somewhere between raising hell and amazing grace
Mar 8, 2006
✟17,301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oooh, neato!

I'm going to school in Monterey, California, but if you guys don't know where that is, it's a couple hours south of San Francisco. Home is Napa, which is an hour north of SF.
Oh you're from Northern CA, that's where I'm from too, but I'm away at school right now :(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eugeneandbobo

Veteran
Apr 12, 2007
Auburn, AL
✟9,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
for the most part. they're wanting to move right now. my uncle retired a year or so ago. they have a daughter. they're wanting to move someplace with a top notch educational system and a college near by (so they can stay close to their girl).

but yeah, they like/liked it out there...

Upvote 0
C

CalmInTheStorm

Do they like it?
My dad was raised in Phoenix, and he loved it! The times I have been down I have enjoyed it as well, but I love San Jose, California to much to leave, even though my cousin and I have talked about getting a place together in Mesa together for the last year and a half... but I don't think it will ever happen.

Upvote 0

overit

Veteran
Sep 26, 2006
✟17,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm in Hotlanta! :)

Born in San Jose, CA lived there till age 6

Lived in Argentina, Buenos Aires capital, Mar del Plata, Bahia Blanca (cities w/in the province of Buenos Aires also)

Moved to Atlanta and here I am. Almost moved once again but skipped that wagon ;)

Next? I like Atlanta and have all my loved ones here and I like it.... but wouldn't pass San Diego, or Northern CA, possibly Europe for a year or two but that's a little further down the road when my boys are a little older.

Upvote 0