Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
( 4 ) : ” WHERE REALLY IS GOD’S TRUE CHURCH ! “
August 5, 2017gigoboy777 Leave a comment

The word church in the new testament comes from the greek word : ” ECCLESIA ” : which literally translated means : ” THE CALLED OUT ! ” God’s true church consists of those worldwide whom his spirit calls out unto him from the world in general and the worldly churches of men . God’s true church is a SPIRITUAL church , you will never find God’s true church as long as you keep looking to the earthly churches of men , for his church is not there , but solely in the spirit : LUKE 17(21) : ” Neither shall they say , lo here , or lo there , for behold the kingdom of God is within you . ” It is an invisible spiritual church , only visible to those who truly have God’s spirit : JOHN 3(8) : ” The wind bloweth where it listeth , and thou hearest the sound thereof , but canst not tell from whence it cometh or whither it goeth , SO IS EVERYONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT . ” THESE ARE HIS TRUE CHILDREN , AND ARE THE LIVING STONES IN HIS ONE AND ONLY TRUE SPIRITUAL CHURCH , CHRIST of course being THE CHIEF CORNER STONE : 1 PETER 2(5&6) : 5 : ” Ye also as lively stones are built up A SPIRITUAL HOUSE ” 6 ” I lay in zion a CHIEF CORNER STONE . ” All members of this true church understand the same universal truths totally independent of each other physically , united in understanding as one SOLELY BY

HIS SPIRIT : 1 CORINTHIANS 2(10) : ” But God hath revealed them unto us BY HIS SPIRIT .” Whereas those of the worldly man made churches , cannot understand these same truths, even as they could not understand what Christ said when he was here , because in truth they do not have God’s true spirit , and are not in the true spiritual fellowship of God’s true spiritual church , but are only in the worldly churches of men , and cannot see the true church ! But the true children of wisdom recognize each other solely by his spirit : LUKE 7(35) : ” But wisdom is justified OF ALL HER CHILDREN . ” These worldly churches of men put their confidence in a group , or a pastor , or large numbers as proof that they are right, whereas God says that large numbers are proof that you are wrong , and that we are to put our confidence only in his word , not men , groups , or large numbers : MATTHEW 7(13&14) : 13 : ” Wide is the gate that leadeth to destruction , and many there be that go in thereat ” 14 : ” Narrow is the way that leadeth unto life AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT !” In other words they are carnal and not spiritual : 1 CORINTHIANS 3(4) : ” For while one saith I am of Paul , and another , I am of Apollos , are ye not carnal ?” and MATTHEW 15(9) : “In vain do they worship me , teaching for doctrines THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN .” As long as you are holding onto a group , or pastor for your stability you are in carnal confidence , and have not yet graduated to the spiritual , and are not yet truly following God but men or groups ! The only way to make true contact with God is to put your faith in God alone through his word not all the teachings of men in the various churches, but his word alone : 1 CORINTHIANS 4(6) : ” That you might learn in us NOT TO THINK OF MEN ABOVE THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN ! ” We do not need to listen to the endless teachings of men which usually wind up confusing us , but God has given us his Holy Spirit for the very purpose of interpreting his Holy Word for us , not men : 1 JOHN 2(27) : ” But the anointing which you have received of him abideth in you , and YOU NEED NOT THAT ANY MAN TEACHES YOU , BUT AS THE SAME ANOINTING TEACHES YOU OF ” ALL ” THINGS ! ” Belonging to a church of men is no guarantee that you even have God : ACTS 7(48) : ” The most high DWELLS NOT in temples made with hands .” As a matter of fact God has promised that he will call out by his spirit his true sheep from these false churches of men with their false shepherds : EZEKIEL 34(10) : ” Thus saith the Lord God , behold I am against the shepherds , and I will require my flock at their hand for I will deliver my flock from their mouth , that they may not be meat for them .” God’s true church is united only by the spirit , and not by physical organizations of men , and thus can never be destroyed , whereas the physical worldly churches of men rise and fall : PSALMS 127(1) : ” Except THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE , they labor in vain that build it .” Only GOD’S TRUE ELECT WHO ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN CAN SEE GOD’S TRUE CHURCH , the rest put their confidence in worldly churches of men and can’t even see where God’s true church really is : JOHN 3(3) : ” Except a man be born again , HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD !” God’s true church has always been hated and persecuted by the world , not well spoken of by the world like these compromising worldly churches of men : MATTHEW 10(22) : ” YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL MEN . ” and LUKE 6(46) : ” WOE UNTO YOU WHEN ALL MEN SHALL SPEAK WELL OF YOU , FOR SO DID THEIR FATHERS TO THE FALSE PROPHETS .” These worldly churches are full of those who compromise because they are not true lovers of God’s truth , but pretenders , and therefore do not want to pay the price of not compromising and getting put out of their church for remaining pure unto God’s real truth , for they value the praise of men more then God’s real truth , and in so doing forsake God’s true church to remain in the churches of men : JOHN 12(42&43) : 42 : ” Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him , but because of the pharisees they did not confess him , lest they should be put out of the synagogue ” 43 : ” FOR THEY LOVED THE PRAISE OF MEN MORE THAN THE PRAISE OF GOD !” And in an effort to justify themselves they receive honour and justification from one another instead of just looking to please god even if it offended men : JOHN 5(44) : ” How can you believe WHICH RECEIVE HONOR ONE OF ANOTHER AND SEEK NOT THE HONOR THAT COMES FROM GOD ONLY !” and LUKE 16(15) : ” Ye are THEY WHICH JUSTIFY YOURSELVES BEFORE MEN , but God knows your hearts .” IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING GOD BUT ARE DOING THINGS TO GET THE PRAISE AND APPROVAL OF MEN , NOT GOD , AND ARE OF COURSE THUS NOT EVEN IN GOD’S TRUE SPIRITUAL CHURCH BUT COUNTERFEITS OF MEN ! SO HIS TRUE CHURCH IS HIS ECCLESIA : HIS CALLED OUT : IS HE CALLING YOU OUT OF THE FALSE CHURCHES OF MEN RIGHT NOW ? : IF SO GO TO : FALSEDOCTRINESOFMEN.COM : FOR HIS REAL TRUTH

