WHERE DOES IT SAY GOD'S SABBATH IS ABOLSIHED AND WE ARE COMMANDED TO KEEP SUNDAY AS A HOLY DAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well that is not true brother. Both God's WORD and JEWISH resources all disagree with you.

SCRIPTURE

God's SABBATH according to God's WORD is the SEVENTH DAY of the WEEK *GENESIS 2:1-3; EXODUS 20:8-11. End of story. Only God's WORD is true and we should beleve and follow it *ROMANS 3:4. The NEW MOON brings in a NEW MONTH and does not RE-SET the WEEK which is a 7 day continual weekly cycle. A NEW MOON can fall on any day of the week depending on the yearly cycle.

Please brother by all means prove what you are claiming which is that EVERY SABBATH is a NEW MOON and EVERY NEW MOON resets the days of the week? You cannot can you.

God's WORD says that the SABBATH is the SEVENTH DAY of the WEEK *GENESIS 2:1-3; EXODUS 20:8-11. While the NEW MOON is once a month. The MOON was created on DAY 4 of the creation week and the SABBATH on day 7. Do the math.

REFERENCES OUTSIDE OF GOD'S WORD.

*Luna Sabbath false teaching here click me; and here click me; and here click me; and here click me.

*Biblical Sabbath here click me (wiki)

* Hebrew Luna Calander and NEW MOON cycles from Wiki; Judaism 101 and Israel Scrience and Technology and elsewhere that all disagree with you.

So in essence your saying that all of Israel who have been keeping the SEVENTH DAY weekly Sabbath for 1000's of years have it wrong?

Only sent in love brother and only as a help.
I didn't see a calendar on your Judaism 101 site. I only used your link.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How do you reconcile this post with what you posted earlier when you state that God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH is EVERY FULL MOON?
I didn't say the full moon is every sabbath. I did say the New Moon is a sabbath and that means to me since the same word is used the New Moon falls on the weekly sabbath by the calendar, thus the first weekly sabbath is always the 8th day of the lunar month.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I did say the New Moon is a sabbath and that means to me since the same word is used the New Moon falls on the weekly sabbath by the calendar, thus the first weekly sabbath is always the 8th day of the lunar month.

That is what I just said and asked of you. How do you reconcile your earlier post showing that the NEW MOONS can fall on different days of the week with what you posted earlier when you state that God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH is EVERY FULL MOON?

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you even understand what I am responding to?
Maybe not because you didn't say in your post. The going back and forth on posts is confusing and often not much good unless you go back sometimes 3 or 4 more times. So if you want some one to be sure they know what you're posting about include it in your post.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are many links for the Hebrew calanders. Here is one Jewish source that is an online running calander here linked

Hope this helps
This is imposed on a solar calendar. The calendar is a solar calendar of our current February.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
This is imposed on a solar calendar.

Of course it is. It is not a sola calander however as the timings of the FEAST days and holy days are based on the NEW MOONS. This superimposed version makes it easy to understand and follow when the Holy days start in connection to our calander

Here is an actual 2018/19 HEBREW Calander if your interested and it can be DOWNLOAD here click me.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go do some more research brother that is not true. The ANNUAL FEAST DAYS have different number of days allocated depending on what FEAST it is.

The dates and days are not constant because of the yearly cycles and NEW MOONS that determine the starting dates of the ANNUAL FEAST days. It is these dates that can fall on any day of the week deopending on the yearly cycle and these change from year to year. Only God's 4th Commandment Sabbath has a constant weekly cycle which is every SEVENTH day of the week (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset our calander). Here is an example of the last few years of how the dates change showing that the feasts can fall on any day of the week depending on the yearly cycles.

Year 2017-2018
Jewish Year 5778

Shabbat Weekly Sabbath from Friday sunset to Saturday night
Rosh Hashanah Wed-Fri, Sept. 20-22, 2017
Yom Kippur Fri-Sat, Sept. 29-30, 2017
Sukkot Wed-Wed, Oct. 4-11, 2017
Shemini Atzeret / Simchat Torah Wed-Fri, Oct. 11-13, 2017
Hanukkah Tue-Wed, Dec. 12-20, 2017
Purim Wed, Feb 28 - Thu, March 1, 2018
Passover* Fri, March 30 - Sat, April 7, 2018
Shavuot Sat-Mon, May 19-21, 2018

Year 2018-2019
Jewish Year 5779

Rosh Hashanah Sun-Tue, Sept. 9-11, 2018
Yom Kippur Tue-Wed, Sept. 18-19, 2018
Sukkot Sun-Sun, Sept. 23-30, 2018
Shemini Atzeret / Simchat Torah Sun, Sept. 30 - Tue, Oct. 2, 2018
Hanukkah Sun, Dec. 2 - Mon, Dec.10, 2018
Purim Wed-Thurs, March 20-21, 2019
Passover* Fri, April 19 - Sat, April 27, 2019
Shavuot Sat-Mon, June 8-10, 2019

* Source; University of Massachusetts

As can be seen above ONLY God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH is a CONSTANT date because it is the SEVENTH DAY OF the WEEK which is a continual 7 day weekly cycle that is not effected by the NEW MOONS and days in the year.

