done.

It will backfire on them. That very violence is one of the reasons that a large majority of Americans approve of BLM. More and more Americans are on board with ending systemic racism.

Looks as though you have no say in that.

Upvote 0

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
So ? That virus is here not China. Trump had to deal with it here not in China . He blew ! Wasted valuable time calling it a hoax . Wasted valuable time telling people it wasn’t serious . I’m glad I have a biology degree. I took one look as soon as it showed up here and started stocking up on Lysol liquid alcohol , sanitizer and disinfectants ( not toilet paper) and let family members and friends know . I knew better than to listen to Trump from day 1 . I cringe every time some idiot trump supporter starts yapping about freedom of choice and refuses to wear a mask . Yeah, they’ve got freedom alright , freedom to die or freedom to get sick and to make others sick . I chose the freedom to protect myself !

It's easy playing Monday Morning Quarterback.

Hind-site is 20/20.

TRUMP shut down our borders and stopped all of China and other places coming to the USA when liberals called him racist for doing so.

Trump sent huge ships to cities for hospitals.

TRUMP built hospitals in some cities.

Trump has HUGE companies building ventilators an other things we need for protection.

TRUMP has very smart doctors and task forces working on this problem and Testing millions of people for the virus and liberals refuse to give the PRESIDENT credit for any of these efforts.

Your right, Trump is not doing one thing to fight the Covid-19 virus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nova2216

May 16, 2020
America
Visit site
✟40,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
...are apparently just imaginative inventions. As you learned earlier, their leader denounced violence. Would you like me to show you again?

Actually, it reflects badly on many of his followers. Trump doesn't seem directly involved in the violence some of his followers have done.

It will backfire on them. That very violence is one of the reasons that a large majority of Americans approve of BLM. More and more Americans are on board with ending systemic racism.

Looks as though you have no say in that.

I was watching a black man on Fox News TV concerned about his daughter. He was looking into the mission statement of BLM. He found that money sent to the BLM movement went to the Democratic Party.

What a shocker!!!

We need to get this information out to the masses.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was watching a black man on Fox News TV concerned about his daughter. He was looking into the mission statement of BLM. He found that money sent to the BLM movement went to the Democratic Party.

But he couldn't produce any evidence for that? What a surprise.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟363,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's easy playing Monday Morning Quarterback.

Hind-site is 20/20.

In March, when Trump was deep in denial about this pandemic, Joe Biden had not only realized the disaster coming, but had an effective plan to deal with it. He even offered it to Trump.

The same plan was implemented by many other countries; they are almost free of the disease while new cases in America are increasing rapidly and deaths are now increasing.

We need a president with foresight, not one who tries to spin reality to fit his hopes.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know what I am calling for:

I expect people to be held accountable for their actions.

and wondering why we don’t hear former VP Biden or any of the Democratic leadership calling for it.

how about you?
That's not our biggest issue right now. Most of this activity has died down.

Meanwhile, there's a pandemic raging through the country, ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is off praying to whatever god that he worships asking not to actually have to debate Trump on live TV. And begging his god to allow mail-in ballots. ;)
In debate, Joe need only sit back and let Trump continue to showcase the buffoon that he is.

Further, debates are about facts. And noone is less up on the facts on the issues facing the nation ... than Trump ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
since 1980 Democrats in congress have put forward legislation calling for the protection of historic monuments and to make vandalism of such monuments a federal offence a total of 46 times. Every time Republicans stop the legislation. The most recent attempt at such legislation was made in February 2020 by rep. Steve Cohen D- Tenn. His bill HR 6026 was blocked when all Republican members of the house judiciary committee refused to bring it to committee.
Well that's inconvenient ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over 50,000 tested positive for COVID-19 testing yesterday and the President continues to remain isolated and largely silent when it comes to federal government initiatives to address these surging numbers - hoping against hope that it will all disappear one day doesn't count as a meaningful policy!
"I'm telling you. One day it's going to disappear.

Moving on ..."

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prepare for the old switch-a-roo in the coming months. You know even the liberals are dumb enough to let that wore out old puppet run for President. So, what are they up to? What are they going to come up with as a plan 'A', cuz we know tired Joe was their 'B'.

Wow! Am I glad we have Trump!
Make America Great Again!!!
As always, ... there's no accounting for taste ... or sanity ...

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟931,284.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are being gullible. If they can steal the election, then 2020, as bad as it's been, will be the last great year this land ever had. And Trump will be our last President.
Yep ... 2020 has been a great year ... and Trump will be its last president ...

Upvote 0