LightLoveHope

Jesus leads us to life
Oct 6, 2018
London
✟79,782.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Gods people are throughout the church.
His people are not obvious, and that is the point, because it is about our walk not how we appear on the outside.

They also realise they have not arrived and are still being refined, so you will easily miss them along the way. Some criticise others, while only seeing a small part of their lives.

We live our lives very much in small chunks with many people, and each interaction is full of assumptions. When you begin to see our calling, it is a wonder that any of us have made it this far, but Praise God, by His grace, Amen

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
https://www.oneforisrael.org/refuting/

Judaism perceives Catholicism as most closely associated with the Cross

288625682072201.png

• Informative
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
https://www.oneforisrael.org/refuting/

Judaism perceives Catholicism as most closely associated with the Cross

288625682072201.png
The Jews interpret those verses differently.
KJV Psa 22:16
(16) For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

JPS Psa 22:16
(16) (22:17) For dogs have encompassed me; a company of evil-doers have inclosed me; like a lion, they are at my hands and my feet.
LXX Psa 22:16
(16) For many dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked doers has beset me round: they pierced my hands and my feet.
KJV Zec 12:10
(10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
JPS Zec 12:10
(10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto Me because they have thrust him through; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.
LXX Zec 12:10
(10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and compassion: and they shall look upon me, because they have mocked me, and they shall make lamentation for him, as for a beloved friend, and they shall grieve intensely, as for a firstborn son.

