Where is EFCA / EFCC in Christian Communities?

Floyd20

Aug 3, 2014
Burnaby, British Columbia
✟15,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Greens
Greetings fellow saints of God,
I know that denomination has little about one's being saved but do know that some of the Congregationalist churches wished to restrict membership as closely as possible to followers of Jesus Christ.

My denomination is Evangelical Free Church of Canada and I was just wondering where these people are in the "Christian communities" section of this forum.

I have gone to Baptist churches and been a member and I have partook of Communion at an Anglican church too at one time. That is, I was a member of a Baptist church but not of an Anglican one.

But it would be nice to connect with EFCA / EFCC people if that be possible.

Thanks in Christ Jesus,
Floyd20

Last edited:
B

bbbbbbb

Greetings fellow saints of God,
I know that denomination has little about one's being saved but do know that some of the Congregationalist churches wished to restrict membership as closely as possible to followers of Jesus Christ.

My denomination is Evangelical Free Church of Canada and I was just wondering where these people are in the "Christian communities" section of this forum.

I have gone to Baptist churches and been a member and I have partook of Communion at an Anglican church too at one time. That is, I was a member of a Baptist church but not of an Anglican one.

But it would be nice to connect with EFCA / EFCC people if that be possible.

Thanks in Christ Jesus,
Floyd20

Hi Floyd,

There are various smaller denominations which have slipped through the cracks of the boards here at CF. My own, the Plymouth Brethren, is one of those as is yours. I could come up with a long list if you like, but I think you understand the dilemma.

We see our denominations as being bigger and more significant than they really are, but that shouldn't stop us from finding others of like faith, if not here at CF, then maybe on various denominational forums. I know of several PB forums, but I enjoy interacting with Christians with other perspectives.

You might enjoy the Baptist board or the non-denominational board. If you want some theological challenges you can go to General Theology, which is quite active.

I wish you success in your search. Please feel free to PM me.

Upvote 0