Hope this helps
Sorry but you're adding a lot more than Lev 23. I don't think you've anything of value to say.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here is an actual 2018/19 HEBREW Calander if your interested and it can be DOWNLOAD here click me.
I don't down load links from other people. Sorry but I've had to many computer problems doing that in the past. If I can't view them on line, I won't touch them with a 100' pole.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is what I just said and asked of you. How do you reconcile your earlier post showing that the NEW MOONS can fall on different days of the week with what you posted earlier when you state that God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH is EVERY FULL MOON?
I'm not going to give you a variant answer.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Of course it is. It is not a sola calander however as the timings of the FEAST days and holy days are based on the NEW MOONS. This superimposed version makes it easy to understand and follow when the Holy days start in connection to our calander

Hope this helps
Guess you need someone to jerk around. No thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not at all brother God's WORD only agrees with the scriptures provided to you and only sent in love as a help to you. As shown earlier it is your interpretation of HEBREWS 7:12 and ROMANS 7:6 that is in error. Let's see why from God's WORD showing the context you disregard in your interpretation of the scripture...
What interpretation did I provide on Heb 7:12? Please quote it.

The only thing I've ever said about Rom 7:6 is quoting it. It says the law. It doesn't say some part of the law like you want it to say. It speaks about the famous 10 by mentioning coveting in verse 7.

Upvote 0

ace of hearts

Nov 15, 2018
west coast
✟39,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Then please by all means as I have posted to your friends that they cannot respond to; maybe you can tell me the answer to these question?
His friends have answered you. Furthermore you project things on us we didn't say. You're acting more suspicious all the time. I don't think you're who you claim to be. I've been talking with SDA people all my life. The last one actually cussed me because they couldn't prove what I said was error.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Sorry but you're adding a lot more than Lev 23. I don't think you've anything of value to say.
Sorry you lost me what are you talking about? The post you are quoting from is a response to what you posted earlier where you said...
ace of hearts said: Jewish festivals are a 7/8 day affair marked by a sabbath at the beginning and the end. They have 2 sabbaths, not 3.
This was responded to with the post you are quoting from which said...

Go do some more research brother that is not true. The ANNUAL FEAST DAYS have different number of days allocated depending on what FEAST it is.

The dates and days are not constant because of the yearly cycles and NEW MOONS that determine the starting dates of the ANNUAL FEAST days. It is these dates that can fall on any day of the week deopending on the yearly cycle and these change from year to year. Only God's 4th Commandment Sabbath has a constant weekly cycle which is every SEVENTH day of the week (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset our calander). Here is an example of the last few years of how the dates change showing that the feasts can fall on any day of the week depending on the yearly cycles.

Year 2017-2018
Jewish Year 5778
Rosh Hashanah Wed-Fri, Sept. 20-22, 2017
Yom Kippur Fri-Sat, Sept. 29-30, 2017
Sukkot Wed-Wed, Oct. 4-11, 2017
Shemini Atzeret / Simchat Torah Wed-Fri, Oct. 11-13, 2017
Hanukkah Tue-Wed, Dec. 12-20, 2017
Purim Wed, Feb 28 - Thu, March 1, 2018
Passover* Fri, March 30 - Sat, April 7, 2018
Shavuot Sat-Mon, May 19-21, 2018

Year 2018-2019
Jewish Year 5779
Rosh Hashanah Sun-Tue, Sept. 9-11, 2018
Yom Kippur Tue-Wed, Sept. 18-19, 2018
Sukkot Sun-Sun, Sept. 23-30, 2018
Shemini Atzeret / Simchat Torah Sun, Sept. 30 - Tue, Oct. 2, 2018
Hanukkah Sun, Dec. 2 - Mon, Dec.10, 2018
Purim Wed-Thurs, March 20-21, 2019
Passover* Fri, April 19 - Sat, April 27, 2019
Shavuot Sat-Mon, June 8-10, 2019

* Source; University of Massachusetts

As can be seen above ONLY God's SEVENTH DAY SABBATH is a CONSTANT date because it is the SEVENTH DAY OF the WEEK which is a continual 7 day weekly cycle that is not effected by the NEW MOONS and days in the year.

The above post showed what you were posting was incorrect. What is is you are talking about? Your post does not make any sense.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I don't down load links from other people. Sorry but I've had to many computer problems doing that in the past. If I can't view them on line, I won't touch them with a 100' pole.
I see so why ask me for a link?
ace of hearts said: I did. No luck yet. You have a link?
Your posting is confusing brother.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.