Where in the Bible does it say these are sins?? Confused...

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can't change my situation but ?God can. so while am waiting for that I a working at being more serene about accepting things as they come
Most of all is how God changes us and guides us. And His purpose is all-loving. So, I enjoy discovering how God takes care of me not only to solve my own problems but so I can love and do good to other people and grow in more and more love relationships.

My companion has become somewhat disabled; so I have spent much more time with her. And I am almost living her life, by helping her with her things; so it can be like living a double life, meaning twice as much to do! For a few days, I thought two days went by, when only one went by, because I was doing so many things; and the way she could help me is to tell me I was a day ahead in my thinking :)

Plus, I wanted to get back to my computer so I could see you and see how you are doing. So, God bless you :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Junia
Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Most of all is how God changes us and guides us. And His purpose is all-loving. So, I enjoy discovering how God takes care of me not only to solve my own problems but so I can love and do good to other people and grow in more and more love relationships.

My companion has become somewhat disabled; so I have spent much more time with her. And I am almost living her life, by helping her with her things; so it can be like living a double life, meaning twice as much to do! For a few days, I thought two days went by, when only one went by, because I was doing so many things; and the way she could help me is to tell me I was a day ahead in my thinking :)

Plus, I wanted to get back to my computer so I could see you and see how you are doing. So, God bless you :)

Aaaw thanks. Thanks for your prayers too

Bless you

My current church a great because I ha e made some good friends there and we all help serve one another it is awesome

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟585,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
we all help serve one another
Every child of God can help any other child of God. No one of us is so great that we are out of reach of how other children of God can help us. And Jesus can make us able to understand others who have problems which are different than our own. And prayer with grace can help anyone.

Upvote 0