Where Everyone Has A Voice

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
For America's conservative Christians to put their faith in this .....

First of all many Christians might have sought God in prayer on what they should do with their vote. If I was a Pastor I wouldn't be telling people who to vote for although I might tell them my choice and why. But I'd tell them Look this has got to be before you and God. You seek him. If you feel if its Politician A or B then you do what you feel led and that's something I totally honor and will support you in. I don't think any Christian should be degrading others on issues like this and we've been given a Command the TRANSCENDS some of these natural realm things that that's to LOVE one another. A COMMAND. Meaning this way and none other regardless what one's mind or feelings want to do.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,273.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What's that adage? "First do no harm?"

While I have educated myself and know VP Biden's platform and policy proposals, I also know that even a "rock" would be better than Trump, because a rock does no harm.

What harm?
For starters, 209,000 dead Americans (worldometer), hundreds of thousands more suffering from longhauler syndrome, and a damaged economy due to his failure to listen to epidemiologists and take quick action.

Followed by the most devastating forest fires ever seen on the West Coast, due to climate change--while the president pushes fossil fuels and irresponsible energy use.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
First of all many Christians might have sought God in prayer on what they should do with their vote. If I was a Pastor I wouldn't be telling people who to vote for although I might tell them my choice and why. But I'd tell them Look this has got to be before you and God. You seek him. If you feel if its Politician A or B then you do what you feel led and that's something I totally honor and will support you in. I don't think any Christian should be degrading others on issues like this and we've been given a Command the TRANSCENDS some of these natural realm things that that's to LOVE one another. A COMMAND. Meaning this way and none other regardless what one's mind or feelings want to do.

Yeah well here's our choices,..

A. Go with somebody who isn't a politician but loves and cares for our country and is trying to make a difference.

OR

B. Go with somebody who is a horrible politician,.. lies,.. doesn't care at all about our country and does absolutely NOTHING!!!

I think I'll stick with A.

Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

A. Go with somebody who isn't a politician but loves and cares for our country and is trying to make a difference.

OR

B. Go with somebody who is a horrible politician,.. lies,.. doesn't care at all about our country and does absolutely NOTHING!!!

I'm not sure how you can think Trump is not a politician. He near the end of 4 years as President. He most certainly is a politician. Trump only cares about Trump.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eleven what? Anyways I do believe that the only reason people are voting for Biden is they hate Trump. The guy (Biden) does absolutely one hundred percent,.. NOTHING!! He doesn't campaign, he always has his teleprompter,.. how is he even going to debate? Nobody can be telling him what to say there. It's really going to be interesting Tuesday night that's all I can say

They will have had the questions for almost two weeks now...

They will have carefully crafted answers and rebuttals.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom
He has one goal: "What's in it for himself, personally, and his business."

You really think Trump thought becoming President would make his life comfortable? You don't think his other life would have afforded him personal advancement in profit for more than what he's doing now? Sorry can't buy your critique.

• Agree
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I'm not sure how you can think Trump is not a politician. He near the end of 4 years as President. He most certainly is a politician. Trump only cares about Trump.

It's so sad how wrong you truly are but just because somebody is president doesn't mean they're qualified for a politician as what my experiences have seemed to have led me to believe.

That doesn't seem fair in the slightest though. :/

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged

Bring forth the evidence of this serious allegation or stop spreading this lie.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom

It's most certainly not too hard to believe that now seeing how the media has treated him so softly and kindly. Actually they don't even seem like soft balls....even they can hurt if you get hit by one. It seems they're more like a few bubbles blown his way.

upload_2020-9-27_19-28-16.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was a requirement for the debate by both sides.
It's been this way for a long time for presidential debates. It's not a new thing.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,882.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's so sad how wrong you truly are but just because somebody is president doesn't mean they're qualified for a politician as what my experiences have seemed to have led me to believe.
I am not wrong.

He is by definition a politician.

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/

noun
  1. a person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
A politician is someone who engages in politics.

Trump engages in politics.

Therefore he is, by definition, a politician.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged

He's not alleging anything. He's just putting two and two together since Biden apparently thinks that he's been in office for 180 years and is incapable of saying anything without a teleprompter. -__-

Upvote 0

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I shouldn't have to be walking on egg shells being afraid that if I say something wrong that offends somebody that I'm going to get beat up and or shot for it. I shouldn't be afraid to praise the name of Jesus in public or be afraid that there might come a day where I won't even have the choice to defend myself if I decided to become a gun owner when I move out on my own.

You're right, you shouldn't.

And you don't have to be. Nobody is threatening any of those things. You should be looking squarely at the people who have sold you that line and holding them to account for being liars.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
It was a requirement for the debate by both sides.
It's been this way for a long time for presidential debates. It's not a new thing.

Citation needed. They are given the topics like “foreign policy” or “the economy” but they aren’t given the actual questions.

Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟264,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
He's not alleging anything. He's just putting two and two together since Biden apparently thinks that he's been in office for 180 years and is incapable of saying anything without a teleprompter. -__-

That has nothing to do with the allegation that Biden was given the debate questions which there is zero evidence for.

Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
That has nothing to do with the allegation that Biden was given the debate questions which there is zero evidence for.

One you're entirely missing the point and two,.. would you trust a man as president when he thinks he's been in office for a hundred and eighty years?? Like I said this debate is going to be interesting. I can't wait to see his answers.

Upvote 0

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟216,055.00
Faith
Non-Denom

OR

I basically agree with you A as well but I won't claim the other doesn't care about the country in the least. It can be true depending on what means by it. I like to try to believe that at least on some level those who oppose Trump they do love the country or they might be getting confused on what the country should be.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,087,273.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
You really think Trump thought becoming President would make his life comfortable? You don't think his other life would have afforded him personal advancement in profit for more than what he's doing now? Sorry can't buy your critique.
You didn't see the tax returns yet I see. Everything he owns is so leveraged he is existing on smoke, mirrors.and tax fraud.

Upvote 0