Sep 22, 2010
New Zealand
✟7,624.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi Guys,

I'm no expert on what all these denominations teach and practice but I'm rather concerned.

This is probably a heated long-aged discussion but seriously...

Hear me out.

I don't care if I offend someone by this post as Jesus said:

"I come not to bring peace, but a sword".

But all this Pope, Wafers, Patriarchs, Kings, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and Saints.

I want to express my anger which I believe is spiritual anger,

Jesus is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. Don't we believe in his power!?

All these denominations which just spells out RELIGION to me are relying on these guys with POINTY HATS with CROSSES on them and GOLDEN STICKS and WHITE ROBES who say with their expressions that they are HOLIER than everybody else. :liturgy::priest:

What's with this people getting promoted to saints (sainthood). They all SIN, we are ALL SINNERS, we are all wretches in need of god's grace and we are ALL SAINTS if we are in JESUS.

Don't get me wrong; Leaders are good. But hear me out; WOULD SO SEE half of these MERE MEN that everyone calls Popes, Wafers, Patriarchs, Kings, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and Saints WASH ANYONES FEET?

I believe JESUS is crying this out

"Where is my part in all this?, don't you need me anymore?"
" Will these men save you? Will these hats, sticks, wafers and idols save you?"
"I cry out to you my children GET OUT OF BABYLON and COME TO ZION."

AMEN
Love Timothy Joseph Orringe.

salida

Veteran
Jun 14, 2006
✟6,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi Guys,

I'm no expert on what all these denominations teach and practice but I'm rather concerned.

This is probably a heated long-aged discussion but seriously...

Hear me out.

I don't care if I offend someone by this post as Jesus said:

"I come not to bring peace, but a sword".

But all this Pope, Wafers, Patriarchs, Kings, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and Saints.

I want to express my anger which I believe is spiritual anger,

Jesus is the King of Kings, Lord of Lords. Don't we believe in his power!?

All these denominations which just spells out RELIGION to me are relying on these guys with POINTY HATS with CROSSES on them and GOLDEN STICKS and WHITE ROBES who say with their expressions that they are HOLIER than everybody else. :liturgy::priest:

What's with this people getting promoted to saints (sainthood). They all SIN, we are ALL SINNERS, we are all wretches in need of god's grace and we are ALL SAINTS if we are in JESUS.

Don't get me wrong; Leaders are good. But hear me out; WOULD SO SEE half of these MERE MEN that everyone calls Popes, Wafers, Patriarchs, Kings, Cardinals, Bishops, Priests and Saints WASH ANYONES FEET?

I believe JESUS is crying this out

"Where is my part in all this?, don't you need me anymore?"
" Will these men save you? Will these hats, sticks, wafers and idols save you?"
"I cry out to you my children GET OUT OF BABYLON and COME TO ZION."

AMEN
Love Timothy Joseph Orringe.

If these men are not biblically correct-it does not matter what they wear. God can't be fooled and looks at the heart. Remember when Jesus condemned the Pharisees? They were the religious of that day and self righteous.

Sainthood is a catholic thing. In the bible a saint is the same as a christian. The word of God trumphs legalism and it matters what God thinks not man made religion.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Man made religion is a result in the West from the Great Schism to the modern doctrines of man and their denominations from the Reformation to today- even the so-called home church people are all about doctrines of man. It's all about what they think God is telling them instead of reality.

Christ is the Head of His Church. The gates of hell will not prevail against it. Educate yourself- come and see. Learn about the True Faith.

My advice to you:

Pray and do your research.
I will post a few things that it certainly wouldn't hurt for you to read that explain the Christian faith fairly well.
What Is Most Important
The One
Introduction to the Bible
Excerpts from the Orthodox Church by Bishop Kallistos Ware (part 1)
Excerpts from the Orthodox Church by Bishop Kallistos Ware (part 2)

To get you started, here are some helpful resources regarding prayer:
P r a y e r
Let us

I am a firm believer that one can't know what the faith is about truly unless they come and see it for themselves. You must visit a church to learn about the faith.

Orthodoxy in America

Upvote 0