Upvote 0

JLHargus

Sep 10, 2018
Columbus
✟33,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

The word church in the new testament comes from the greek word : ” ECCLESIA ” : which literally translated means : ” THE CALLED OUT ! ” God’s true church consists of those worldwide whom his spirit calls out unto him from the world in general and the worldly churches of men . God’s true church is a SPIRITUAL church , you will never find God’s true church as long as you keep looking to the earthly churches of men , for his church is not there , but solely in the spirit : LUKE 17(21) : ” Neither shall they say , lo here , or lo there , for behold the kingdom of God is within you . ” It is an invisible spiritual church , only visible to those who truly have God’s spirit : JOHN 3(8) :

Where or what do your do on Sundays?

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,180,783.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

The word church in the new testament comes from the greek word : ” ECCLESIA ” : which literally translated means : ” THE CALLED OUT ! ” God’s true church consists of those worldwide whom his spirit calls out unto him from the world in general and the worldly churches of men . God’s true church is a SPIRITUAL church , you will never find God’s true church as long as you keep looking to the earthly churches of men , for his church is not there , but solely in the spirit : LUKE 17(21) : ” Neither shall they say , lo here , or lo there , for behold the kingdom of God is within you . ” It is an invisible spiritual church , only visible to those who truly have God’s spirit : JOHN 3(8) : ” The wind bloweth where it listeth , and thou hearest the sound thereof , but canst not tell from whence it cometh or whither it goeth , SO IS EVERYONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT . ” THESE ARE HIS TRUE CHILDREN , AND ARE THE LIVING STONES IN HIS ONE AND ONLY TRUE SPIRITUAL CHURCH , CHRIST of course being THE CHIEF CORNER STONE : 1 PETER 2(5&6) : 5 : ” Ye also as lively stones are built up A SPIRITUAL HOUSE ” 6 ” I lay in zion a CHIEF CORNER STONE . ” All members of this true church understand the same universal truths totally independent of each other physically , united in understanding as one SOLELY BY

