Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
These are message boards. People give their opinins. You can take them or leave them. When that p

I basically agree with you A as well but I won't claim the other doesn't care about the country in the least. It can be true depending on what means by it. I like to try to believe that at least on some level those who oppose Trump they do love the country or they might be getting confused on what the country should be.

Well if Biden cares, he isn't showing it very well.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
One you're entirely missing the point and two,.. would you trust a man as president when he thinks he's been in office for a hundred and eighty years?? Like I said this debate is going to be interesting. I can't wait to see his answers.

No, I’m not missing the point. There was an allegation that Biden has been given the debate questions and no one has been able to give me any evidence to show this allegation is anything more than a lie.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,155.00
Faith
Non-Denom
You didn't see the tax returns yet I see. Everything he owns is so leveraged he is existing on smoke, mirrors.and tax fraud.

Trump calls New York Times report that he avoid paying taxes 'totally made up'

A lawyer for the Trump Organization, Alan Garten, also denied to the New York Times that the president paid such a small amount of taxes – saying in a statement obtained by Fox News that Trump "has paid tens of millions of dollars in personal taxes to the federal government, including paying millions in personal taxes since announcing his candidacy in 2015.”

“The New York Times’ story is riddled with gross inaccuracies. Over the past decade the President has paid tens of millions of dollars in personal taxes to the federal government," Garten said. "While we tried to explain this to the Times, they refused to listen and rejected our repeated request that they show us any of the documentation they purport to be relying on to substantiate their claims."

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
No, I’m not missing the point. There was an allegation that Biden has been given the debate questions and no one has been able to give me any evidence to show this allegation is anything more than a lie.

Well you can't possibly expect for him to answer them on his own can you?

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟907,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well you can't possibly expect for him to answer them on his own can you?
I expect that he can and will answer the questions on his own.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,155.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Well if Biden cares, he isn't showing it very well.
Well as for me I think I'll always try to believe at least something positive that perhaps in some aspects he does care about the country. Perhaps his actions hasn't always demonstrated what we'd define as caring and things he maybe should have been held accountable for. But I don't know...maybe just me....I strive to at least find something good and noble.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Citation needed. They are given the topics like “foreign policy” or “the economy” but they aren’t given the actual questions.
Really.
Got a citation?
(Since for whatever reason you seem to be claiming that you know more)

It's been this way since Carter/Reagan,. Reagan/Mondale, Bush/Clinton, Bush/Gore and the list goes on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,235,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Eleven what? Anyways I do believe that the only reason people are voting for Biden is they hate Trump. The guy (Biden) does absolutely one hundred percent,.. NOTHING!! He doesn't campaign, he always has his teleprompter,.. how is he even going to debate? Nobody can be telling him what to say there. It's really going to be interesting Tuesday night that's all I can say.
If you ever watched the mockumentary 'This is Spinal Tap' you would remember how they had amplifiers made with a volume scale of one to eleven. They said it was so the amps would be louder. Not real, of course, but the band thought so. On a scale of one to ten, the deran_____ oops I can't use that word, the hatred is at eleven. Or maybe 12. On a logarithmic scale.

They hate him SO MUCH that anybody else will do. Even a poor man well past his prime.

Biden has been a professional government guy longer than almost anybody. He has been on both sides of most issues. And now in his sunset years, the DNC thought he could win, be sworn in, then be found incompetent in favor of Kamala Harris. And it might work too. If his handlers can figure out how to get him out of the debate somehow. If he goes to the debate it will be a sorry site to see. I don't even know if I should watch. But I don't expect the debate to happen.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
Also another reason I didn't vote before is I was super scared of jury duty since I'm not capable of being on a jury any more than Biden is capable of being president,.. but if I ever got called and showed up and couldn't really answer anything they would know so I figured that I'm good. :D

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Also another reason I didn't vote before is I was super scared of jury duty since I'm not capable of being on a jury any more than Biden is capable of being president,.. but if I ever got called and showed up and couldn't really answer anything they would know so I figured that I'm good. :D
If you get jury duty you’ll be fine.
It’s part of being a responsible citizen, welcome to the club!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"He deserves to be prosecuted and convicted for numerous crimes" What crimes?

As an outsider and not being the first to say this why do people treat President Trump differently? I've never seen people be so critical of a President before. It borders discrimination.
You’re 27 so not much younger than I am but how well did you follow US politics back when Obama was president? You’d be amazed at the seething hatred many had and still hold for the 44th president, his successor included. Many on these forums still make it a point to parrot back tired conspiracies and long debunked untruths about him when they get the chance. Trump is treated differently because Trump behaves differently than any president that I can remember before him. He invites the criticism he receives by lowering all our collective standards and expectations of how a president should behave.

Upvote 0

Junia

May 17, 2020
Bristol
✟31,159.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to vote but two things get in my way

1. I am from / in the UK
  2. They dont accept paw marks on a ballot paper :(
I

I am from the UK also!!! I don't myself have the issue of paws to deal with but two thirds of my household does

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yeah well here's our choices,..

A. Go with somebody who isn't a politician but loves and cares for our country and is trying to make a difference.

OR

B. Go with somebody who is a horrible politician,.. lies,.. doesn't care at all about our country and does absolutely NOTHING!!!

I think I'll stick with A.
Sure except Donald Trump is, in fact, a politician while Joe Biden is a private citizen now so going by what you wrote here, I have to agree with you and vote A.

Joe Biden. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
You really think Trump thought becoming President would make his life comfortable? You don't think his other life would have afforded him personal advancement in profit for more than what he's doing now? Sorry can't buy your critique.
No, Trump’s been living a rich guy life for over 70 years. It doesn’t matter how wealthy he was or could be, political power is a totally different animal he’s after.

• Agree
Reactions: comana
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is the topics for the first debate Topics for the first presidential debate include coronavirus and Supreme Court

Now where is your citation that they have already been given the questions?
Chris Wallace has been doing this for a very long time...
It won't even require an AI to figure out the questions from those topics. ROFL...his track record of giving the Republicans a more difficult time on debates is legendary.

He will ask Trump very difficult questions while asking Joe what he had for lunch. Meanwhile all the MSM will call it fair and equitable and a Biden win when Joe says Fish Tuna sandwich...

Upvote 0