HIS SPIRIT : 1 CORINTHIANS 2(10) : ” But God hath revealed them unto us BY HIS SPIRIT .” Whereas those of the worldly man made churches , cannot understand these same truths, even as they could not understand what Christ said when he was here , because in truth they do not have God’s true spirit , and are not in the true spiritual fellowship of God’s true spiritual church , but are only in the worldly churches of men , and cannot see the true church ! But the true children of wisdom recognize each other solely by his spirit : LUKE 7(35) : ” But wisdom is justified OF ALL HER CHILDREN . ” These worldly churches of men put their confidence in a group , or a pastor , or large numbers as proof that they are right, whereas God says that large numbers are proof that you are wrong , and that we are to put our confidence only in his word , not men , groups , or large numbers : MATTHEW 7(13&14) : 13 : ” Wide is the gate that leadeth to destruction , and many there be that go in thereat ” 14 : ” Narrow is the way that leadeth unto life AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT !” In other words they are carnal and not spiritual : 1 CORINTHIANS 3(4) : ” For while one saith I am of Paul , and another , I am of Apollos , are ye not carnal ?” and MATTHEW 15(9) : “In vain do they worship me , teaching for doctrines THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN .” As long as you are holding onto a group , or pastor for your stability you are in carnal confidence , and have not yet graduated to the spiritual , and are not yet truly following God but men or groups ! The only way to make true contact with God is to put your faith in God alone through his word not all the teachings of men in the various churches, but his word alone : 1 CORINTHIANS 4(6) : ” That you might learn in us NOT TO THINK OF MEN ABOVE THAT WHICH IS WRITTEN ! ” We do not need to listen to the endless teachings of men which usually wind up confusing us , but God has given us his Holy Spirit for the very purpose of interpreting his Holy Word for us , not men : 1 JOHN 2(27) : ” But the anointing which you have received of him abideth in you , and YOU NEED NOT THAT ANY MAN TEACHES YOU , BUT AS THE SAME ANOINTING TEACHES YOU OF ” ALL ” THINGS ! ” Belonging to a church of men is no guarantee that you even have God : ACTS 7(48) : ” The most high DWELLS NOT in temples made with hands .” As a matter of fact God has promised that he will call out by his spirit his true sheep from these false churches of men with their false shepherds : EZEKIEL 34(10) : ” Thus saith the Lord God , behold I am against the shepherds , and I will require my flock at their hand for I will deliver my flock from their mouth , that they may not be meat for them .” God’s true church is united only by the spirit , and not by physical organizations of men , and thus can never be destroyed , whereas the physical worldly churches of men rise and fall : PSALMS 127(1) : ” Except THE LORD BUILD THE HOUSE , they labor in vain that build it .” Only GOD’S TRUE ELECT WHO ARE TRULY BORN AGAIN CAN SEE GOD’S TRUE CHURCH , the rest put their confidence in worldly churches of men and can’t even see where God’s true church really is : JOHN 3(3) : ” Except a man be born again , HE CANNOT SEE THE KINGDOM OF GOD !” God’s true church has always been hated and persecuted by the world , not well spoken of by the world like these compromising worldly churches of men : MATTHEW 10(22) : ” YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL MEN . ” and LUKE 6(46) : ” WOE UNTO YOU WHEN ALL MEN SHALL SPEAK WELL OF YOU , FOR SO DID THEIR FATHERS TO THE FALSE PROPHETS .” These worldly churches are full of those who compromise because they are not true lovers of God’s truth , but pretenders , and therefore do not want to pay the price of not compromising and getting put out of their church for remaining pure unto God’s real truth , for they value the praise of men more then God’s real truth , and in so doing forsake God’s true church to remain in the churches of men : JOHN 12(42&43) : 42 : ” Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him , but because of the pharisees they did not confess him , lest they should be put out of the synagogue ” 43 : ” FOR THEY LOVED THE PRAISE OF MEN MORE THAN THE PRAISE OF GOD !” And in an effort to justify themselves they receive honour and justification from one another instead of just looking to please god even if it offended men : JOHN 5(44) : ” How can you believe WHICH RECEIVE HONOR ONE OF ANOTHER AND SEEK NOT THE HONOR THAT COMES FROM GOD ONLY !” and LUKE 16(15) : ” Ye are THEY WHICH JUSTIFY YOURSELVES BEFORE MEN , but God knows your hearts .” IN OTHER WORDS THEY ARE NOT FOLLOWING GOD BUT ARE DOING THINGS TO GET THE PRAISE AND APPROVAL OF MEN , NOT GOD , AND ARE OF COURSE THUS NOT EVEN IN GOD’S TRUE SPIRITUAL CHURCH BUT COUNTERFEITS OF MEN ! SO HIS TRUE CHURCH IS HIS ECCLESIA : HIS CALLED OUT : IS HE CALLING YOU OUT OF THE FALSE CHURCHES OF MEN RIGHT NOW ? : IF SO GO TO : FALSEDOCTRINESOFMEN.COM : FOR HIS REAL TRUTH
How exactly does matthew 18:15-17 play out in your invisible church?

• Informative
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
(16) For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet.

(16) (22:17) For dogs have encompassed me; a company of evil-doers have inclosed me; like a lion, they are at my hands and my feet.
(16) For many dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked doers has beset me round: they pierced my hands and my feet.
(10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
(10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplication; and they shall look unto Me because they have thrust him through; and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his first-born.
(10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and compassion: and they shall look upon me, because they have mocked me, and they shall make lamentation for him, as for a beloved friend, and they shall grieve intensely, as for a firstborn son.

That's why they do not identify or recognize Jesus as the Messiah??

• Agree
Reactions: Saint Steven
Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Refuting Rabbinic Objections to Christianity & Messianic Prophecies - ONE FOR ISRAEL Ministry

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
When JC says "wherever there are two", we must clarify "two who's" ?

If your interpretation (as I understand it) is correct, then both of those "who's" must be Church-persons

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟166,984.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The church is the body of Christ a spiritual house built up but believers also live in earthen vessels and even though we live in the flesh we do not war after the flesh we walk in the spirit.

Yes Matthew 18 shows how the gatherings function to discipline believers.

The inward man is where Christ dwells in us. The flesh profiteth nothing. We use this world not abiding it and bring our bodies into subjection.

Upvote 0